Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 11. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Doesn't look like anything good is going to happen to DBIX in the sort term
Activity: 22
Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange Issues Thought Paper on Crypto and Blockchain..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
again dbix is in green now 1.40$ is current price and in the next few days dbix could touch again 1.75$. its highly possible
this is just my prediction so buy at you own risk
also i need dbix on some good exchange hitbtc is good but to much cost for withdraw so please dbix team do something about add dbix on other exchange

https://t.me/joinchat/GADyMUJEd_zLHbjfM0OwdQ
join to DubaiCoin  community
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
again dbix is in green now 1.40$ is current price and in the next few days dbix could touch again 1.75$. its highly possible
this is just my prediction so buy at you own risk
also i need dbix on some good exchange hitbtc is good but to much cost for withdraw so please dbix team do something about add dbix on other exchange
Activity: 231
Activity: 86
DBIX has great potential, price development for the new currency, and what happened a year ago is normal, who thinks no, its problem will later regret :-)

Currently it is possible to get into a new exchange project here:

https://kastle.pro/en/project/vote

It is voted every 24 hours, so you can always add one voice each day.
Just register and vote.
i'm bought from dev order ,dbix go down 100%  Kiss

so small muhamed but big tits small brain and small balls
Activity: 1
Hi, had somebody problems with Palmex exchange when deposit?
I deposit 3 days ago and wallet emty Sad Palmex supprt shoud answer but... 3 days no leter to 3 tickets, any advice? Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Activity: 3
Hi, thank you for your answer. I´ve buyed the DubaiCoins DBIC at coinexchange at january this year for too much btc, now i have dead old coins and nobody can use this.

When anybody can help me it will be very nice :-)

Realy shit, ive read at january only dubaicoin and think n1111111 dubai/arabian and now...

Greetings
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Hello,

i have some DubaiCoins DBIC, what must i do, to become DBIX? Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much for an answer.

Greetings
dbic was swaped a long time ago into dbix
where you where? right now i have no idea what to do i think you should try to in touch with team member and ask them. i hope they will help you
i am surprised that you still have dbic in your wallet and i think wallet nodes are dead now. team member can explain it better to you
Activity: 3
Hello,

i have some DubaiCoins DBIC, what must i do, to become DBIX? Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much for an answer.

Greetings
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
dbix up

2 million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hurry buy

no not yet i think dbix will go down a little bit then again go up so wait for some little dump then buy after its price go under 1.50$
this is only my personal reviews only do it on your own risk
i will buy more but not yet. wait for some little dump and then buy
trading dbix is good when you buy low and sell high

good prediction  Wink

this few walls will disappear and dbix go down because some actions
thanks for this prediction this helps me a lot
i was gonna buy dbix but stopped after read this post
and wait for the dump and that happens. now the rate is 1.39$ but i am little worried that dbix go down more because whole crypto market is going down so i will wait more for buying dbix

greeaat! keeep buying,  Smiley soon you will die of heart attack by wondering of what if it fails? and still 2 more years to go so prepare your doom ride  Smiley
Last advice for poor dbixes sell all your DBIX and buy FGC for just max 3 months or your doom and death won't be spared  Smiley Wink
what if this will be huge success
and one more thing we just invest what we afford not too much or borrow money for invest in crypto
that's all. i have earn a lot from dbix. this is stable and good coin
ups and down are natural in crypto great coin and tokens also go up and down
its up to you when and where you invest in

aaah clever pnds eater enjoy when you can time will also come down on you one day, meanwhile others are crying and dying because of this dull shit thing going on foor fooreeveer  Smiley Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
dbix up

hurry buy

no not yet i think dbix will go down a little bit then again go up so wait for some little dump then buy after its price go under 1.50$

good prediction  Wink

and wait for the dump and that happens. now the rate is 1.39$ but i am little worried that dbix go down more because whole crypto market is going down so i will wait more for buying dbix

greeaat! keeep buying,  Smiley soon you will die of heart attack by wondering of what if it fails? and still 2 more years to go so prepare your doom ride  Smiley
Last advice for poor dbixes sell all your DBIX and buy FGC for just max 3 months or your doom and death won't be spared  Smiley Wink
what if this will be huge success
and one more thing we just invest what we afford not too much or borrow money for invest in crypto
that's all. i have earn a lot from dbix. this is stable and good coin
ups and down are natural in crypto great coin and tokens also go up and down
its up to you when and where you invest in
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
dbix up

hurry buy

good prediction  Wink

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
dbix up

hurry buy

good prediction  Wink

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of DubaiCoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/dubaicoin
Activity: 86
DBIX has great potential, price development for the new currency, and what happened a year ago is normal, who thinks no, its problem will later regret :-)

Currently it is possible to get into a new exchange project here:

https://kastle.pro/en/project/vote

It is voted every 24 hours, so you can always add one voice each day.
Just register and vote.
dbix up

hurry buy

good prediction  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: