Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Arrow [ARW] - PoW - page 8. (Read 9254 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 29, 2019, 05:37:38 AM
Following.
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
July 29, 2019, 02:58:26 AM
Check the updated website.
Loads more info
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
July 28, 2019, 03:20:56 PM
what's the difference between Arrow and Ycash?

Ycash still has transparent addresses

With anonymous developers running this project, their credibility will be tested by time.
Let us see how far they will give life to this project without any allegations in the very near future.
Being the fork from Zcash, we are expecting better features here, right?
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
July 28, 2019, 03:15:51 PM

Ycash still has transparent addresses
Activity: 15
July 28, 2019, 02:57:17 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
July 21, 2019, 01:08:30 PM
So it's ZCash with privacy on by default, and a bit leaner?

Makes you wonder why ZCash or others haven't already done this

Isn’t that more or less what Pirate coin is (ARRR) - Zcash with privacy enabled by default?

Interesting, Arrow silver to PIRATE's gold

I like how you put that, with that being said I am mining some ARW with my GPUs and ARRR with my Asics. Any other way I can provide value besides mining let me know, for now I will be mining and spreading the word to some of my friends about the project and will be in Discord with y'all.
Activity: 2
July 14, 2019, 06:35:46 PM
what the best miner for nvidia?

Personally I Gminer and I think most do, but at least mining BEAM NBMiner was a little faster, but I am not sure if NBMiner supports 192,7 Algo so I am using Gminer with nice results mining Arrow. Good Luck!
Activity: 2
July 13, 2019, 01:14:55 PM
New Wallet Released about an hour ago....

https://github.com/Arrowchain/arrowwallet/releases

I am not an expert or anything but the new version now allows you to Export your Private Keys without an error. It worked for me using Quiver v0.1.4 on Win 10 PC.

Good Luck to All!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 295
July 10, 2019, 08:41:18 PM
Just a note to miners of this copy/pastecoin

When you install the wallet, it offers a default address - which is not actually your own address.
The wallet gives your first address as the plagiarists own funding address which is

be careful not to mine to this address, as there is no documentation which specifies this as NOT YOUR OWN ADDRESS

This was an oversight and is being removed in the next wallet release. Thanks for the feedback.

Have you checked before releasing the wallet? Most developers do. Testing and retesting before giving their wallet to the public. So this kind of issue will not even be there. Good luck in getting your miners for this coin.

I can only presume that it was a deliberate inclusion. Between that and the backlash I have had from the advocates of this project for pointing it out (including bringing third parties whom i work with into the debate). I must say it shines a bright beacon of a money grab by those involved in it.

ARW is probably one to avoid.

I really doubt it was intentional.

The wallet had only received about 150 ARW before it was removed.

I personally have mined that amount in just around 30 hours of mining with an electricity cost of about $3 lol.  So I really don't think it's as big of a deal as you're making it.  Now if the wallet had 10 Million Arrow in it, I might agree with you.

But that's just my two arrows.

Happy mining everyone!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 30
July 10, 2019, 03:31:02 PM
The issue you are talking about was fixed two wallet releases ago. Please ensure you are on the most up to date version of the wallet linked in the main post. Thanks!
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
July 10, 2019, 08:41:33 AM
Just a note to miners of this copy/pastecoin

When you install the wallet, it offers a default address - which is not actually your own address.
The wallet gives your first address as the plagiarists own funding address which is

be careful not to mine to this address, as there is no documentation which specifies this as NOT YOUR OWN ADDRESS

This was an oversight and is being removed in the next wallet release. Thanks for the feedback.

Have you checked before releasing the wallet? Most developers do. Testing and retesting before giving their wallet to the public. So this kind of issue will not even be there. Good luck in getting your miners for this coin.

I can only presume that it was a deliberate inclusion. Between that and the backlash I have had from the advocates of this project for pointing it out (including bringing third parties whom i work with into the debate). I must say it shines a bright beacon of a money grab by those involved in it.

ARW is probably one to avoid.
copper member
July 09, 2019, 04:36:42 PM

Hi, if you're still experiencing issues, please join Discord.

https://discord.gg/RdcrR9P
copper member
July 09, 2019, 01:22:02 PM
New version of the wallet including bugfixes:

Desktop - https://github.com/Arrowchain/arrowwallet/releases/tag/v0.1.3
cli - https://github.com/Arrowchain/arrow/releases/tag/1.0.1

Make sure you're updated to fix any issues.
Activity: 17
July 09, 2019, 05:08:14 AM
When we have wallet for smart phone or windown 7 32bit?
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
July 09, 2019, 04:02:17 AM
cant find addnodes, my wallet doesnt sync
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
July 09, 2019, 03:21:15 AM
developers left their address to stupid hamsters mine them coins. tricky assholes...
Good find, @rgsnedds
Any other peculiarities?

apart from it being a simple copy/paste of zcash? not really.
pretty much a copy/pastecoin.
Activity: 32
July 09, 2019, 03:10:50 AM

can you give ETA for explorer?
Activity: 1
July 08, 2019, 04:37:17 PM
developers left their address to stupid hamsters mine them coins. tricky assholes...
Good find, @rgsnedds
Any other peculiarities?
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
July 08, 2019, 02:37:47 PM
can i mining ARW by pc?

yes, join discord for more info, guides, check the pinned messages

Why not mining $ARRR Piratechain?

Already a working product, fully zcash privacy by default - look here
https://whattomine.com/coins/298-arrr-equihash

not all of us can afford an ASIC to get involved with that project, ARW is GPU friendly, exactly what i want Cheesy
Activity: 17
July 08, 2019, 02:26:34 PM
can i mining ARW by pc?
Pages:
Jump to: