Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atheios - A PoW Ethereum Network with No Premine (ATH) - page 6. (Read 32251 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
i have mined a few thousand of these and will keep coming back as and when the coin i mostly mine drops in value a bit.  this has a lot of future value in it i feel. if the development keeps going as it is then i see this as a hidden Gem
if the value drop then you could hold.that until.it gets good again. However, most of the project now were being abandoned si this project could be one which is being abandon by team. Good luck on your holdings mate.
Hey, although I agree with you that many projects get abandoned within the first year its happened so many times with coins I've HODL in the past, 100% Atheios is not going anywhere, we're fast approaching the one year mark now so you will see soon we are still here.... we are 100% committed to this project and will be forever so long as crypto's are about, our main dev works tirelessly on things backend in all of his free time and hes also making an amazing MMORPG game "Atherlore" which is super impressive and integrates Atheios and smart contracts along side it... I'm also working on several small projects for mobile gaming, we really do have lots going on...Like I said we are here for good, be part of it Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
i have mined a few thousand of these and will keep coming back as and when the coin i mostly mine drops in value a bit.  this has a lot of future value in it i feel. if the development keeps going as it is then i see this as a hidden Gem
if the value drop then you could hold.that until.it gets good again. However, most of the project now were being abandoned si this project could be one which is being abandon by team. Good luck on your holdings mate.
Atheios.org
No new exchanges just yet... we'll keep you updated Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
is there any new exchange
Activity: 184
This project seems very interesting, I like what's in the works.
Game related crypto projects have a huge potential and this one is in its very early stages, as its market cap can show us.

I'm very interested to add Atheios to faucethub.io and allow users and site owners start using it actively. There is 1.6 million users registered on the site currently, and I think this could help a bit this project.

Hope I wont run into any issues while adding it. I'll keep you guys updated how it goes.

Here's a fun fact:
A working blockchain, hash increasing an existing product which is being developed, market cap of ~$100k.
At x10, mcap would equal to $1M. At x100 mcap would equal to $10M.

Gaming industry is huge, and it's worth billions.
When you combine gaming and crypto, crazy things can happen.

Smart money will follow development.
FaucetHUB will follow active development.

Long live ATH!
Great
are you the owner of faucethub.io
Activity: 21
this project look solid. keep working team
Activity: 76
This coin is very good for me, the team is trying Roll Eyes
Activity: 184
this really a hidden gem keep working team
Atheios.org
We are excited to announce that we have joined Blockfolio Signal!

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
We've made several changes to the website to showcase more of our current highlights, be sure to stop by
https://atheios.com/

We've made a updated blog post to highlight our recent events... https://medium.com/@atheios/atheios-the-gaming-cryptocurrency-born-in-crypto-winter-d4982c7771e0

You can find our latest podcast here... https://youtu.be/y6yiNcVL9HQ

Don't forget to try your luck winning more Atheios at ethergamesclub, try your hand at dice, slots,
and coinflip https://ethergamesclub.com

What is ETA for game release?
Hey, my son asked me the same question lastnight lol but right now there is no ETA for release...

So its more a testing platform right now that will be developed along the way, we're actively working behind the scenes on several game's to implement the atheios blockchain but its no easy task and will take some time, I'm personally working on some fun mini games that will be released on the mobile platform once we are happy with the mechanics and blockchain integration, then we aim for PC/XBOX/PS creating cross platform rewards/items/leaderboards.

Thanks for your interest Smiley

If they are successful in implementing all of this, this asset will appreciate much over the course of the project. I will invest a bit in mining. Good luck to the team, the idea is excellent.
Thanks, it will be successful its just a matter of time so enjoy the journey with us Smiley

Hidden gem, yes exactly but you should have kept this secret quite hehe, thanks for been part of Atheios Smiley

no, this needs to be more widely known. a coin with real development is getting to be a rare thing nowadays. but i agree, slowly and properly is the way
Atheios.org
We've made several changes to the website to showcase more of our current highlights, be sure to stop by
https://atheios.com/

We've made a updated blog post to highlight our recent events... https://medium.com/@atheios/atheios-the-gaming-cryptocurrency-born-in-crypto-winter-d4982c7771e0

You can find our latest podcast here... https://youtu.be/y6yiNcVL9HQ

Don't forget to try your luck winning more Atheios at ethergamesclub, try your hand at dice, slots,
and coinflip https://ethergamesclub.com

Hey, my son asked me the same question lastnight lol but right now there is no ETA for release...

So its more a testing platform right now that will be developed along the way, we're actively working behind the scenes on several game's to implement the atheios blockchain but its no easy task and will take some time, I'm personally working on some fun mini games that will be released on the mobile platform once we are happy with the mechanics and blockchain integration, then we aim for PC/XBOX/PS creating cross platform rewards/items/leaderboards.

If they are successful in implementing all of this, this asset will appreciate much over the course of the project. I will invest a bit in mining. Good luck to the team, the idea is excellent.
Thanks, it will be successful its just a matter of time so enjoy the journey with us Smiley

Hidden gem, yes exactly but you should have kept this secret quite hehe, thanks for been part of Atheios Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 22

https://i.supload.com/HkxOEAFIJV.png

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Announcement

From time to time we get asked questions like...What is ATHEIOS? What can it do? whats its use? We have only told you guys our plans for ATHEIOS "Atheios is being developed with the goal of exploring new ways of integrating Blockchain with Video Games and other Real-Time Interactive Experience" along with a couple of dev videos regarding our latest development...

Our founder as been busy working away in the background to take ATHEIOS to the next level, ladies and gentlemen let me present you with Berran's latest work....

Atheios Spark: Forge - Early Dev Preview
https://youtu.be/Dm_nZMHmJ9Y

Amazing !

HODLLLLL !!!!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 2

Do you want to integrate ATH to online games for rewards and payments? in real time? Wow. Sounds good!
Atheios.org

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Atheios.org
Announcement

From time to time we get asked questions like...What is ATHEIOS? What can it do? whats its use? We have only told you guys our plans for ATHEIOS "Atheios is being developed with the goal of exploring new ways of integrating Blockchain with Video Games and other Real-Time Interactive Experience" along with a couple of dev videos regarding our latest development...

Our founder as been busy working away in the background to take ATHEIOS to the next level, ladies and gentlemen let me present you with Berran's latest work....

Atheios Spark: Forge - Early Dev Preview
https://youtu.be/Dm_nZMHmJ9Y
Atheios.org

when I talk about serious exchange I mean exchange that have volume in transactions, those exchanges do not handle volume but a few thousand dollars, you need volumes of $ mm

then time to pay for one yourself. Problem solved
That's actually a great idea lol Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

when I talk about serious exchange I mean exchange that have volume in transactions, those exchanges do not handle volume but a few thousand dollars, you need volumes of $ mm

then time to pay for one yourself. Problem solved
Pages:
Jump to: