Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANT • Antimatter • Block Explorer : New Pool Added : ANT Creeping - page 8. (Read 31394 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
ANT working fine for solo mining but not in majorminers pool  Huh

Latest wallet is needed to mine correctly.

http://www.filedropper.com/antimatter-qt-0899-windows
Activity: 14
The latest Antimatter 0.8.9.9 wallet is working great for me, I got a block solo mining and got 1.5 Antimatter.  I'm not sure what issue majorminers may be having, but the block reward problem is solved.  Somebody out there with a particular address is getting a lot of blocks, maybe they got a super rig pointed at the network?
http://www.filedropper.com/antimatter-qt-0899-windows

Finally a patch is available that solves the insanely low block reward problem.

ANT should now be working properly.

Please delete your old wallet (back up wallet.dat) and install the above version.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at
Considering a full relaunch of ANT to address the issues experienced so far.

Full relaunch? There are people who have paid BTCs for ANTs. How bad is the situation exactly to warrant full relaunch?

I agree.  There has been a lot of hash power and some BTC spent.  I for one will not support a relaunch of this coin. UNLESS the dev does a 1 for 1 swap for old ANT to v2. ANT from his premine.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Full relaunch? There are people who have paid BTCs for ANTs. How bad is the situation exactly to warrant full relaunch?
Update on ANT?

Thanks for the interest.

Unfortunately ANT dev has gone awol the last few days.

In about 24hrs if no patch has come through then I'll need to find a replacement dev to take over.

If anybody knows any, please get in contact.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1% premine, what in the holy!
Crazy premine tbh Tongue
Activity: 19
Creative coin..will keep my eye on this coin.. Smiley Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
can i have permission to clonez your coin sir ??
if i do must i have to pre-mine i tooo ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Difficulty retarget?

10 minutes.

Coin dev says he thinks he knows what the problem is and is working on it.

I advise again not to mine ANT until we have a patch that fixes the block reward

Very disappointing....
Difficulty retarget?

10 minutes.

Coin dev says he thinks he knows what the problem is and is working on it.

I advise again not to mine ANT until we have a patch that fixes the block reward
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Yes, block reward should be 1.5 but clearly isn't.

However, a problem has (potentially) been pin pointed by one of the pool operators and it has been sent to the tech dev to look at.

This will get fixed as soon as he can do it. Whether or not an update will be needed I don't know.

Will let you know as soon as it's sorted out.

I stopped mining due to pathetic rewards and I would advise anybody else to do the same until block rewards are fixed.

Poor ANT not very well atm Cry

best advice... be transparent with the community...  Most people are understanding if they feel they are not being lied to or taken advantage of.  If you need a quick pause on the coin then lets pause, do the tweaks, then announce to the world we have working pools.
Yes, block reward should be 1.5 but clearly isn't.

However, a problem has (potentially) been pin pointed by one of the pool operators and it has been sent to the tech dev to look at.

This will get fixed as soon as he can do it. Whether or not an update will be needed I don't know.

Will let you know as soon as it's sorted out.

I stopped mining due to pathetic rewards and I would advise anybody else to do the same until block rewards are fixed.

Poor ANT not very well atm Cry
can we confirm blocks are still worth 1.5 ANT each?  It appears pools are only getting rewarded tx fees...

A quick look at the 10 blocks or so found by the various pools all show 0.01 ANT / block.

I've stopped solo mining after lack of further luck so I don't know what a solo mine block looks like but I'd imagine it to be the same.

Perhaps the trigger that is suppose to happen after block 100,000 something is in effect now?!?

Some feedback would be appreciated.  Its not to late to do a slight course correction on this coin.  Is it rare... YES, is it stupid rare and difficult... perhaps.  Is it working as intended... doubtful.
Activity: 168
Do you have a twitter and facebook page set up at all so I can add to my blog? I just make a blog post but wanted to add more info if you have for our readers. Trying to make more aware of this rare coin. Smiley EDIT I just found them!

Thanks, will update the social media pages soon too!

In terms of pools.

I'll pay a bounty to whoever can set up a pool that works properly with ANT.

My pool is up and running. http://ant.majorminers.com/

Blocks started being found and confirmations are almost done.

Good news!

Glad ANT is finally working on your pool. Hopefully your miners get rewarded for their efforts.

One block was actually worth 0.00. What is the main node for this coin? There are an awful lot of time outs from network requests.
Do you have a twitter and facebook page set up at all so I can add to my blog? I just make a blog post but wanted to add more info if you have for our readers. Trying to make more aware of this rare coin. Smiley EDIT I just found them!

In terms of pools.

Good news!

Glad ANT is finally working on your pool. Hopefully your miners get rewarded for their efforts.
Activity: 168

In terms of pools.

Pages:
Jump to: