Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Askcoin (ASIC-resistant) is a decentralized Q&A and prediction platform. - page 4. (Read 1478 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone

To make it easier for new users to register, we have released a web tool to generate signature strings for users to register. You can access its source code through github:
https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin-gen-reg-sign

If you are a new user and need to register, you can generate the signature string for registration through the following address:
http://generate.askcoin.me

If you want to register through mobile app, you can copy the signature string generated by the above tool to the corresponding input box in the registration UI of mobile app for subsequent registration process.

If you want to register by running the full-node command, you need to modify the config.json file first, and make sure that your node has established a communication connection with other nodes, and then wait for your node to synchronize with other peer nodes before proceeding with the registration process, and then synchronize your system time with global UTC time (using crontab and ntpdate command).

Hi, all,

If you want to be a miner of askcoin, before you register, you must synchronize with other peer nodes in the network. You can check the latest block height of your current full node by executing the 'info' command to compare with the latest block height of the whole network, or you can know the block height of your node by executing tail -f log/askcoin.log command.

Can you join our telegram group? Telegram can communicate more in real time:

Telegram group: https://t.me/askcoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
please generate a reference
user: pochy

This is the signed string:

{"sign":"MEUCIQC7bpti12gIffyes4rpN3tYS8/uKVIWydiZFJVCNRmF8gIgEcSEKtF8hJmj/7t8lEOyaPeYSSLFGec35AA5Kw0LFXo=","sign_data":{"block_id":9821,"fee":2,"name":"cG9jaHk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

this does not work xpirad

That signature string has not expired. You need to synchronize your Fullnode to the latest block before registering users. Please refer to:

https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin#miner

import_privkey successfully, miner_pub_key: BF5oC1cVruyV44N2bzlVrcVjDf9UM6dd/9jk83Sd5UPeoGETW6T6927Z12Gp2ZhRWmEv482uy3g7eCL3mtnt4Kk=
>reg_account pochy 73 {"sign":"MEUCIQC7bpti12gIffyes4rpN3tYS8/uKVIWydiZFJVCNRmF8gIgEcSEKtF8hJmj/7t8lEOyaPeYSSLFGec35AA5Kw0LFXo=","sign_data":{"block_id":9821,"fee":2,"name":"cG9jaHk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}
parse reg_sign failed, block_id is expired

samolente tell me what I do wrong?

{"sign":"MEUCIQC7bpti12gIffyes4rpN3tYS8/uKVIWydiZFJVCNRmF8gIgEcSEKtF8hJmj/7t8lEOyaPeYSSLFGec35AA5Kw0LFXo=","sign_data":{"block_id":9821,"fee":2,"name":"cG9jaHk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

That signature string has not expired. You need to synchronize your Fullnode to the latest block before registering users. Please refer to:

https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin#miner

But that sign string is expired, this is the new one:

{"sign":"MEQCIDfczbKUf8hUJ3mO5GN+V/s686jDj+yQG/5/Ed5EjH5KAiBNC8Amyhbj78z+z6+kmYUxQSiYEZ3sUr8ohUTbJHIbjg==","sign_data":{"block_id":9671,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

The signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time, this is the new one:

{"sign":"MEUCIFW22c1GCyFTmRS00fMbyKHYl0JR1VhHfiz8I/q/RGUpAiEA048Kh22nNEJ4wWAdJc0P3q45SpGtTsh+DIIkcP1zqhc=","sign_data":{"block_id":9796,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

then every 100 blocks you have to generate a new account ??

Not only me, all the users already registered can generate this registration string for new users.

in the reference that you send there must be something that is wrong because 100 can not pass in two minutes and my classmates pass it to me

In askcoin, the average block interval is about 20 seconds, so 100 blocks are equivalent to about 2000 seconds. In the registration string generated for you, there is a block_id field, which is valid as long as the difference between this field and the latest block id (or height) is not more than 100, You can query the latest block id (or height) through the block explorer: http://explorer.askcoin.me

Activity: 84

{"sign":"MEQCIDfczbKUf8hUJ3mO5GN+V/s686jDj+yQG/5/Ed5EjH5KAiBNC8Amyhbj78z+z6+kmYUxQSiYEZ3sUr8ohUTbJHIbjg==","sign_data":{"block_id":9671,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

The signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time, this is the new one:

{"sign":"MEUCIFW22c1GCyFTmRS00fMbyKHYl0JR1VhHfiz8I/q/RGUpAiEA048Kh22nNEJ4wWAdJc0P3q45SpGtTsh+DIIkcP1zqhc=","sign_data":{"block_id":9796,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

Not only me, all the users already registered can generate this registration string for new users.

in the reference that you send there must be something that is wrong because 100 can not pass in two minutes and my classmates pass it to me

as I resolve this I do not get a reference

>gen_reg_sign emeli
acount_name: emeli, length: 5
you need reg_account first
>

The 'gen_reg_sign' command can only be executed by the account already registered, what name do you want to register?
I can generate this registration string for you, tell me your username please.

emeli

Ok, this is your sign string:

{"sign":"MEUCIAKl2/WNobZwqVx6YQHAsjwjyk57ygN+pTYzW1mLz19SAiEAt0qj7o9UAkKEVfPNK8bZozbZuOJ3517BTWCHqY4dseE=","sign_data":{"block_id":9410,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

This signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time.

Traducir del: inglés
814/5000
Tell me I'm feeling bad?

> reg_account emeli 5 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
parse reg_sign failed, reason: Invalid value.
> reg_account emeli 2 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 80 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 50 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 99 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =

You should copy the whole json string, like this:

reg_account emeli 5 {"sign":"MEUCIAKl2/WNobZwqVx6YQHAsjwjyk57ygN+pTYzW1mLz19SAiEAt0qj7o9UAkKEVfPNK8bZozbZuOJ3517BTWCHqY4dseE=","sign_data":{"block_id":9410,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

The 'gen_reg_sign' command can only be executed by the account already registered, what name do you want to register?

emeli

{"sign":"MEUCIAKl2/WNobZwqVx6YQHAsjwjyk57ygN+pTYzW1mLz19SAiEAt0qj7o9UAkKEVfPNK8bZozbZuOJ3517BTWCHqY4dseE=","sign_data":{"block_id":9410,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

This signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time.

814/5000
Tell me I'm feeling bad?

> reg_account emeli 5 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 2 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 80 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 50 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 99 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
814/5000
Tell me I'm feeling bad?

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

At present, signature strings for registration can only be generated by other registered users, which reflects our persistent de-centralization, because we do not want to rely on any website or toolkit to use askcoin, but hope that askcoin can really be widely disseminated and voluntarily promoted among people. But it is undeniable that this does bring some trouble and inconvenience to new users. Here, I sincerely invite new users to join our Telegram group (https://t.me/askcoin), where we generate this signature string for you. Soon we will develop a temporary website tool to help new users generate signature strings to improve the convenience of new users to some extent.

Pages:
Jump to: