Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 6205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 17
Investors tend to flock to Stellar in times of uncertainty because it is a safe haven that will hold its value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
this is the first time I see an ico that uses a stellar platform with funding that can be pretty good.150 million tokens are sold and there is still a long time for token sales. hopefully can reach hard cap
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?

i also want to ask about it,since i see we are going to stage 4 that mean the prevous stage must sold out,it'sn ?
because i dont see any info about how much fund raised on that time.

No , it doesn't mean that all quantity has been sold in each stage, every stage has period of time, when that time passed they move to another stage with different price.

oh i see.so that mean it's not guaranted all sold out for each stage. so what a next plan if they have unsold token?
did token burn are can on stellar platfrom too ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.
True! Atlantis Blue doesn’t have a soft cap. And even they didn’t looking for the hard cap they only wanted to market the gems that their business has.

That's definitely right, Atlantis Blue are already in operation and as far as I can remember their token can be purchased on SDEX. We can see more details in their website and see the video for the step on how to earn ABDT.

This is just a proof that without soft cap and hard cap still the project can stand by its own. As mentoined above that atlantis blue is already in operation which is so good to know,  it simply shows how success it was. To know more about the project let us always look for the updated information.

They won't be needing that because the form of this platform is just like an E-commerce powered by blockchain tech. I'll be expecting you'll catch up my reply.

Yes, you got it. It is really an e-commerce website and they just use blockchain technology to sell their stones in tokenized asset. May be the last years they did not get enough sales and try it now with this method Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?

i also want to ask about it,since i see we are going to stage 4 that mean the prevous stage must sold out,it'sn ?

No , it doesn't mean that all quantity has been sold in each stage, every stage has period of time, when that time passed they move to another stage with different price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
as I see, you are very active in social networks, as well as here. tell me, I did not see the information about the conduct of iso, it already was?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think that the project is not large-scale and it will not be difficult to achieve a soft cap, everything else is a nice bonus for developers
I believe it will be operating in a bigger scale in the future but now they need to  make sure that they will have a good start in being a popular platform.
I agree, I think this is just but a promotion for bigger scale operations in the future, I hope they already have planning it, and aim for better achievements.
Atlantis goals and aspirations are extremely high so they started with all the plans in the initial level to reach every individual targets successfully to ultimately achieve success.
lets hope they touch and resolve key areas in their project and maybe ofcourse i will hope private sell kickoff well enough because it seems it can boost sale eventually
Activity: 182
Judging by that time for which 150 million have been collected, there was the same quantity of tokens, in that case I dare to assume that the necessary sum will be collected before the termination of this stage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.
True! Atlantis Blue doesn’t have a soft cap. And even they didn’t looking for the hard cap they only wanted to market the gems that their business has.
Yes and that is the reason why this project has a head start. As mentioned before there was no set soft cap, so please put on some research in your statement,Absholom
Activity: 196

Hi chicipuci!

As per Atlantis Blue Digital Facebook post, half of the ICO fund has been raised 28th of May. Let's wait for the actual figures to be announced soon.

Here's the facebook post link: https://web.facebook.com/atlantisbluelarimar/posts/182427345748233
This article makes us complete and it is a positive sign for the Atlantis project where half of the ICO fund has been raised for now and we expect more updates about the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
And to remind everyone, the following cryptocurrencies are accepted for the Atlantis Blue Digital crowdsale:

Bitcoin, Bitshares, Ethereum, Fiat, Litecoin, Neo, Ripple and Stellar Lumens.

Hoping to see more of you guys aboard the many contributors and supporters of Atlantis Blue Digital!
Bringing more possibilities by accepting more crypto currencies is a positive sign for Atlantis where contributors feel comfortable to easily choose their desired currency now for investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

Hi chicipuci!

As per Atlantis Blue Digital Facebook post, half of the ICO fund has been raised 28th of May. Let's wait for the actual figures to be announced soon.

Here's the facebook post link: https://web.facebook.com/atlantisbluelarimar/posts/182427345748233
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
And to remind everyone, the following cryptocurrencies are accepted for the Atlantis Blue Digital crowdsale:

Bitcoin, Bitshares, Ethereum, Fiat, Litecoin, Neo, Ripple and Stellar Lumens.

Hoping to see more of you guys aboard the many contributors and supporters of Atlantis Blue Digital!
Activity: 233

Activity: 238
Activity: 238
I think that the project is not large-scale and it will not be difficult to achieve a soft cap, everything else is a nice bonus for developers
I believe it will be operating in a bigger scale in the future but now they need to  make sure that they will have a good start in being a popular platform.
I agree, I think this is just but a promotion for bigger scale operations in the future, I hope they already have planning it, and aim for better achievements.
Atlantis goals and aspirations are extremely high so they started with all the plans in the initial level to reach every individual targets successfully to ultimately achieve success.
Activity: 434
I hope that the developers will be able to achieve their goal, not looking at anything, because this project is really good.
i think all developers and team members aim the same thing we want to happen to the project. But my only wish that things will run smoothly as the team plans and ddevelopers updates. This project has a big chance for project goals and objectives.
Activity: 532

Yup, those are the basic rule in terms of ICO if they didn't mean their minimum cap. But I think the ICO sale will be sold out because the big investors who already joined this platform.
Yes their nothing to returned. The ICO went so very well. Latest updates was giant investors send interest about funding the and want particpate the project Atlantis.
Activity: 210

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.

That's definitely right, Atlantis Blue are already in operation and as far as I can remember their token can be purchased on SDEX. We can see more details in their website and see the video for the step on how to earn ABDT.

This is just a proof that without soft cap and hard cap still the project can stand by its own. As mentoined above that atlantis blue is already in operation which is so good to know,  it simply shows how success it was. To know more about the project let us always look for the updated information.

They won't be needing that because the form of this platform is just like an E-commerce powered by blockchain tech. I'll be expecting you'll catch up my reply.
Activity: 294

Hello Absholom!

A move with no dependency on soft  cap or hard cap is really admirable that proves they are very confident in all the activities which results in successfully reaching their targets also as per their business they wanted to market the gems.
Pages:
Jump to: