Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 138. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can anyone confirm the rumor that BITTREX will be listing DBIX?

If that's in fact legit, we could see some insane gains.  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Print screen this bro

and show me next month  Wink
let see what would happen next month if this coin will bring something, its always a good watching how this project still surviving.
Activity: 181
Print screen this bro

and show me next month  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
There is only maybe 15000 DBIX and price back to 30$  Kiss

cryptopia few BTC price go up to 1000 $$$

scared people

hello Bro

what s ur prediction of DBIX end of this month , and end of december? let s see how well u know the project:)

DBIX must dump , maybe 1.5$ , holders loose money , maybe next year up to 200-1000$ , but BTC going up next year minimum 15000$

what is beter to hold it's your choice

You don't seriously believe that DBIX will go up to $1,000 USD, do you? Wink

Hahaha yes apsolutly
 just calculate DBIX-Ethereum diference , 100x smaler volume , time per block is 4x bigger , price 100x low

and finaly calculate that ,  100x100x4=40000        40000 is possibility multiplicate this price  Kiss

I like that kiss in the end. It shows that you are not completely weird and have a great sense of humor (also in relation to your price calculation/expectation) Kiss
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
How can one check how many coins are out there? and how many DBIX wallets/addresses?
appreciated!

Previously, I 've looked for that info too. Unfortunately, they don't show it at dbixchain.io

SHIT COIN TO MINE

REWARDS TOO LOW!!
Return back to your cradle, newbie kid.
Activity: 210
How can one check how many coins are out there? and how many DBIX wallets/addresses?
appreciated!

Previously, I 've looked for that info too. Unfortunately, they don't show it at dbixchain.io

SHIT COIN TO MINE

REWARDS TOO LOW!!
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
appreciated!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
anyone else having this issue...

cannot decrypt wallet with this passphrase, even though i am definitely putting the right passphrase on 2 different wallets, it keeps saying wrong password... and i see the coins in my wallet and i cant even send them lol...
can you please check your passphrase and if you are putting the right passphrase on 2 different wallets then you did something wrong
if you download new wallet and import you wallets file in new one then again place the old wallet and then check your wallet passphrase by send some amount in the exchange if did not help then its your passphrase mistake
you enter your passphrase wrong
Activity: 196
On what exchanges can one get this coin?
Activity: 448
appreciated!
Thank you for dump

+120 DBIX  Grin
Activity: 193

yep virgin kids only want cheap coins
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
anyone else having this issue...

cannot decrypt wallet with this passphrase, even though i am definitely putting the right passphrase on 2 different wallets, it keeps saying wrong password... and i see the coins in my wallet and i cant even send them lol...
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Anyone aware of the recent news? that DBIX is going to be delisted from livecoin? confirm?
Where did you get that information?

Don't listen to it. It's fud.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
I want DBIX to be $100 now.
Activity: 210
yes there is no info about delisting DBIX from livecoin.net
its a fud and trying to make dbix dump and wants to buy more
and palmex.co exchange is open and live
i am gonna register myself on it and check for dbix deposite

no, the palmex website is online and can be accessed but it's still under testing and not released for trading / users, there will be an official announcement when it's live and open for users.

DBIX SINKING SELLLLLLLL
Activity: 168
yes there is no info about delisting DBIX from livecoin.net
its a fud and trying to make dbix dump and wants to buy more
and palmex.co exchange is open and live
i am gonna register myself on it and check for dbix deposite

no, the palmex website is online and can be accessed but it's still under testing and not released for trading / users, there will be an official announcement when it's live and open for users.
Jump to: