Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption - page 11. (Read 31884 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Love how the DEX goes hand in hand with APR Loyaltly.  APR always ahead of their roadmap! 
Activity: 275
Look at the chart, from day1  till now, the coin is always on down trend. It will def hits under 5k sat. Now they started focusing on DEX which wasn't even planned. They couldn't complete platform they promised, now some community member offered DEX platform, so they are shilling about it. I know many bought at $4 and lost lot.  Another Master Node coin failure written all over. I see many complains they started banning people from discord when they question about their plans. Itself shows where this one is heading.
Looks like the people who wanted just a high ROI coin are out, and time for the people who understand the true value of APR are sticking around.
https://i.imgur.com/Keas04q.png

Very excited to see more stores accepting APR as payment.  Especially after mobile wallets are released.
Activity: 6
The business looks pretty hopeful. Vigilant design, interesting activity, brilliant vision!
Is APR on the way out already?

Absolutely not.  Real use case(s).  APR is here to stay for the next 100 years.

Some people don't want to hang on for the ride of real organic growth, and are looking to catch the next high ROI masternode coin.  The rest of us who see the real potential, are holding onto our masternodes tightly.
Activity: 35
Is APR on the way out already?
APR Masternodes growing in number again, about to rebound hard!
Activity: 17
Hey dev's!
I hope your business runs successfully!
Sensible project, pretty good website!
Activity: 30
Been seeing alot of apr sigs, this project must be good . will look into this, tech seems unique.
Looks like it's a good time to get in now.  With the APRDEX and APR Loyalty combination.  Very excited for the future.
Activity: 20
I ll buy this coin at 1000 sat or under it!!!

These chicken devs ban me from discord cause i just done 2 small posts in price discusion and they didnt like that i told the price will go 1000 sat...
Why you have this discord room devs???
So pathetic...
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
hey! Looks like a good time to buy now . . .

I commented a couple times on this thread in the beginning, and after this large price drop, it could be a good entry point. Sometimes, it pays to be patient.
Activity: 12
Hello, DEVs!
I expect this plan becomes a great profit. Very nice business, apperceptive logo!
Activity: 168
Exactly what I'm thinking.  Time to load up.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Feeling confident that the people who were going to sell, due to halving rewards have already sold, and now after the halving, price is only going up.
This is agreeable in every sense. People usually sell their coins when they hear "halving" especially in MN coins. Price dump is very much expected to go on for quite some time and this create panic to other investors. If you're looking for the long-term outcome of your investment, hodling APR will your very best move right now. Price will recover because of the decreased supply and when the demand increases (in accordance with project progress), there's no other direction but to go up.  Grin
Activity: 78
This coin is one of the listed top coins for me that have a brighter future ahead.

Top coins:

FGC
APR
BTCR / BC
NEO
ADA
GCN
NMD

For those who are interested about FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin) and get a better view in the crypto world.
Join FGC DISCORD community and learn:

https://discord.gg/kzURmnh
Greetings guys. Looks very good.
Clear-cut vision, blameless plan!

Have to agree with you Jonathan.
Really happy to see development on the use cases, and even a demonstration sign up for APR Loyalty.

https://www.aprloyalty.com/
Pages:
Jump to: