Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARAW - The Decentralised Payment for ECommerce Ecosystem - page 9. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
If I want to withdraw money in local currency via ATM, can I do it using ARAWCARD and whether this Card can be used to shop either online or offline. If the withdrawal is via ATM, which market will be used as a benchmark for conversion of prices for official prices
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
what new news is given by the team in this project, it seems lonely, and where is this project going now, and is the team still active here?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
but if they are silent and have not provided updates for one month, that is a concern.
That's what I say;
- I feel that this team too enclosed.

But we still have to think positive.
I am sure they work hard for develop their project, It is just they are not open to the public, that's the problem.

All these things happen when the companies before running and ICO, like this, buy thousands of fake followers on twitter and telegram buy PR on several sites even pay for messages here, giving the impression that the ICO si going to be successfull and  it is a unique project in its genre but in the moment of true they run out of gas to continue with the ICO campaign, because all the money from pre-sales, which at the end of the day is not much, is delivered to unscrupulous advertising companies to conduit the bearish ICO campaign.  
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
but if they are silent and have not provided updates for one month, that is a concern.
That's what I say;

But we still have to think positive.
I am sure they work hard for develop their project, It is just they are not open to the public, that's the problem.
Activity: 378
There seems to be no progress at all, the token sale are stuck and that still have 57 days left, I think there seems no investors interested to come, just wondering is there any good information about development?
So far I have not seen any update they have share to the public, usually every time there is an update from the team, they will share it with the community through social media.

Sad,
see they have extend the crowdsale, As i remember they have partnership with other project but I wonder which project? and I also remember that they get investment funds from other projects, Nah i'll think positiv if it hasn't been published yet
this project partners with Credits, HaVen, Bleep, MGX, and iFashion Group. what my concerns is the matter of renewal and development of the project, this project has been going on for a long time, and it will continue for one and a half months, if the team provides updates on the development of the project, the community will remain enthusiastic and supportive , but if they are silent and have not provided updates for one month, that is a concern.
Activity: 630
Participants in this project look forward to distribution in order to take place soon so that all will be given clarity by the team and all as promised and expected.
I think they must be patient to wait for the distribution because distribution will be done 30 days after the sale of tokens and it is better to continue to follow the developments so as not to miss information
if indeed it will be distributed within 30 days after the sale, indeed we have to be patient and just pray that everything will go smoothly and the distribution will also go smoothly the results will be in line with expectations.
indeed, an average bounty will be distributed after 30 days, some of which have not been paid for 1 year,
that's the risk, but ARAW seems to be distributing it immediately
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Participants in this project look forward to distribution in order to take place soon so that all will be given clarity by the team and all as promised and expected.
I think they must be patient to wait for the distribution because distribution will be done 30 days after the sale of tokens and it is better to continue to follow the developments so as not to miss information
if indeed it will be distributed within 30 days after the sale, indeed we have to be patient and just pray that everything will go smoothly and the distribution will also go smoothly the results will be in line with expectations.
I think that what you say is true about the distribution itself that we have to be patient and pray for sure so that the distribution process can run smoothly without any significant obstacles and continue to monitor its development
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
legendary
As they are expected the distribution will be made after the token sale ended, I mean 1 month after the token sale, correct me if im wrong.
Distribution will do 30 day after the sale of the token, and now the token sale ongoing. Participant must wait for the token sale to expire in 2019.

The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
As they are expected the distribution will be made after the token sale ended, I mean 1 month after the token sale, correct me if im wrong.
I think the reason for extending token sales is due to current market conditions, Well that's it
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
There seems to be no progress at all, the token sale are stuck and that still have 57 days left, I think there seems no investors interested to come, just wondering is there any good information about development?
So far I have not seen any update they have share to the public, usually every time there is an update from the team, they will share it with the community through social media.

Sad,
see they have extend the crowdsale, As i remember they have partnership with other project but I wonder which project? and I also remember that they get investment funds from other projects, Nah i'll think positiv if it hasn't been published yet
That is what we can do positively and manage the good news from the team and look forward to the results that will be given by the team to the participants. Hopefully it will not disappoint later, all are looking forward to the development of this project long enough.

Sad,
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

It seems that the team in this project is preparing something more interesting for this project so that later investors will be interested in joining, we are waiting for the good news from the team that manages this project. Hope all is well and this project will be able to continue until success.
If what you say is indeed certainly makes me also curious about the good news, what is meant and better we have to be patient to wait for that and we'll see what happens next

It seems that the team in this project is preparing something more interesting for this project so that later investors will be interested in joining, we are waiting for the good news from the team that manages this project. Hope all is well and this project will be able to continue until success.
legendary

And the bounty will be given as soon as possible
It will not happen. That will be done next year, after the token sale is complete.
67 days again. And that will be done around March 2019.

Like the message written in the thread bounty.
we just wait, hopefully the distribution will run smoothly and the results to be obtained are also satisfying as expected. successful for the ARAW project.
the team did this because they might want to give satisfactory results to the participants while waiting for the market to improve again, just praying the best for the participants who joined here, right as expected all of them will give the best.
legendary
And the bounty will be given as soon as possible
It will not happen. That will be done next year, after the token sale is complete.
67 days again. And that will be done around March 2019.

Like the message written in the thread bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: