Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 24. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We just hit 3,000 members on the slack! Thank you to all of the new members the last few days.  Smiley

slack invitation | waves slack | #aquaproject channel
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
maybe this coin will be to da mooooon, like 42 coin 2013 Cry
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello,

I have received a lot of messages from people wanting to participate in the airdrop. The airdrop was held yesterday at 7 PM EST and the 237 AQUA were claimed within the first few minutes. The airdrop is now closed. Everybody that sent their address in time have been sent 1 AQUA each.

The next airdrop will be held on the #aquaproject channel on the waves slack. The exact date and time have not yet been announced. You can join us on #aquaproject if you would like to participate in the next airdrop. Thank you.

The fair distribution is the first step. To give the token a real value is the important thing.
Hope dev can have a clear roadmap. And the token holders should also make contribution to AQUA.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

How many coin did every people get? Thanks.

1 each. The next airdrop will be less.
thanks for your reply by PM, i would like to join this project next airdrop, good luck DEV
Hello,

I have received a lot of messages from people wanting to participate in the airdrop. The airdrop was held yesterday at 7 PM EST and the 237 AQUA were claimed within the first few minutes. The airdrop is now closed. Everybody that sent their address in time have been sent 1 AQUA each.

The next airdrop will be held on the #aquaproject channel on the waves slack. The exact date and time have not yet been announced. You can join us on #aquaproject if you would like to participate in the next airdrop. Thank you.

Activity: 495
what is the plan after the last ardrop this week? if the coin already distributed fairly what we can do with this aqua assets? and when aqua will be listed at exchanges?
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
I want to joined AQUA AIRDROP sir

First join waves slack then wait until the announcement of second airdrop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I want to joined AQUA AIRDROP sir
Activity: 896
my address:

Thank you

To post addresses is not allowed here, please delete it.-
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
From AQUA slack:

AQUA asset ID: 6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L

Hopefully that gets prioritized. Lots of impostor assets out there. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

So far, each people is expected to get one or two AQUA assets during the two round distribution.
You can join in the next round in the slack.
I was a little interested to join here but I want to know for future developments is like and to know the news in addition to using the slack if they also use the telegram?
The next activity at what time?
Activity: 700
I don't know how to participate?

Read the OP and the dev's posts.
I don't know how to participate?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
ok, i missed this airdrop, guess i slept, only hopping to be active next though.
Activity: 451
  Looks like I missed it. Do you still have a chance  to participate in?
Activity: 518

So far, each people is expected to get one or two AQUA assets during the two round distribution.
I was a little interested to join here but I want to know for future developments is like and to know the news in addition to using the slack if they also use the telegram?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
aqua.getforge.io

Current Projects:

AQUA Developer Kit (ADK)
ADK is an easy to use application creator for AQUA. It's a wysiwyg-style editor with designated modules of code that retrieve information from the blockchain. Although this makes creating applications on top of AQUA very quick and easy, the ADK awards you the flexibility to change the code of the modules and implement custom code.

AQUA pay
AQUA pay is a very user friendly wallet and is the first application being developed with the AQUA Developer Kit. The AQUA pay wallet will integrate with the AQUA pay checkout system that can be added to merchant websites. This allows users to pay with AQUA in two clicks. The AQUA Developer Kit and AQUA pay are being developed simultaneously. More information and previews will be released in the near future.

Join the channel #aquaproject

Good Projects.
Something special will make AQUA great.
Pages:
Jump to: