Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssPennies | Now you've got the upper hand. | NO PREMINE - page 2. (Read 13016 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Added AssPennies to the pool list
PPLNS
U.S. Based Server

http://asspennies.slugmonkeypool.net
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i have 338 unwashed asspenny's looking for a new home.... make me an offer i cannot refuse.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Loosing confidence...
legendary
Activity: 14
See the confidence spread throughout the land.
Activity: 20
That is absolutely wonderful  Cool
Activity: 19
Activity: 7
I will be working on implementing KGW or DigiShield this week to even out the hashrate/difficulty spikes.
legendary
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
How many coins pre mined?
Ok, fuck that shit, just rename this coin without resetting blockchain.

Not a chance.
legendary
Ok, fuck that shit, just rename this coin without resetting blockchain.
am i the only person working to get this coin listed i thing an exchange would boost this coin if people see ass they will buy ass  i mean who hasent paid for ass in one way or the other Wink
I'm in no rush. the surest way to fuck a coin is to have only one thing to do with it, sell it for BTC.

I'd like to see a tipbot and more hashrate first. If it gets listed and then goes on coinwars, it will get poolmined with petahashes

We'll be working on a tipbot today  Grin

yay reat to  see the coin has development get the word out all they need is to see the word ASSPENNY methinks they will love it

We absolutely agree.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
am i the only person working to get this coin listed i thing an exchange would boost this coin if people see ass they will buy ass  i mean who hasent paid for ass in one way or the other Wink
I'm in no rush. the surest way to fuck a coin is to have only one thing to do with it, sell it for BTC.

I'd like to see a tipbot and more hashrate first. If it gets listed and then goes on coinwars, it will get poolmined with petahashes

yay reat to  see the coin has development get the word out all they need is to see the word ASSPENNY methinks they will love it
IRC TIPBOT IS ACTIVE.

PowerTie in #asspennyfoundation on Freenode

Activity: 19

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
There seems to be a lot of hashing power on the network that's unaccounted for. Is there a pool we don't know about yet? Has everyone left talesfromthescrypt?

I guess diff is low and that's solo hashes.

It looks like the difficulty is up though. Tis a mystery.

No mistery, in / out, in / out. No KGW.
Pages:
Jump to: