Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Arena - Cryptocurrency Social Network v.1 Alpha Release - page 3. (Read 14894 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 100
how to redeem wallet to btc dev?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Theirs no minimum target. Total raised according to our server stats is $15,342.80

Right now we have started paying out tokens to all the contributors and are in contact with exchanges.

We have also started on the project.

To get up to date information about the project please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ArenaPlatform

How much was raised during the ico?was there a minimum target?what next now?

Arena is now tradable on the Waves DEX, you can download the Waves software here ;

https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html

After you download the wallet you can trade Arena by searching for Arena on the exchange. Make sure Arena has a green checkmark.

You can also search by the token ID: BsDmB74Y1PvtVrE741i5CJThChQHHF96hDL5nXwv7JdS
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
How much was raised during the ico?was there a minimum target?what next now?
Arena ICO Ends In 24 hours. All participants will be paid via an airdrop within 24 to 48 hours after the completion of the ICO.     

Here are instructions for withdrawing your purchased tokens;

Withdrawal Instructions

You can keep your tokens on the site and withdraw at a later date or withdraw your tokens to a Waves address.

To withdraw your tokens please email us the following;

Send email from: Send us a withdraw request from the email address you used to order tokens.

Send to: Send your withdraw request to [email protected] (Make sure you send from the email address you used when purchasing the tokens)

Email title: Put your total balance in your email title. Example, Withdraw 1000 tokens

Email body: Include your email address used when making the token purchase, order number or numbers and total balance. (Don't put a partial balance put your entire balance only.)

Very important, we can't make partial withdrawals, if you want to withdraw your tokens you have to withdraw the entire balance. You can leave your tokens on ProjectArena. You, and can withdraw your balance at a later date. ( All bounty tokens will be air-dropped so please don't email us for Bounty tokens.) 

If you have any other questions regarding trading or anything else you can contact us here or at [email protected]

Activity: 784
Merit: 252
Hello can you please specify if you're involved in a campaign so I can add it to the spreadsheet? You can also visit the spreadsheet again and you should be able to add your Waves address to your form submission.                

hallo dev pleace add my waves address 3P94NBYjrnJjpDS4ZveELW9kn1F8Bwr8LEE
i have signed up for a bounty twetter campaign with the number of participants in the spreadsheet is 113 and i have add my waves address but after i check again it turns out i was rejected and did not get the token when i have retweets all tweet of this project
10 days left in the ICO!

I have posted in an update for the Twitter bounty campaign. In the spreadsheet below if you see you made more tweets or forgot to add your Waves token address please post here or send me a message with your post # on the spreadsheet and information that needs to be added. 

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NbfFYdrzGpztXkEAv2bOQ3_WnqLzCqIeWTBMrMWbaGc/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 537
soon ico this project will end what with the sale of its token whether has reached the minimum target whether you intend to directly give the gift to the participants bounty campaign
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
if ico finished you directly distribute the gift bounty twitter?
Arena presale has officially launched. Please visit our site at www.projectarena.io

Also, please check out our bounties above or here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-arena-twitter-banner-campaigns-2059562
Hello can you please specify if you're involved in a campaign so I can add it to the spreadsheet? You can also visit the spreadsheet again and you should be able to add your Waves address to your form submission.                 

10 days left in the ICO!

I have posted in an update for the Twitter bounty campaign. In the spreadsheet below if you see you made more tweets or forgot to add your Waves token address please post here or send me a message with your post # on the spreadsheet and information that needs to be added. 

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NbfFYdrzGpztXkEAv2bOQ3_WnqLzCqIeWTBMrMWbaGc/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 784
Please read the whitepaper on the site and let me know if you any questions after reading the whitepaper.   

I need more info . The briefing made it very short. You need a more visual place.

Arena presale has officially launched. Please visit our site at www.projectarena.io

Also, please check out our bounties above or here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-arena-twitter-banner-campaigns-2059562
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I need more info . The briefing made it very short. You need a more visual place.
We just launched Arena's pre-sale website. Please visit the site at www.projectarena.io
I will announce any bounties after the site is complete. I'm currently working on the site now.   

@Samueltalk Once the site is complete in the next week or so, it will have a lot more information about the project Smiley

We just launched Arena's pre-sale website. Please visit the site at www.projectarena.io
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Any Bounty available for bitcointalk forum member? it will be glad idea open a bounty program for promoting this project.hope sonner we will found a bounty of this project. best wishes for this project.
Activity: 546
Will there any bounties, if so , i'd like to earn some free tokens.
Activity: 308
Please explain more details about your coin project. I see from what you offer this will be very popular...
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
this thread not good design
you must explain detail spefication coin, plan project roadmap dev team,  with graphic and picture

Yeah right, the design is not good. It's possible because the team is busy, it's easier for graphics and images to lure users. I hope this will soon be answered for the prosperity of the project
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
When will pre-sale be?
Website is not yet up, just the sign-up page.
14M is low supply for a coin, so there's a chance that this will have a higher value in the future if the dev will be serious in developing this project.
Pages:
Jump to: