Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBO - Arbochain - Green Eco-friendly Blockchain - page 2. (Read 11632 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Been mining for a couple days now and hitting blocks left and right. Good luck to the Devs!!!! Do you have a Discord or need help in setting one up?

Hey there, we tried messaging you, but you can't accept PMs from newbies.. please enable this setting in order to receive the message.

Try now.
Activity: 15
Been mining for a couple days now and hitting blocks left and right. Good luck to the Devs!!!! Do you have a Discord or need help in setting one up?

Hey there, we tried messaging you, but you can't accept PMs from newbies.. please enable this setting in order to receive the message.
Activity: 36
wish good success
If viewed from the road map in early 2019 team will launch the paper wallet and also Official ARBO mining pool, so far it does everything is ready and tested, or are in the testing phase?

We are testing the wallets and for he official mining pool we're considering cooperation with some industry experts which are running other pools as we believe that running a serious pool is a project itself.

CPU mining or gpu? Can you still get something via CPU mining?
No block explorer yet. What's the current difficulty?
Also, are you going to establish a separate website for your green projects and cryptography research?
And publish all the transactions and related organizations benefiting from this project?

CPU mining for the time being. GPU is possible via a pool but the official one is not out yet.
We aim at having a sub-site for projects. This will be separated when the foundation will be established.
Expenditure for projects will be accounted transparently of course! We will ask the beneficiaries to certify.

Sounds great! Will be looking forward to see your website soon.
Most of the projects with noble mission didn't really end up doing their mission.
So I'm wondering if you can really implement those green projects and give consistent support.
Usually, the support is only at the start.

We think that the project mission gives us the edge and our goal is to deliver what we promised. It's a lot of work but so far we're staying on top of it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Also, are you going to establish a separate website for your green projects and cryptography research?
And publish all the transactions and related organizations benefiting from this project?

CPU mining for the time being. GPU is possible via a pool but the official one is not out yet.
We aim at having a sub-site for projects. This will be separated when the foundation will be established.
Expenditure for projects will be accounted transparently of course! We will ask the beneficiaries to certify.

Sounds great! Will be looking forward to see your website soon.
Most of the projects with noble mission didn't really end up doing their mission.
So I'm wondering if you can really implement those green projects and give consistent support.
Usually, the support is only at the start.
Activity: 8

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
If viewed from the road map in early 2019 team will launch the paper wallet and also Official ARBO mining pool, so far it does everything is ready and tested, or are in the testing phase?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Thanks for the nice wishes. We'll send you a PM soon.

Activity: 36
Do you have a discord or telegram ?

Thanks for the nice wishes. We'll send you a PM soon.
i started mining. How can see hashrate or blocked mined or total funds? The messages don t change.
2018-Dec-17 22:00:53.590450 Mining has started with 2 threa
2018-Dec-17 22:00:53.590450 Miner thread was started
2018-Dec-17 22:00:53.590450 Miner thread was started [1]

Good!
In the wallet window write "balance" to know your balance.
In the Daemon window (arbochaind) write "status" to know your hashrate.

Activity: 146
i started mining. How can see hashrate or blocked mined or total funds? The messages don t change.
2018-Dec-17 22:00:53.590450 Mining has started with 2 threa
2018-Dec-17 22:00:53.590450 Miner thread was started
2018-Dec-17 22:00:53.590450 Miner thread was started [1]
DELETE
Activity: 5
i will wait Windows GUI Wallet  to easy use , i hope dev will release it soon .

Work in progress... Smiley
how to start mining with gui?

as far i know solo mine for cryptonote algo not required gui wallet just needed deamon and cli..
gui or paperwaller just needed if has a pool

Indeed!

In windows:
1)Launch arbochaind, wait for sync, keep it open
2)Launch the arbo-wallet-cli, follow instructions for creating a new one (in case) or open an existing one.
3)Type "start_mining" in the wallet windows and enjoy mining.
Activity: 37

as far i know solo mine for cryptonote algo not required gui wallet just needed deamon and cli..
gui or paperwaller just needed if has a pool
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
i will wait Windows GUI Wallet  to easy use , i hope dev will release it soon .

according to your statement :
Code:
For each block mined, 3% of the reward is redirected to an ad-hoc wallet and then used for green projects 
(eg. planting trees, lending money for agricultural projects).

Just asking, those "ad-hoc wallet" will be transparent also or not? and do you have plan to whom those reward will be deliver?

The wallet will be tranparent, but there are some steps to happen before. We need the blockchain explorer, and we'll publish the address and viewkey then. For te green projects we'll have to have ARBO listed on some of the exchanges. The short term plans are to facilitate startups like "treedom" to plant trees or similar projects like lending funds via Kiva. In the long term it will be managed by the Arbo foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: