Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Artemine Genesis Addresses Trading Thread - page 6. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
This thread is used to BUY and SELL Artemine Genesis Addresses.

It can be used by users while the Genesis Address Trading Website is under development.

The Genesis Addresses can be traded safely by using Artemine Smart Contract Functions without the need of any kind of escrow.

Artemine ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-artemine-first-self-mining-smart-contract-20-2153950

Artemine Tutorials: https://artemine.org/tutorials

Safely trade Artemine Genesis Addresses using the Smart Contract:

Sell
https://artemine.org/tutorials#sell-genesis

Buy
https://artemine.org/tutorials#buy-genesis

Maybe create also a new artemine thread? Its confusing if you post information about minereum and artemine in minereum thread.. dont want to read through all the replies about minereum to search for artemine updates
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi.

I put price to my genesis address and I've realized that my ARTE coins have disappeared from the Tokens list, it shows now 0 and if I want to check the available balance it shows also 0, is this an expected behavior? what If I change my mind, can I cancel the sell?

Thanks!
Did only your token disappear?

the amount disappeared.. token showed in MEW went to 0, if I check availablebanceof by following the tutorial I get 0, before I put the price to the gen address, it showed the minned ARTE😐

If you want to cancel "Sell your Genesis Address" it is possible by setting the value of "SetGenesisBuyPrice" to 0.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Post your address here... we can take a look at it for ya
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hi.

I put price to my genesis address and I've realized that my ARTE coins have disappeared from the Tokens list, it shows now 0 and if I want to check the available balance it shows also 0, is this an expected behavior? what If I change my mind, can I cancel the sell?

Thanks!

the amount disappeared.. token showed in MEW went to 0, if I check availablebanceof by following the tutorial I get 0, before I put the price to the gen address, it showed the minned ARTE😐

Did you per chance enter the amount of ether you'd like as the amount of wei? A friend of mine almost did that by accident. Someone could've bought it from you. It might be possible you clicked a phishing link and it got stolen, check out your recent transactions on etherscan or something
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi.

Thanks!

Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Any successful transactions made yet? Please, I would like to follow up on transaction on etherscan to better ascertain my purchase power.
Activity: 112
Hi.

Thanks!
Activity: 3
Hi.

Thanks!
Activity: 46
People buyed in with "low priced" MNE and they want to sell it now with "high priced" ETH...

They do not trust in the project, the just want to take a shitload of money out of this.

1995 ARTE Genesis Address for 1.725 ETH.  That's only $0.25 per ARTE!

0x3f1Eb3A18C44ec017B10e82c168443036780D4ba

Come on!  Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

true, but you gotta factor in the 63 years it takes to mine them all. I personally think Artemine could be worth 10$ if they give it a purpose, like have us participate in the lottery with arte, or pay for listing and transaction fees in arte if they'd create their own exchange with coins built in the mne token creation service. That means in 1 year with a 10.000 artemine address you mine about 180 of them, which is about 1800$, which is about 6 eth right now. That's what I hope to sell my address for, like a business you buy for 1 years revenue.

Someone bought your address?

Oh sorry no I put it up for sale for 6 ETH, I edited it
Activity: 46
I wonder if any of you already sold something?

I don't think this is going to happen in the near future...
No one knows what the value of ARTEMINE will be, so who will take the risk buying a coin with unknown worth?
Activity: 59

true, but you gotta factor in the 63 years it takes to mine them all. I personally think Artemine could be worth 10$ if they give it a purpose, like have us participate in the lottery with arte, or pay for listing and transaction fees in arte if they'd create their own exchange with coins built in the mne token creation service. That means in 1 year with a 10.000 artemine address you mine about 180 of them, which is about 1800$, which is about 6 eth right now. That's what I sold my address for, like a business you buy for 1 years revenue.

we need a function to see the addresses that have been sold and the price so we can establish a market. 

true, but you gotta factor in the 63 years it takes to mine them all. I personally think Artemine could be worth 10$ if they give it a purpose, like have us participate in the lottery with arte, or pay for listing and transaction fees in arte if they'd create their own exchange with coins built in the mne token creation service. That means in 1 year with a 10.000 artemine address you mine about 180 of them, which is about 1800$, which is about 6 eth right now. That's what I sold my address for, like a business you buy for 1 years revenue.

Activity: 2

Activity: 6
100.000 ARTE for 45 ETH
Pm
Activity: 82
4000 Arte address for 2 ETH.
PM me for address...
Activity: 2
0x5D7475E67eEE9581Ad47668a813DC1D9C21e01F4
22000ARTE
SELL 40 ETH
2500 arte for .5 ETH!!! pm me for addy
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I wonder if any of you already sold something?

Wondering the same...

Probably not! Here just lowered the price to half  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: