Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES - page 3. (Read 66450 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Great, so now that we have another exchange, what can we do to encourage some trading?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
oh, it seems that I did not made a good diligence before to buy ARB....

Did not realize that there is no activity on this thread for over 3 months....

I guess dev is gone....

Coin should be delisted on Dec 9th on Bittrex....

does someone care?

I have made excellent mining profits on this coin over the last few months, so I care a little.

Dev has been gone since right after launch. I assume he sold premine and disappeared. Cannot explain what caused ARB to rise a few months ago though.

I keep a node operating and POS mine ARB. If it is delisted at Bittrex, I can still sell at YoBit for now.

I prefer Bittrex over YoBit so I hope they don't delist ARB at Bittrex.

Ditto
my wallet out of sync pls provide me nodes

"addr" : "70.182.253.2:31930",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1486971088,
"lastrecv" : 1486971088,
"conntime" : 1486967023,
"version" : 71111,
"subver" : "/ARbit:1.0.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 954370,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "118.211.233.108:31930",
"lastsend" : 1486971087,
"lastrecv" : 1486971087,
"conntime" : 1486967035,
},
{
"addr" : "[2a01:4f8:120:64ae::301]:31930",
"lastrecv" : 1486971089,
"conntime" : 1486967041,
},
{
"addr" : "178.32.88.131:31930",
"lastrecv" : 1486970764,
"conntime" : 1486967109,
"startingheight" : 954371,
}
]
my wallet out of sync pls provide me nodes
tcp or udp? I did tcp if I did it right should have another node
Activity: 208
That doesn't sound good for the coin.  Are there some out there still trying to keep his coin going? As it seams stable for now.

you were a visionary... coin announced for delisting without hope to get rescued by Bittrex.

Is there some hope... in my book, Yobit is not a trustable exchange to relate on.

Is dev still active... or already far away in some other near to be dead project?Huh

Sorry, this is happening to so many coins that I tend to become sarcastic LOL!

This was a scam coin that is still trading well. The dev disappeared shortly after coin launch. Probably when the premine was sold.
I think this is the third time Bittrex has this coin up for de listing. Last time, Bittrex said coin did not meet listing requirement, but when the volume went back up, Arbit stayed listed.

I run a full node and pos mine this coin.

You sir are awesome.my wallet has been running nonstop since day one can you instruct me on how to set up a node as well?

To run a node, just allow incoming connections on port 31930 through any firewalls.

Arbit voting still open at https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
That doesn't sound good for the coin.  Are there some out there still trying to keep his coin going? As it seams stable for now.

you were a visionary... coin announced for delisting without hope to get rescued by Bittrex.

Is there some hope... in my book, Yobit is not a trustable exchange to relate on.

Is dev still active... or already far away in some other near to be dead project?Huh

This was a scam coin that is still trading well. The dev disappeared shortly after coin launch. Probably when the premine was sold.
I think this is the third time Bittrex has this coin up for de listing. Last time, Bittrex said coin did not meet listing requirement, but when the volume went back up, Arbit stayed listed.

You sir are awesome.my wallet has been running nonstop since day one can you instruct me on how to set up a node as well?
This coin has always been a solid coin good to see this i've been staking and selling since day one.Sweet I never lost faith.However it has been at yobits and thats just not very relaible for a reliable coin.That being said there are still some good coins that I have and there are connections but nothing can be done with them because yobit will not fix the wallets or share whatever nodes they have and some of those particular coins they are the only exchange that has them.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I still hold 500k of this shit coin.
Trying to get Arbit listed at Novaexchange.

Please vote here:

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Arbit make me happy

Thanks  Cheesy

Activity: 746

Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear ARBIT COIN Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: