Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 30. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
globalization and recognition of this project can drag on for several years, so the investment will be long-term, but the project is worth it
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
I can evaluate this project well. So i would like to know when the Apollonia campaign runs if the hardcap fails, the founder will pay the campaign participants .Because i have participated in some non hardcap campaign. And they did not pay me and i spent a lot of time on it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Apollonia Healthcare is a project with a promising future. I would very much like to see the video news in Russian about how the project will work. When do you plan to do it?
Activity: 434
Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

If the Apollonia project comes out and launches its platform, then surely they will be interested in large medical corporations. After all, there are no competing projects and the medicine market on the blockchain is empty. Therefore, you can count on good prospects!
I hope that the platform from project Apollonia will appear on the scheduled date and it will be as good as the development team promises us. Then it will be a great success!
I'm curious about listing the token on the exchanges. It is possible to ask early, but does the team already have any plans for this? I hope it will be listed on popular exchanges..
Activity: 124
Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 439
utilizing blockchain technology to develop a health ecosystem is a great idea, with a good concept and vision of apollonia I think investors will be interested in investing
Of course interested! Medicine is a highly liquid business. Investments in areas related to medicine can bring good dividends!
Despite the fact that the projects related to medicine are very profitable, I didn’t see much of  ICO related to medicine in the crypt. Apollonia really has a huge potential
Activity: 102
I now very often meet projects that on the blockchain are doing a project on the subject of medicine. And most of them are successful.
Because the blockchain here will definitely be applied. Moreover, it will be the effective use of technology))
Activity: 124
I now very often meet projects that on the blockchain are doing a project on the subject of medicine. And most of them are successful.
The wider the range of medical applications covered by project Apollonia Healthcare, the greater the chances of success. This is about the same as differentiation in crypto investing.
Maybe you're right! I did not think about it at first. Indeed, in this way, the chances of a project’s success grow very seriously!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
And not very big range of services wants to cover this Apollonia project? Do not you think that it would be better to focus on something one?
The wider the range of medical applications covered by project Apollonia Healthcare, the greater the chances of success. This is about the same as differentiation in crypto investing.
Activity: 210
And not very big range of services wants to cover this Apollonia project? Do not you think that it would be better to focus on something one?
I would not say that project Apollonia Healthcare has a strong run up direction. All their ideas are somehow focused on medicine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

If the Apollonia project comes out and launches its platform, then surely they will be interested in large medical corporations. After all, there are no competing projects and the medicine market on the blockchain is empty. Therefore, you can count on good prospects!
I hope that the platform from project Apollonia will appear on the scheduled date and it will be as good as the development team promises us. Then it will be a great success!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Project looks interesting as its provides ability to find doctors, clinics, insurance companies,madicines, medical information quickly and so on. It is very nice that such a project has a large community. I hope everything goes well and the project will succeed
I myself sometimes come across a modern level of service in hospitals and I think how can this be in the 21st century? I hope this project will fix the situation!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 210
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
well, the conditions for analogs of drugs in many ways will also be from the doctor who treats the patient,and he will have to foresee the use of analogues in other countries of the world
Medications can certainly vary in different countries. But treatment methods also differ. Therefore, online consultation with your doctors, while the person is far from home, is a very demanded service.
I think that live communication with a doctor is much better than similar services, but if there is no other possibility, then this way will also okay

Although it will not be "tomorrow", but the very fact that the project includes it in its plans - it already says a lot and puts a huge "+" to the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: