Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 26. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Regarding the losses that livecoin has caused to the dbix miners, from today until Sunday we will set mining fee at 0 on dbix.pool.sexy.
This is our little support, hoping that would help miners come back empowering dbix network security.

It's a small gesture but I hope it's appreciated
LOOOOOL
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Regarding the losses that livecoin has caused to the dbix miners, from today until Sunday we will set mining fee at 0 on dbix.pool.sexy.
This is our little support, hoping that would help miners come back empowering dbix network security.

It's a small gesture but I hope it's appreciated
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
@Admin and @Dev you can take a look on this project, Pundi X is now on the process of partnership with the country’s first fintech company. Ebooc and Pundi X will work closely on developing digital payment gateway services for governments, financial institutions and major corporates in the Gulf and Middle East as well as broader business lines such as blockchain-based customer loyalty programs and NFC contactless payment options.

Source:
https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1024545869360590848
https://medium.com/pundix/ann-pundi-x-technology-to-debut-in-the-gulf-and-middle-east-5b7651b4bd14

Now tell us what is your plan for this good project, Atleast you post some updates here, this thread is yours, so don't abandon us here..

WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE..

updates? Buy! Buy! Buy Noow!  Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
@Admin and @Dev you can take a look on this project, Pundi X is now on the process of partnership with the country’s first fintech company. Ebooc and Pundi X will work closely on developing digital payment gateway services for governments, financial institutions and major corporates in the Gulf and Middle East as well as broader business lines such as blockchain-based customer loyalty programs and NFC contactless payment options.

Source:
https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1024545869360590848
https://medium.com/pundix/ann-pundi-x-technology-to-debut-in-the-gulf-and-middle-east-5b7651b4bd14

Now tell us what is your plan for this good project, Atleast you post some updates here, this thread is yours, so don't abandon us here..

WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE..
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
buy more guys we must prove that is grbage

1 sat

don't sell

game over holders  Cool

NOW WHERE ARE THE HOLDERS THEY SAID HODL WHEN WE SAID SELL AND JUST TAKE PROFIT FROM 2 PUMPS AND DUMPS  Grin

too much lies man  i don't trust arabs anymore ,

i can show you my buy history but is too stress for you guys  Cool

down junk

Hmm there is Livecoin exchange claiming some hacker did 51% attack on DBIX, fake making , sending and selling more than 70000 coins there. So now all DBIX @ Livecoin are locked. They want users to press DBIX team to cover that.  Any info/opinion?

too sad, back to old source before fork , and don't  make people stupid

i love arabs ego  Cheesy

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hmm there is Livecoin exchange claiming some hacker did 51% attack on DBIX, fake making , sending and selling more than 70000 coins there. So now all DBIX @ Livecoin are locked. They want users to press DBIX team to cover that.  Any info/opinion?
But what can I say, not at the time hacking occurred. While the calm, and the team as they write in the news, has not notified the exchange, and does not want to compensate for the losses. This will have a bad effect on the price in the coming months. It's a pity.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Hmm there is Livecoin exchange claiming some hacker did 51% attack on DBIX, fake making , sending and selling more than 70000 coins there. So now all DBIX @ Livecoin are locked. They want users to press DBIX team to cover that.  Any info/opinion?
Activity: 471
Merit: 105

1 sat

don't sell

game over holders  Cool

NOW WHERE ARE THE HOLDERS THEY SAID HODL WHEN WE SAID SELL AND JUST TAKE PROFIT FROM 2 PUMPS AND DUMPS  Grin

1 sat

don't sell

game over holders  Cool
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Why DBIX are taking so long to hit 1usd?
cmon .
I need to full my pockets in LambosDBIX  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
did you know what is the current price > 3.33$ and i don't think that dbix will hit 1 usd in anyway
its already bottom and just waiting for dbix bull run starts and it will soon to be
still current price is very good to buy more dbix. i thnk price will soon hit to 5 $ in coming days .

DBIX is not alone in having a low price. Many altcoins have lost 95% of their value from their peak last January. We are still in a bear market. Let's hope BTC recovers soon so the altcoins can have their turn.
Activity: 39
My wallet is stuck in 84670 block, 0 peers, what wallet i have to use?
10000 sat then disaster , be ready traders  Tongue
Activity: 27
in market overview which you explain above, it attracts the attention of investors. this project has a good future, and I am sure many investors will come to this project. good luck team!!! Wink a very strong team with obvious success! I really liked your project and I wish you much success! glad to support you! join as soon as possible
ArabianChain Technology is an open source, community-based project with the goal of building a decentralized, consensus-driven,
peer to peer, open source, blockchain-based platform for distributed applications. ArabianChain tech will leverage and improve
blockchain technology and build a full-featured application platform on top of it. But the bad thing is that you dont have any plans about ICO

That's why I support and follow this project because of the features offered by dubaicoin, the only issue the team needs to address is the luck of marketing and exposure of this project.
Activity: 81
ArabianChain Technology is an open source, community-based project with the goal of building a decentralized, consensus-driven,
peer to peer, open source, blockchain-based platform for distributed applications. ArabianChain tech will leverage and improve
blockchain technology and build a full-featured application platform on top of it. But the bad thing is that you dont have any plans about ICO
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
The Dev Team is not showing them selves within a week, I hope that there is something exciting are coming on our way upon waiting for further announcement.
waiting for some good announcements about dbix developments
dbix is now at 3$. price of per dbix is down again
i thought that dbix price will rise but no
with the announcements about " Wethaq the very first Islamic capital " the price should go up
The Dev Team is not showing them selves within a week, I hope that there is something exciting are coming on our way upon waiting for further announcement.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
I think DBIX will soon be 5-6 usd, and in BTC continue to rise, it may hit price from January of this year!
Activity: 5
The best place for mining DBIX in solo mode. With Nicehash support.
You can try it herehttp://ebmp.ru/f09
Pages:
Jump to: