Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍌🍌 [ANN] ApeSwap | The next-gen AMM, Staking and Farming Protocol on BSC 🍌🍌 - page 10. (Read 7797 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
It looks like this project very similar to Cake and others. Is it only a try to catch the hype wave, and make much money? Or maybe your project has more opportunities and benefits for users compared similar projects working on BSC?

We're here, we're active and most importantly we are dedicated. Dedicated in bringing the community the best possible opportunities. Go crazy, go $Bananas
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

We're a Digital Assets Investment firm, we've got huge backing from some of the biggest bockchain DeFi companies in the space. Would be really interested in getting a call set up with you?

Thanks,
Asa
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Are BANANA tokens only available on your site? I saw BANANA on Pancakeswap, but the liquidity is $ 0, why you don't add liquidity at Pancakeswap?
The total supply is only 7,382,760 BANANA. very interesting.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It looks like this project very similar to Cake and others. Is it only a try to catch the hype wave, and make much money? Or maybe your project has more opportunities and benefits for users compared similar projects working on BSC?
yes it looks the same and the benefits are almost the same, but on the other hand why don't we try something new and maybe the ApeSwap platform can further develop in the future, so there's nothing wrong with trying it without having to compare
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
legendary
Meh.
Great project all along- one of the most competitive AMM in the industry with Goose, Pancake & Bakery.

Few questions :

• You have a very supportive community, which is great. Other than that, what would you say is your competitive advantage compared to smaller BSC projects (Kiwi, Chick, Cheese, Goose…)?

We consider ourselves to be among the most transparent and community driven AMM of the market. We believe that our vibrant community of fellow apes is what makes us unique. On top of this we will continue to build and grow our platform to meet user needs and to ensure the longevity of our tokenomic model.

It is also worth noting that 90%+ of these new BSC 'AMM' are actually just farms that use a re-branded face of the Pancake exchange.  We have our own AMM protocol and liquidity, which is a big competitive advantage and provides us with a solid business model to do frequent buybacks

• Can you tell us more about your team and background?

Right now our core team is composed of five apes:
Apetastic: Smart contract wizz
ApeGuru: Lover of all dev coder in nature
Donkey Kong: King of all Bizz and master of partnerships.
Harambe: Tokeneconomics genius and OG DeFi Ape.
Obie Dobo : The Zoo keeper, master of all social and grandfather of CZ.

• The market is very competitive right now with dozens of AMM popping every week. When are you going to be tracked on Gecko and Coinmarketcap? (I'm talking price charts and all)

We have submitted applications to all of these and more. We are currently pushing to position ourselves there as soon as possible. We currently have a small chart implementation, but still are working on having our own graph node soon. This will be a game changer for us and enable having a proper metrics panel to be competitive.

• Do you plan on being listed on an exchange?

It is not in our short term plans to be listed in a centralized exchange.

• Right now you've released tokens more that you've burned, I'm not sure if that's a good strategy on a bull run. What do you think ?

There are plenty of tokens that proven this to be a successful model, without looking to far we have pancake as an example of this. Regardless we plan on incorporating plenty of new burn mechanics.

• When can we expect the results of the audit?

In one or two weeks tops.

Thanks for your time, and keep pushing.

Thank YOU for the questions, we are definitely going to keep pushing Smiley
legendary
Meh.
Do you have a bounty for this project or just a Meme contest? And how is this projected related to bakeryswap, why did you choose this name for the project? Thanks

For now we are running the meme contest but we have more things planned in the pipeline. No Bounty as of now but you never know what the future will bring!
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
Do you have a bounty for this project or just a Meme contest? And how is this projected related to bakeryswap, why did you choose this name for the project? Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 15

These are all very good points. i think audit should be a high priority and also a cex listing to achieve growth.   

Great project all along- one of the most competitive AMM in the industry with Goose, Pancake & Bakery.

Few questions :

• You have a very supportive community, which is great. Other than that, what would you say is your competitive advantage compared to smaller BSC projects (Kiwi, Chick, Cheese, Goose…)?
  • The market is very competitive right now with dozens of AMM popping every week. When are you going to be tracked on Gecko and Coinmarketcap? (I'm talking price charts and all)
  • Right now you've released tokens more that you've burned, I'm not sure if that's a good strategy on a bull run. What do you think ?

Activity: 5

Few questions :

Activity: 66
ApeSwap will be BSC's Sushi. It'll launch countless projects that give you 50x's, all while you ride the token price to triple digits making astronomical APR farming or staking. Take 15 minutes and look at the DEX, docs, TG and twitter. Review the timelock and know if they were going to rug it would have been at $5 with 50M TVL.
BSC - https://bscscan.com/token/0x603c7f932ed1fc6575303d8fb018fdcbb0f39a95
Gecko - pending
CMC - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/apeswap-finance/ will be tracked soon
Defistation - next round of listings per their TG
Autofarm - roadmapped for Sept but I could see Autofarm adding Bananas shortly after the first audit report is produced (soon).
It's very early, fellow Apes.
legendary
Meh.
Just found out about this project from bakeryswap. Don't forget to participate in meme competitions. I love BSC, it's fast and cheap.
https://twitter.com/ape_swap/status/1364591120508989447

Thanks for sharing! We love memes too Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Just found out about this project from bakeryswap. Don't forget to participate in meme competitions. I love BSC, it's fast and cheap.
https://twitter.com/ape_swap/status/1364591120508989447
legendary
Meh.
legendary
Meh.
legendary