Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atheios - A PoW Ethereum Network with No Premine (ATH) - page 19. (Read 32287 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
well, the future of the coin depends what unique features network will offer.  Let's see what dev can announce in a month after launch.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Mainnet Launch Details

Overview: We have tentatively scheduled our Pre-launch and Launch dates. PLEASE BE AWARE if any issues come up before launch, we will postpone launch in order to fix issues. We hope that we won't have to do this as we have had a solid run of testing already. Launch times are NOT exact. Make sure you are in Discord during our Launch window for details. For more information on our launch plane make sure to read the Launch Checklist.

Pre-Launch: 5:00 PM PST on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 [Bringing down testnet & get servers ready]

Launch: 7:00 AM PST on Saturday, May 12, 2018

Details: https://github.com/atheioschain/documents/blob/master/LaunchChecklist.md
Activity: 83
this ad does not have many comments, will it be that it is not interesting?
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
+Merit NOW or I kung fu you
how do you plan to differentiate yourself from all the other ETH clones out there?
I'm not sure if you are the same person that asked this on Discord but here is the Dev's answer for everyone else.

Berran - Today 8 minutes ago
We currently are focused on launching a stable platform. We will focus on unique features post mainnet launch once things are stable. I have plans but none I am ready to discuss yet. I've worked professionally in the video game industry for over 10 years, so i hope to bring some of that to Atheios, and also attract some talented people i know to work on Atheios based projects in the future.
Activity: 11
how do you plan to differentiate yourself from all the other ETH clones out there?
Atheios.org
Need to know more about the team members and advisors. Sometimes, investors will believe and be interested in the project developed by experienced people. I'll keep on eyes for the improvement of this project further.  Smiley
I'm the community leader and Berran is the main developer you can stop by the discord channel and get to know us we are pretty much online most of the time Smiley

We are also looking for people to join the team
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Need to know more about the team members and advisors. Sometimes, investors will believe and be interested in the project developed by experienced people. I'll keep on eyes for the improvement of this project further.  Smiley
Activity: 5
Atheios.org
when will your website be released?

Soon we hope, we have a bounty for the best community created website join discord and check out the bounty channel for more info Smiley

Can't wait for testing before launching. From the testing results of course we will be able to assess whether the project is really good or vice versa. Because right now for me, this project is still floating, not so well understood about the concept. Hopefully later testing results are satisfactory.

I hope so too, as you say right now its floating well yeh thats why we launched testnet first to iron out any problem that might occur before main launch Smiley
This is interesting, hoping to have more info on pools and exchange - as 10% founder fee is quite high and some good exchanges can justify the cost....

Hi, not sure what you have read but there is no founders fee...ZERO premine Smiley

How to added the exchange?
Hi we need to launch mainnet first as there are no premine to pay for exchanges instead there will be very small percentage of every block mined that will go towards the dev fund which in turn will be used for exchange listings and bounties Smiley

How is he Dev Fund being filled if there is no premine?
I.e. from the ANN...
Premine: 0

Edit: Oh I see... Dev rewarded from the block reward.

Correct this is the basic principle as stated above this in turn will be used for exchange listings and bounties Smiley
How is he Dev Fund being filled if there is no premine?
I.e. from the ANN...
Premine: 0

Edit: Oh I see... Dev rewarded from the block reward.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
How to added the exchange?
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
This is interesting, hoping to have more info on pools and exchange - as 10% founder fee is quite high and some good exchanges can justify the cost....
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Can't wait for testing before launching. From the testing results of course we will be able to assess whether the project is really good or vice versa. Because right now for me, this project is still floating, not so well understood about the concept. Hopefully later testing results are satisfactory.
Activity: 3
Activity: 182
when will your website be released?
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Does a coin POS work on Ethereum? Is it easier and faster than a traditional POS coin with a separate blockchain? I myself and the market will most likely prefer a POS + MN coin rather than a simple POS coin, you can think of my opinion.
Activity: 87
Pages:
Jump to: