Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 45. (Read 83195 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The idea is that the economy will recover from its shock in spring 2013 and the Cypriots will get back their jobs and can come back to their normal lives.

Yeah sure.  

Thanks for your support.

sorry to be so pessimist but i live in Cyprus and the situation has affected me greatly.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anyone who wants to help with a promotion? Please pm me.
The idea is that the economy will recover from its shock in spring 2013 and the Cypriots will get back their jobs and can come back to their normal lives.

Yeah sure. 

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 70

Yeah sure. 
from the deadly-silence pool:

DEAR MINERS, POOL HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE, WALLET HAS A MAJOR FLAW WHICH THE COIN DEV NEEDS TO SOLVE FIRST. YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR COINS.

any info??  Thanks

Did check it. There is nothing wrong with the wallet. Everything works fine!

Negative. The coins in the server wallet started to dwindle down to nothing over a short amount of time. ArcticWolfie has run other alt-coin pools in the past and still does currently - none of the other pools have ever acted this way.

So, it's one of two things. Either you have a major flaw in your wallet code, or you're intentionally siphoning off coins. Based on this behavior, plus the way you respond to peoples legitimate inquiries, plus the other research others have conducted and posted here, I think you're just another scam coin.

To the rest of you - run this coins wallet at your own risk. I'd recommend taking a look at the source code, see what's in there that may be causing this behavior. I've just downloaded the source myself and will re-post it in case the source 'mysteriously' disappears.

wtf? nothing will mysteriously disappear!
Only the pool of ArcticWolfie has problems...So this is our fault?
Dude, take a look at your wallet code
the implementation of getbalance is totally /wrong/

litecoins implementation of getbalance is wrong?
thats funny
Activity: 117

DEAR MINERS, POOL HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE, WALLET HAS A MAJOR FLAW WHICH THE COIN DEV NEEDS TO SOLVE FIRST. YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR COINS.

any info??  Thanks

Negative. The coins in the server wallet started to dwindle down to nothing over a short amount of time. ArcticWolfie has run other alt-coin pools in the past and still does currently - none of the other pools have ever acted this way.

So, it's one of two things. Either you have a major flaw in your wallet code, or you're intentionally siphoning off coins. Based on this behavior, plus the way you respond to peoples legitimate inquiries, plus the other research others have conducted and posted here, I think you're just another scam coin.

To the rest of you - run this coins wallet at your own risk. I'd recommend taking a look at the source code, see what's in there that may be causing this behavior. I've just downloaded the source myself and will re-post it in case the source 'mysteriously' disappears.

Dude, take a look at your wallet code
the implementation of getbalance is totally /wrong/

any info??  Thanks

Activity: 45

any info??  Thanks

any info??  Thanks

Activity: 84
would be funny if this will turn like aurora and not spaincoin  Cheesy

spain is already fu.cked. diff too high even if the price goes up like aurora you are losing money.

lmaol...i guest that if spain goes to 0.134btc i will loose money with my 171spa....

sound like someone miss the launch..... Cry

lol just saying a number here doesn't make it true Cheesy I can also say if xy-coin goes to 5btc I will make money...
The diff right now will not get me any money because of the electricity bill my friend. Don't know where you live but it is expensive here.
Also I said with the diff NOW...it's just not profitable to mine spain.

your right but i mined it last night

btw i live i Quebec.....we export electricity...very cheap here Grin

i just left one of my rigs on it to help the hastrate...but now its aph that is next

wish I could mine in your country Cheesy
I noticed the hype of spain and yea I didn't mine because I mine APH since launch and the diff for spain is already too high to get in now. So I will stay here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

spain is already fu.cked. diff too high even if the price goes up like aurora you are losing money.

lmaol...i guest that if spain goes to 0.134btc i will loose money with my 171spa....

lol just saying a number here doesn't make it true Cheesy I can also say if xy-coin goes to 5btc I will make money...
The diff right now will not get me any money because of the electricity bill my friend. Don't know where you live but it is expensive here.

your right but i mined it last night

btw i live i Quebec.....we export electricity...very cheap here Grin

i just left one of my rigs on it to help the hastrate...but now its aph that is next
Activity: 315
Merit: 100

any info??  Thanks

Activity: 30
Do you guys need an exchange?  We helped SPA with their IPO yesterday by simulaunching our exchange with them;  figured i'd reach out to see if there was an interest from you folks as well.

Thanks
Richie
https://bittrex.com

yes of course! We need anything which pushes this coin!

Please place it on exchange! I'm still waiting to begin to vote on the coin on some exchange sites, if we start now we have some weeks before the airdrop.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Do you guys need an exchange?  We helped SPA with their IPO yesterday by simulaunching our exchange with them;  figured i'd reach out to see if there was an interest from you folks as well.

Thanks
Richie

yes of course! We need anything which pushes this coin!

Thanks
Richie

get on it spa is a big success   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: