Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES - page 38. (Read 66452 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
I get you wanna integrate the AR in the Bitcoin ecosystem, but how you gonna do it and how you gonna monetize it?
legendary
block time, confirmations?

What you gonna use the btc for?

Ethan Page & Noah Cook are the devs? Linkedin?

Crowdsale = 400.000 AR
PoW=  381.900 AR
PoS = ?

Total coins?

Great questions, I will post a detailed response and address every question and we will post it in the main OP under the FAQ bar. Thanks for Joining ARbit!

while your waiting for our detailed response, please check out our website and watch the videos found on the home page of getaugmented.net and then check out our demo.

It would be awesome if you could answer that before the crowdsale ends
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
this one looks interesting, I'll be watching.
legendary
New Followers!

Where? cos @get_ARbit only has 17...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Crowdsale = 400.000 AR
PoW=  381.900 AR
PoS = ?

Total coins?

Great questions, I will post a detailed response and address every question and we will post it in the main OP under the FAQ bar. Thanks for Joining ARbit!

while your waiting for our detailed response, please check out our website and watch the videos found on the home page of getaugmented.net and then check out our demo.
legendary
Crowdsale = 400.000 AR
PoW=  381.900 AR
PoS = ?

Total coins?
legendary

I can make one Smiley

www.SuchPool.pw/arb is ready!

Please list in the op!

Thank you Suchpool, It has been added to the OP. Let us know if you need anything.
Pool added:

https://arbit.suprnova.cc

@Dev: Please add to OP.

Thank you Suprnova, It has been added to the OP. Let us know if you need anything throughout the POW phase.
Activity: 7
Final countdown has begun, what are the solo mining details. Miners ready to go but don't know where to point them.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
sounds really interesting and also we need some pools
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
finally we got a countdown, would appreciate any pool(s) for pre-reg with help of DEV and Pool Opr. this will make things easy since its a long weekend and ppl have their commitments and no one wants to loose participation at launch Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
I can make one Smiley

www.SuchPool.pw/arb is ready!

Please list in the op!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ok ur running shy on time now.... can we get a pool address so we can get our miners pointed and rdy for launch?

We will definitely have pools ready for the mining community and will post them in the op. Thanks

can you ask suprnova.cc to make a pool for launch?

I want to prepare a miner for this coin.. But i am on office tomorrow and my wife is home, she know nothing about computers but she can start the .bat file if i can already setup the miner.

ok ur running shy on time now.... can we get a pool address so we can get our miners pointed and rdy for launch?

We will definitely have pools ready for the mining community and will post them in the op. Thanks
I want to spread the word by writing an article about the start of this coin. Is there an official website somewhere?

Thank you, our website for businesses is getaugmented.net
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I want to spread the word by writing an article about the start of this coin. Is there an official website somewhere?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: