Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 59. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
sell at $100  in 2050 Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool

Cryptocurrencies won't even exist in 2050.. blockchain is just bad technology. It worked for a couple of years but it's over now. Bitcoin is falling to 0, everything is falling.. Dubaicoin is one of the least useful altcoins so it will die for sure.

what the F*CK are you Crypto Damus? how bout ill tell you now that youll be homeless tomorrow?  Roll Eyes
now dbix is down that's why he was talking about that but one thing blockcahin technology can change the world
if blockchain will apply on any field then i can bet no one can make corruption in that field
that's why some corrupt peoples are afraid from this technology.
now lwt talk about dbix will cross 100$ in 2019 mark my words
and crypto currency will not gonna vanish its just a start. don't think about it won't exist in coming years
bitcoin and all other currencies are down for now dbix also but my experience says that bitcoin and other coin and tokens will be soon up and cross it All Time High value again in the end of 2018

i agree. Arab world is observing as per SAMA and i think UAE and KSA will not dwell until US and the West are comfortable with the technology.
Arabianchain have established their new office in KSA.. 2019 or 4th quarter of 2018 is the best time for DBIX.

having said that, those guys who would like to buy DBIX @5USD or lower, means they also trust the project. Tongue
Activity: 231
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Cryptocurrencies won't even exist in 2050.. blockchain is just bad technology. It worked for a couple of years but it's over now. Bitcoin is falling to 0, everything is falling.. Dubaicoin is one of the least useful altcoins so it will die for sure.

what the F*CK are you Crypto Damus? how bout ill tell you now that youll be homeless tomorrow?  Roll Eyes
now dbix is down that's why he was talking about that but one thing blockcahin technology can change the world
if blockchain will apply on any field then i can bet no one can make corruption in that field
that's why some corrupt peoples are afraid from this technology.
now lwt talk about dbix will cross 100$ in 2019 mark my words
and crypto currency will not gonna vanish its just a start. don't think about it won't exist in coming years
bitcoin and all other currencies are down for now dbix also but my experience says that bitcoin and other coin and tokens will be soon up and cross it All Time High value again in the end of 2018
Activity: 70
Multipool for altcoyins miningpool.tech

Welcome to pool miningpool.tech

Pool site:
https://miningpool.tech/dbix

About the pool
- completely anonymous, registration is not required
- method of calculating and paying PPLNS
- pool commission for all currencies 1%
- Support for Stratum and the old Getwork
- the fee for the transaction is paid by the pool

On all our pools you can use the detailed statistics of your rigs, convenient hash charts, detailed information on payments.

For more information on setting up the Miner clients, you can find on the pages of our pool by selecting the currency you are interested in and clicking the HOW TO START button.

Customer support is provided in this forum topic, also email support [email protected]

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
sell at $100  in 2050 Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool

Stop wording your opinion as if it is fact, you don't know that, you can't predict the future. Anything is possible, but the blockchain will always have a use.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Heroic...I am on my way... Wink Wink and follow this project...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So much useful information and infinite wisdom in here, the mind boggles. Everything is going down, not just DBIX. We will have to see what happens later this year.

I guess it will be much better than now. See how South Korea is jumping back and forth. They now even say that cryptocurrencies are necessary for blockchain to function (wow!). And I am sure no country wants to fall behind competing for the best IT talent in the world.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
GOLDSHEIK POWER
sell at $100  in 2050 Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool

Activity: 21
I would like to present a new RigMiningPool

0.00% Fee for now.

https://rigminingpool.com/
https://www.instagram.com/rigpool

The minimum payment is 0.2ETH, 0.5ETC, 0.5DBIX.
All statistics and actual price of mining cryptocurrency can be found on the site of the pool.

Start mine with us Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dubaicoin.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
I'm happy to all FUDDERS!! they wait for the low and want to buy @$5 but sad to say, IT CAN NEVER BE HAPPEN... 5$ will happen in your dreams... lol!  c'mon let's celebrate!! 

UP!!

UP!!

UP!!

We aren't too far away from 5 dollars. It only needs one big dump and we could be right there -.-
Activity: 49
I updated the post I did some time ago.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27679799

Have a lot of information there about DBIX, Arabianchain

I added "Some FAQ's from Telegram group" To know more, join the group

I hope it helps anyone who is looking for more about DBIX

Vote Smiley
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2257/dubaicoin-dbix

SaudiVision2030, Wow, keep up the great work  Grin

2018 will be great for #DBIX
Activity: 21
I would like to present a new RigMiningPool

https://rigminingpool.com/
https://www.instagram.com/rigpool

The minimum payment is 0.2ETH, 0.5ETC, 0.5DBIX.
All statistics and actual price of mining cryptocurrency can be found on the site of the pool.

Start mine with us Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dubaicoin.
Activity: 38
whales needs to exit dbix and drop to 10 cent so i can buy 10000DBIX and sell for $1000 each July 2019.
all dubai billionaire dont need to enter this yet, they have way to much money, let the poor get in first , so you guys can take over.  

dump already, so by the end of 2018 i can drive my lambo  in dubai.
 I suggest to dev before 2019 to start selling lambos with dbix in dubai.
every year all dbix members can make a lambo parade , starting july 2019.
wake up arabia chain, but dont moon without me

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So much useful information and infinite wisdom in here, the mind boggles. Everything is going down, not just DBIX. We will have to see what happens later this year.
Dubaikoin $0 and it will stay there.  Grin

yes it is
buy at $5 and sell at $1 Cheesy but i will buy Cheesy

Hey! its now 6USD! are you selling? let me know ill buy all your coins! hahaha! anyone here selling @5USD PM me. i will not wait for 1USD lol hahaha! show me your coins niggasss!
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
this coin back to where is belong the 400 rank lol

WHAT BULLSHIT Angry  PICTURE IS STILL LEEEFT  $1 Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
this coin back to where is belong the 400 rank lol
Pages:
Jump to: