Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning - page 5. (Read 54380 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
a good reason to think about retirement as a young man to make yourself an accumulation of old age where you can safely afford to rest and travel around the world I think the actual project of our time
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
what is the most active place where the team discuss? There is a discord channel maybe? or this is the only place where people talk? i'm deciding to sell most of my tokens and AUC would be one of them if the team is not active or don't work. So i would like to check their activity, anyone can share some link? Thanks
The team have most active at telegram, so if you have questions just go to channel comunnity, the team would be reply as possible. You can check any update at their blog, the team always updating about news AUC project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
what is the most active place where the team discuss? There is a discord channel maybe? or this is the only place where people talk? i'm deciding to sell most of my tokens and AUC would be one of them if the team is not active or don't work. So i would like to check their activity, anyone can share some link? Thanks
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
What big & famous funds invested in Auctus?
Despite the fact AUC`s price was >1$ but now it costs about 0.06$, I strongly believe in Auctus team.

This fall wasn't only with the AUC token, many other projects have seen their values drastically reduced in recent months. I've held a lot of tokens, including AUC and hope they get their value back!

And also because I believe in the great utility of the projects!!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
What big & famous funds invested in Auctus?
Despite the fact AUC`s price was >1$ but now it costs about 0.06$, I strongly believe in Auctus team.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
First technical post of a series before beta launch

The Technical Posts You’ve Been Patiently Waiting For

https://blog.auctus.org/the-technical-posts-youve-been-impatiently-waiting-for-b7a9a9133031
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
a project that is interesting, they use the theme tenta retired workers who are already in the work of his slesai maybe Auctus can get a lot of support

I hope they can I have a small amount of Auctus, but no way I'm going to sell it, this project is made for long-term, they have a long preparation going to their ICO and I'm confident that the team will do their best to increase the value of the project for a long haul.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The Importance of Alternative Assets in a Retirement Portfolio
When most people start their careers, the last thing on their mind is retirement. You’re just starting to earn income and entering adulthood, so obviously the last thing on your mind is exiting the workforce.

The importance of investing for my future became clear to me when I started to be honest with myself. It was apparent that the likeliness of me becoming extremely wealthy in my lifetime was low, but what really hit me is when I realized that no one is coming to save me. There isn’t going to be a $10 million dollar inheritance check waiting for me, and I‘m pretty sure most people will relate.

It became clear that I needed to invest in my future and set goals for myself. I needed to educate myself on what was out there in a forever-evolving market. I needed to know where to invest and how to put my hard-earned money in the assets that I saw fit. I, as well as many others, saw the feasibility of digital assets taking over and could see there was huge potential in this in all of our futures.

This isn’t an article to entice you to start investing for retirement; If you’re reading this then you already know it’s important. What this article will go over is how using the upcoming Auctus platform will give investors full control of their retirement portfolios.
https://blog.auctus.org/the-importance-of-alternative-assets-in-a-retirement-portfolio-a7a9fc6770c7
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Nice that you got listed on ethfinex and bitfinex. These two are very well known exchanges. If you just get listed on binance too you are on every exchange needed.

I think that now it is very difficult to get into this exchange. The price rose 4-fold after the ICO and dump back. Whales have already earned on this token. Perhaps the next pamp of this token will not be soon.
You are right maybe we will have to wait until the dev team starts to release the platform. If I remember correctly this should be Q3. When they released the platform they should start marketing.

But they should update us further for any development, well this is how they work very uncanny they launch their ICO after they close the signature campaign and they are successfully doing this, we'll have to watch for the big event so keep holding your coin.
is doing the hold coin the right decision? hopefully that I read above is true about the hard work of the team to make this project bigger. hopefully this coin price can go back to $ 1. Smiley
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Nice that you got listed on ethfinex and bitfinex. These two are very well known exchanges. If you just get listed on binance too you are on every exchange needed.

I think that now it is very difficult to get into this exchange. The price rose 4-fold after the ICO and dump back. Whales have already earned on this token. Perhaps the next pamp of this token will not be soon.
You are right maybe we will have to wait until the dev team starts to release the platform. If I remember correctly this should be Q3. When they released the platform they should start marketing.

But they should update us further for any development, well this is how they work very uncanny they launch their ICO after they close the signature campaign and they are successfully doing this, we'll have to watch for the big event so keep holding your coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
What a Tokenized Auctus Ecosystem Looks Like
The new era of tokenized economies will alter the status quo by enabling everyone to reap the rewards of a prosperous economy.
https://blog.auctus.org/what-a-tokenized-auctus-ecosystem-looks-like-b975522beb7e
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Idea is fine but how do you collaborate with companies where the people are working, since they pay the workers, plus they would not have any clue about Crypto currencies
Activity: 646
Merit: 321
This is unbelievably cheap right now! Wait till these guys start dropping big news  Wink high percentage gains in the short term for sure
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey fellows. It's a crypto exchange is very nice.
Noticing website, riveting design!
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I see that the idea and the project are very interesting, I just saw this project, and I want to learn more about it, what has already been done for this period of time.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Now the market is recovering. And no matter how things get better. I think the difficulties are over, further growth and development
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Pages:
Jump to: