Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANT • Antimatter • Block Explorer : New Pool Added : ANT Creeping - page 18. (Read 31394 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
make sure to release some nodes aswell..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
http://ant.bitember.com for a stable and reliable pool! 100 users first to register gets 0% fee for life! Just quote this text and add your username!

User jderks
ID 54
Activity: 37
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
http://ant.bitember.com for a stable and reliable pool! 100 users first to register gets 0% fee for life! Just quote this text and add your username!
Activity: 168
Waiting for the source. Will it be delivered on time?
Activity: 98
User: Denmor
Id: 99

Can i get the 0 fee on BitEmber please?
Activity: 44
Owner of the Bondni pool - I'm mining against something :/ Also the stratum details are dig.bondni.com - is that right?
Activity: 184

User spankyminer
ID 88
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That initial 20 blocks of 1,000/ea are utter bullshit...

If you want to pass something like that in this community, you would have to do something like 100/ea for the first 20 blocks, then 50/ea for the next 40, then 25/ea for the next 80, etc.  That way, you still get to be greedy and you also reward early adopters if that's truly your game  Wink

very true.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
this is a pretty tricky hustle, he really got the pools into it, cause the pools know they will be the ones who mine the first blocks so he is basically giving the pools 1000's of anitmatter particles at our expense.  how nice.

j
Activity: 47
I did get the discount.
Activity: 10
somebody got "discount" on BitEmber?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
That initial 20 blocks of 1,000/ea are utter bullshit...

If you want to pass something like that in this community, you would have to do something like 100/ea for the first 20 blocks, then 50/ea for the next 40, then 25/ea for the next 80, etc.  That way, you still get to be greedy and you also reward early adopters if that's truly your game  Wink
Activity: 43
Do you even realize how fucking stupidly unfair of a decision this is

Maybe they want to maximize the number of people who will insta-install the wallet without waiting for virus checks first.  Cool Roll Eyes
Thats what I was thinking... by the time I've checked it for a virus the 20 blocks will already be mined. No thanks @ this coin.

Sorry guys not been answering your questions very well here :p bit of a rush getting things coordinated to launch as planned.

Doing my best.

There are no viruses in the wallet, first thing I did was check it even though it was from somebody on the same team!
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Maybe they want to maximize the number of people who will insta-install the wallet without waiting for virus checks first.  Cool Roll Eyes
Thats what I was thinking... by the time I've checked it for a virus the 20 blocks will already be mined. No thanks @ this coin.
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Why username, isn't user ID enough?
My ID: 60
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Detail:

(<)1% Pre Mine
PoW : SCRYPT
1 block every 5 minutes
Up to block 20, reward is 1000 anti-particles
Between block 20 and block 105120 the reward is 1.5 anti-particles