Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 265. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think it will set a new but that will not change anything as being so far.

WTF was that!!! Huh Huh Huh
I do not think anything big will happen

I bet you 5 btc. NOW!!!! DBIX will be a success ...common big boy,, its all you have been saying since you come here ..
Activity: 263
Merit: 251

I do not think anything big will happen
Activity: 294

Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I think, the price will dump to 0.001next 24h... No update, no news. No devs, no ,no,no, in my opinion ,the team are the first reason to this coin not succeed.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
In this world you should be smart, take your chance.

Cryptorios, u said before there will be news soon, is it going to happen soon

pls update us whenever u can, also do u still believe this coin has huge potential

finally where should hold our coins in wallet or livecoin, thanks for ur time
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hello. I want to express my opinion.

1. Network - shit, even after you did hard fork
2. I do not understand why the coin is positioned as Arab? The coin has nothing to do with this country, the developers of Serbia
3. The company of miners will support the DBIX network, only under the conditions: The price of the coin must not be less than 100k Satosh, and the block time is at least 80 seconds.
4. If the developers do not do this, then this coin can be classified as SCAM
Activity: 14
If devs don't care about network stability why I should? This coin is not mineable. Network attacked constantly. Fork makes a little bit more than nothing. Some people point to useful desicion of the problem, but nothing. Enjoy crypto market speculators and hash attackers.

In my opinion they did a hard fork that was supposed to be done any way , and most probably they should be continuing the updates soon.

For us as a community , what we should help in is to mine and bring as much miners as possible with steady mining powers.

I do not want to emphasize further on the potential of this project and the mining of this token ,however you should be aware guys that there is an event that is coming this week where Arabian chain is speaking about the potential in front of big organizations and attendees , this by it self is a good progress for their team.

Finally , I wanted to share with you that after having some tests  , I found that mining is very profitable in both short and long term , it only requires more miners to insure faster block time.

all the best everyone .
Activity: 45
If devs don't care about network stability why I should? This coin is not mineable. Network attacked constantly. Fork makes a little bit more than nothing. Some people point to useful desicion of the problem, but nothing. Enjoy crypto market speculators and hash attackers.
Activity: 395
GRinvest https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/grinvest-341315 closed his f*cking dbix pool and took all the leftovers. Do not mine on his pools.

What pool? One of the list at the beginning of the ANN topic?
Activity: 63
GRinvest https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/grinvest-341315 closed his f*cking dbix pool and took all the leftovers. Do not mine on his pools.
Activity: 9
I specify, the price is indicated for a coin. But not everyone understands.
5000dbix are worth 9.5btc
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Sell dbix
1000 - 0.0016 , 2000- 0.00165, 3000 0.0017, 4000 0.0018, 5000- 0.0019

The offer is limited in time

i want buy write pm.
Sell dbix
1000 - 0.0016 , 2000- 0.00165, 3000 0.0017, 4000 0.0018, 5000- 0.0019

The offer is limited in time
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org
Hello Everyone,

Everything is falling into place nicely. DBIX will soon be added to a number of exchanges that our team has been in contact with.
The exchanges will be ones that you are familiar with.  Any questions feel free to Contact me on linked in at https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonysousaenterprises/ or  @ Anthony.Sousa(at)Waldenu(dot)edu

Poloniex or Bittrex?

Both would be nice but as soon as the new Block Explorer is released I plan to revisit Bittrex for consideration based on the success of the Hard Fork and the new Block Explorer and see what they do from there since they are not allowed to comment on the status of any coin to be added.

Hoping to hear other relevant news soon but like anything there are no guarantees only that best efforts are underway.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
i need 4000 DBIX , send price in pm
Activity: 49
need bu 1000dbix for 0,1btc, pm me
Jump to: