Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 321. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
WE WANT ANOTHER EXCHANCE BITTREX AND POLONIEX  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Livecoin is providing invalid address for deposit, the message i get in the wallet when i try to send is: Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.

there are some official statement about that?.

SOLVED, i sent the coins and it have arrived perfectly from my windows wallet to Livecoin, it is working!!

Activity: 263
Merit: 251
What is the next exchange may poloniex or .....
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
fucking at last ! just dumped all my shit coins - peace out ! good luck with this failure of a project

It was now ... goodbye
Activity: 630
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE PRICE?!!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SELLING SO CHEAP!!!???
Activity: 676
fucking at last ! just dumped all my shit coins - peace out ! good luck with this failure of a project
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
dumped price until 1 sats please..!!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org
Guys, my deposit just confirmed. I was sent an email relaying the confirmation. Those with issues please check your accounts on Livecoin.net and lets cross our fingers.
Price quickly collapse on livecoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It looks like a nice coin, want to ask, how to mining these coins? I see in the poloniex and bittrex exchanger Arabianchain coin do not yet exist. Thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ok once again.

How I can transfer coins from private wallet to livecoin deposit address(when it gets open) ?!?!
If someone has time to give step by step explanation.
I can't put my wallet address manually in transactions tab ( from: ) is there some alternative way?

Please anyone
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Classic scam... As I thought... I knew they will postpone everything, the trade will start much later... They are talking about some big prices, but now when there is very low supply people are offering 0.001-0.002 for 1 dbix, what do you think will happen when 100.000dbix coins hit the markete? Price will not go up, that is for sure... Just to inform you that current network hashrate is 35GH/s, with that hashrate you could mine $80.000 a month in ethereum, etc, zcash...that is a big money...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The response from livecoin.
If it concerns DBIX we have already identified the problem and fix it in the near future. All transactions will be processed.
https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/12748-livecoinnet-moonstone-ico-taasbtc/?p=677483
Activity: 676
They finally disabled deposit... seems they started to investigate.
Activity: 316
Jump to: