Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 21. (Read 9366 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 09:25:30 AM
Can someone explain how ZED works? What procedures does it facilitate?
The whole process of money transfers through ZED can be represented as follows:
1) Sender initiates the transaction in person or at Sender MTO’s App and pays for the transfer the same way they always do.
2) Sender MTO buys ZED Tokens with fiat currency (CAD/USD/GBP, etc.) within their ZED Wallet and sends them to Receiver MTO through the Stellar Network.
3) Receiver MTO collects ZED Tokens in 3 to 5 seconds and converts them to local fiat currency in ZED Wallet before paying the beneficiary Receiver.
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
Can someone explain how ZED works? What procedures does it facilitate?
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
MTO worldwide will be able to use ZED. This will ensure global coverage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
November 09, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
Behind the scenes, ZED Network connects to Stellar Core, the backbone of the Stellar network. The Stellar Core software does the hard work of validating and agreeing with other instances of Core on the status of every transaction through the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP).
November 09, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
ZED Network interacts with the Stellar network through Horizon, a RESTful HTTP API server. Horizon is designed to provide us a straightforward way to submit transactions, check accounts, and subscribe to events.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
ZED will show the world the benefits of the blockchain. After all, data on all transactions will be well protected and securely stored thanks to this technology.
This should positively say on the perception of the entire cryptocurrency industry. Therefore, ZED makes a greater benefit than it may seem at first glance.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 08:20:18 AM
ZED gives some unrealistic figures at first glance. So they state that "ZED Network transactions are deliberately low cost, saving clients up to 75% in fees!"
In general, how realistic is it to get such savings on commissions. How can ZED achieve this?
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 08:07:21 AM
ZED will show the world the benefits of the blockchain. After all, data on all transactions will be well protected and securely stored thanks to this technology.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
Transaction time will be only 3-5 seconds. It looks very cool. Most cryptocurrency will be envious of these indicators.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
ZED gives some unrealistic figures at first glance. So they state that "ZED Network transactions are deliberately low cost, saving clients up to 75% in fees!"
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
Guys, let's talk about the technology that ZED offers. Can anyone briefly tell the main advantages of ZED?
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
For small to medium-sized MTOs that can't currently compete with larger MTOs, ZED is a Platform as a Service (PaaS). It is built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.

I totally agree to what you said above. Indeed, by that ZED network makes our daily life very easy and comfortable. Thanks to the hard working team.
Let us hope that ZED will really solve all the problems indicated. This will help make our life more comfortable.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 09, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
I know that CEO ZED is a very pleasant person. But why is it still not in this topic?
I think they are passionate about their work. And it is very good. Therefore, let them not be distracted.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
By reading about the information of ZED network we can learn a lot in terms of innovation because we have a new technology ZED made our lifestyle most efficient and affordable. I can see the success of this project in the near future.
Let Zed Network be funded and get a lot of support. this could bring our future easy way of living and savings.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
The application of the KYC for each ZED token seems to me to repel many people. All the same, plus cryptocurrency is anonymity.
Well this will be for the security purposes. This will involve not only thousand but million as they go along the project.
Zed Network from the start are saying that they are legal company. All users and investors need to go through KYC procedure.

ZED Network is still attracting the attentions of investors.. making noises from the social media is really attractive. This project caught my attention to promote and support this project.

Indeed, the  project is really a promising one. People will definitely support ZED Network.
November 08, 2018, 07:14:09 AM
In order for MTOs to be able to scale their business and compete, they need a turnkey solution for global payouts that is  easy, fast and cost-effective.

ZED has a solution that succinctly solves this problem for the remittance companies, offering a globally integrated network of licensed entities.
Activity: 448
November 08, 2018, 09:18:45 PM
For small to medium-sized MTOs that can't currently compete with larger MTOs, ZED is a Platform as a Service (PaaS). It is built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.

I totally agree to what you said above. Indeed, by that ZED network makes our daily life very easy and comfortable. Thanks to the hard working team.
Quiet generous for this project to offer cheaper transaction fee. this project should get a lot of support.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 09:10:42 PM
By reading about the information of ZED network we can learn a lot in terms of innovation because we have a new technology ZED made our lifestyle most efficient and affordable. I can see the success of this project in the near future.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 08, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
I know that CEO ZED is a very pleasant person. But why is it still not in this topic?
Pages:
Jump to: