Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ATLS] AtlasCoin : First Cryptocurrency in Morocco and Africa | New Team - page 4. (Read 8253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
youre fantastic dev
without explain detail youre coin, without promotion not make advertise, not promote use signature campaign and social media campaign, but  you can get collect 7 bitcoin
Thanks a lot, details are available on the Ann, adv campaign will start soon, 7  btc were collected from social groups on facebook, whatsapp, twitter page...

any escrow the dev?
you need to use escrow to running your ico
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
youre fantastic dev
without explain detail youre coin, without promotion not make advertise, not promote use signature campaign and social media campaign, but  you can get collect 7 bitcoin
Thanks a lot, details are available on the Ann, adv campaign will start soon, 7  btc were collected from social groups on facebook, whatsapp, twitter page...
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
youre fantastic dev
ICO started on 1st January 2017 and your friends buy the coin at  low price, and after 25 days when the price is 12100 you post your ann !!!!!!
2nd:Coin abbreviation: ATLS or ATC?
3rd: we need the source code.
The Ann was posted in December and many people bought the day the ICO started, moreover it's not too late to get some. The abbreviation is ATLS. Source code will be posted on github when ICO ends. Thanks
give me the link of the ann please
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcing-the-birth-of-atlascoin-1712787
Dev,
Where is your roadmap?
What are the coin specs?
Where is the source code?
Where are the local wallets?
I think this basic information you have to be provide first, before asking for any investment.
for the roadmap we have important dates for the coin. Post has been edited and specs added. Source code and qt wallets will be published once the ico ends. I'm not asking anyone for investment it's more like a crowdfund or participation in boosting the coin in exchanges.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
ICO started on 1st January 2017 and your friends buy the coin at  low price, and after 25 days when the price is 12100 you post your ann !!!!!!
The Ann was posted in December and many people bought the day the ICO started, moreover it's not too late to get some. The abbreviation is ATLS. Source code will be posted on github when ICO ends. Thanks
give me the link of the ann please
without escrow, without source code. I was very hesitant to this Cry

we promise to share the code once ico ends.
No.Fucking.Way

Web wallet -- unsecured garbage -- ripe for scammers and getting scammed
15 DAY min stake age -- WAY too long for a anon coin, you will DUMP before others even start staking
ICO -- ANOTHER 34 days? wow, just wow, for NOTHING too, just a copypasta "accepted across the world" coin.
NO SOURCE - - Just Fuck you on that one

NOPE!
calm down young man people keep buying the coin whether you like it or not. And on bitcointalk guys like you look for negative things Which is good for the coin.
March,2nd: Open Sourcing the Code on Github

Why do not you publish it first?

Do you run away like [LITHIUM] [XLTH]?
we' ll publish it once the ico ends.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
without escrow, without source code. I was very hesitant to this Cry
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
No.Fucking.Way

15 DAY min stake age -- WAY too long for a anon coin, you will DUMP before others even start staking
ICO -- ANOTHER 34 days? wow, just wow, for NOTHING too, just a copypasta "accepted across the world" coin.

NOPE!
yeah ,copy then paste , then ico ,why
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
No.Fucking.Way

NOPE!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
March,2nd: Open Sourcing the Code on Github

Why do not you publish it first?

Do you run away like [LITHIUM] [XLTH]?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
i believe this is a realy nice coin but i have some question
Who is the developper and why he keeps his identity unknown .and why atlas coin dont use refferals and mlm marketing like other coins .?
Well people never believed in bitcoin and other currencies when they first came out to existence, now they regret not to have seized that opportunity, Atlascoin brings new visions and promote tourism around the world plus it's feeless crypto, peer to peer free transactions,mining will start with very low dfficulty rate. So believe in the coin and buy some in the ICO, you ll never regret it.
Activity: 12
Every day new coin  comes to existence, how you can guarantee my invistisement???
 if you have a real coin  as you say, I like to put to your know ledge that it is insufisant.
You must have a scope of use, partners ....
This is the joke of the day where the op was before this. Will pass this not looking interesting.
A joke makes someone laugh at least which is something positive.
Activity: 4
- if I didn't generate an atls address and I sent btc to your wallet, what happens to my funds?
Pages:
Jump to: