Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 16. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Update from Sasha

"Still updating at tidex, 4 assets will be added tomorrow morning US time. Also fiat markets will be added shortly after that"

waiting & waiting.

No rush. Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
Update from Sasha

"Still updating at tidex, 4 assets will be added tomorrow morning US time. Also fiat markets will be added shortly after that"
good news , waiting for it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Update from Sasha

Activity: 909
any news? cannot see still the coin on the exchange..it was suppose to be today!

It still is today.

"sasha: tidex guys are updating the wave node,  adding new tokens and announcing new fee schedule after that"

still waiting and stay in at tidex  Cheesy
Sasha has said that AQUA will be added to TIDEX today! Along with RIPTO BUX, MERCURY and TOKES.  Smiley

https://tidex.com

Great NEWS , Guys everyone please no one sell under 10btc per Aqua , Lets make Aqua in Top ten list of cryptocurrency.
10 btc may be a lot.
I can sell you for 1btc per AQUA.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Sasha has said that AQUA will be added to TIDEX today! Along with RIPTO BUX, MERCURY and TOKES.  Smiley

Great NEWS , Guys everyone please no one sell under 10btc per Aqua , Lets make Aqua in Top ten list of cryptocurrency.
10 btc is lot money! Grin
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
they said in chat that they are updating , could take some hours , but he , somewhere on the world it is still today , it is here 22:44
any news? cannot see still the coin on the exchange..it was suppose to be today!

It still is today.

"sasha: tidex guys are updating the wave node,  adding new tokens and announcing new fee schedule after that"
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Make sure you have your TIDEX account registered if you want to trade. AQUA, RIPTO BUX, MERCURY, and TOKES can be added at any time today.  Smiley

I tried to register a new account, but unfortunately failed!
It said I registered successfully. However, it said that User is not found when logging in with the registered account.
HELP!

have you check link confirmation in email?

The problem is that my email address can't receive the confirmation email.
I used another one. And now it works.
Make sure you have your TIDEX account registered if you want to trade. AQUA, RIPTO BUX, MERCURY, and TOKES can be added at any time today.  Smiley

It said I registered successfully. However, it said that User is not found when logging in with the registered account.
HELP!

have you check link confirmation in email?

HELP!
To be on the exchange is of coz good.

Anyway, what's the future distribution plan with the left token?

Development and unannounced bounties.

Hi,dev, one more question:
who owns the exchange TIDEX?
Is it safe?

Yes, it is safe. TIDEX is owned by the WAVES team.

Ok. So the site is trustable. Perfect.

yes , i am make new account  Cheesy

Development and unannounced bounties.

Is it safe?

Yes, it is safe. TIDEX is owned by the WAVES team.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Is it safe?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Good job Dev.
Hold your coins AQUA will be like Gold with all coming features.

Thank you, super-cpu!
Pages:
Jump to: