Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ATM] TRANSFAIR crowdfund EUROPE TWO-WAY ATMs for 10 ALTCOINS - page 4. (Read 23492 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Seems like a nice idea.
legendary
just a short addition to help the process:

When contacting us, please help, by providing some informations about your coin and about your future plans.

P.S. second half of the coming week we will get back to you, via our callback list.

Thank you, it has been a huge response up to this point.  Grin
legendary
Great idea. We would like Negotium (NTM) coin to become one of lucky coins added to your ATM machines. Good luck with the project and you may count on our promotional support!

You heard about this thread from Facebook? How nice :-)
I receved your PM and added you to our callback list, thanks for your interest

legendary
So, BlackCoin on this... sounds interesting. sent you guys a mail Smiley

confirmed, you are in our callback list :-)
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A great project and innovation
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
So, BlackCoin on this... sounds interesting. sent you guys a mail Smiley
Activity: 38
It will make a huge success!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
a little help to find your way (and we don't have to refer you around):

If you are interested in our ATMs contracting details or in just investing (if you don't have an Altcoin), please contact Gideon (on the bottom of my anouncement)
because he makes the contracts and agreements

If you have other questions than contracting,
like about the ATMs, details of our future Roadmap and so on contact me or post here

thank you so far for your interest
legendary
Best of luck Smiley It seems to be a good innovation.

thank you, reponse seems to be quite nice :-)
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Best of luck Smiley It seems to be a good innovation.
legendary
This is awesome!  Smiley
If you manage to see this project through and get ATMs out there, it would be a major achievement. It'll be very good for cryptos.
I sincerely wish you to succeed in your endeavor. I've bookmarked this thread and will be checking in to see how things evolve  Smiley

Thank you, I totally agree with you. It may sound pathetic  Wink, but I am quite shure, that there will be a day, where all cryptos have to stand together and support each other to be strong, decentral and DIVERSE. Our project is moving forward: We already have those ATMs in our hand and they are payed. Two of three ATMs are currently getting installed in Frankfurt and Cologne, using the standart OEM software. The development of the alternate software is already in progress. The project WILL happen, thats shure. This Crowdfunding is just about speeding up the development, by buying some work, done by third party developers and its our first step into getting community involved
...  Grin  to be honest, this project makes me THAT excited, that I'm hardly able to sleep

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
This is awesome!  Smiley
If you manage to see this project through and get ATMs out there, it would be a major achievement. It'll be very good for cryptos.
I sincerely wish you to succeed in your endeavor. I've bookmarked this thread and will be checking in to see how things evolve  Smiley
Activity: 59
legendary
I love this design. Been talking with these guys about MMXIV and I find them to be very reputable and serious from our conversations

Thank you for the kind words (from the DEV of my favorite coin) welcome to my first thread :-)
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: