Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 107. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No pump and dump. Dubaicoin most undervalued coin with solid roadmap, good partnership and of course good team. Own Crypto exchange palmex soon, hitbtc soon. The volume is constant increasing and others exchanges are opening up. Good coin to be part of in the beginning.  Thuraya launch in november.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
WOW!  Shocked

DBIX 8.82 USD

Best profit on pool for SOLO mining http://dbix.ethash-coins.ru/

Welcome  Wink

Why is network hashrate higher by 300Ghs on your pool?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Is it a pump&dump happening atm, or am I missing some news ?

We are missing information to see the full picture (see my earlier feature request posts)

Here's what I'm seeing

Lots of news coming out. Some good, some ok, and some just for the sake of news.
Higher volume (Mostly fake buy orders at a much lower price. If the price falls the fake buy orders will disappear)

It's a great time to sell the news! With that said, and because we cant see the full picture, there still may be some growth room before it falls to a lower support level again. I've sold some, although have held on to most. Either way, I'm happy with what happens next.
Activity: 6
the price reach 0,00150000 BTC  wow!! Shocked
Activity: 9
Is it a pump&dump happening atm, or am I missing some news ?
@DbixDev

Any chance you could implement a wallet info/richlist feature for us in the Dbix explorer that at least shows the Top 100? It's necessary to give users full transparency and to be able to make better decisions for ourselves. As it stands, whales can do what they want without us being able to better inform ourselves when they're manipulating the market to a certain direction. We can see the manipulation on Livecoin/Topia, but that's only half the story. Having access to wallet info (which most other projects have) gives us much better knowledge.

I saw you responded to other questions in this thread but didn't respond to this feature request.

Dear Crypto McPoopypants,

we are now working on several big projects with high priority.
For sure I will proceed your request.

thanks all of you for patience and understanding

Thanks. I hope your team considers transparency for its users as a high priority. Otherwise, it could look that you're in cahoots with the whales (or are the whales) which I'm sure is not the case. Being able to make better decisions in awareness of all the data is pretty much standard in blockchain technologies now.
Activity: 126
@DbixDev Thank you for your work, but could you more detail about your projects, for example when there will be listing on hitbtc and when the palmex start?
Activity: 63
@DbixDev

Any chance you could implement a wallet info/richlist feature for us in the Dbix explorer that at least shows the Top 100? It's necessary to give users full transparency and to be able to make better decisions for ourselves. As it stands, whales can do what they want without us being able to better inform ourselves when they're manipulating the market to a certain direction. We can see the manipulation on Livecoin/Topia, but that's only half the story. Having access to wallet info (which most other projects have) gives us much better knowledge.

I saw you responded to other questions in this thread but didn't respond to this feature request.

Dear Crypto McPoopypants,

we are now working on several big projects with high priority.
For sure I will proceed your request.

thanks all of you for patience and understanding
@DbixDev

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 208
page 300  Cheesy
Any news about Palmex? please
Thanks everyone.

I was at GITEX in Dubai, but found out late that you were also there Sad
So, what's the purpose of having your token?

Dear eclipsedolton,

DBIX is not a token, it is a node.

We have our blockchain where token can be created.
Hi,

How can i see my backup passphrase and private key of my dbix wallet? Is it the password I used when creating the wallet?

Dear Tajson,

passphrase is password you used and private key you can see if you go to https://www.myetherwallet.com
add custom node
mydbixnode
https://arabiancha.in
port 8545
check custom
check support eip155
chain id 5

go to view wallet info
select Json and locate your keystore file in Appdata/Dubaicoin/Keystore

you will see private key like dots ( click icon beside it and you will see your private key - copy it and save)

Hello,

I am having issues with making wallet work.
I created the adress, and sent test 10 dbix from livecointo that adress 4 hours ago.

In wallet it still says 0 coins, and when I look at explorer i see 10 coins on that adress.

The wallet says its connected to 0 peers.

please help, thanks

Your wallet is not sync, because of that you don't see your dbix.
SAVE YOUR KEYSTORE FILE FROM APPDATA
download new wallet https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/dbixwall/releases
DbixWall v2.2 - Update Fix - w/ Gdbix v1.5.3 , extract ZIP (you must have this version of wallet)

1.go to bin/gdbix.exe and start it.WAIT TO START SYNC (leave it open 10min, you will see starting sync)
2.WHEN SYNC is finished, THEN START dbixwall.exe (not before)
(when you start gdbix.exe from bin and wait to sync, it must work, usually no need to add peers)

then you will see your dbix in your wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi,

How can i see my backup passphrase and private key of my dbix wallet? Is it the password I used when creating the wallet?
Activity: 56
Activity: 278
HitBTC, Palmex, new wallet, android wallet etc. And something on October 30  Grin

What happen Oct 30th?

Dbix is doing everything really, so le'ts hope to keep this way

Arab Future Cities Summit Dubai 30-31 October 2017 ?
this might be very interesting...if i would have heard earlier about this meet-up i probably would have joined them
Jump to: