Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Augmentors - Bounty Program: Complete Tasks to Earn Databits - page 6. (Read 20794 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Check your counterparty wallets Ladies and Gentlemen (and Trolls).

Distribution has started!

(said in american boxing ring commentator)
LETS GETS READY TO RUMBLE!

Also, you will notice NEW TABS in XCP.

Silver = Rookie
Ruby = Champion
Gold = Ultimate
Diamond = Hero/Villain
Platinum = God

First tab you will see is Champion and this is where all your Ruby Packages will go to.  and so on...

A BIG thank you to Adam from Tokenly, has worked Miracles.
I have confirmation email and send reply to email (augmentors bounty campaign) address counterparty wallet ~
I have not received a coin in the wallet ,
please information sir

Not all bounty campaign members will receive their coin initially, distribution will take 3 months and more likely you were not included in the first batch.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Bounty distribution also?
Your answer is above that has been informed for bounty
Activity: 531
Bounty distribution also?
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Check your counterparty wallets Ladies and Gentlemen (and Trolls).

Distribution has started!

(said in american boxing ring commentator)
LETS GETS READY TO RUMBLE!

Also, you will notice NEW TABS in XCP.

Silver = Rookie
Ruby = Champion
Gold = Ultimate
Diamond = Hero/Villain
Platinum = God

First tab you will see is Champion and this is where all your Ruby Packages will go to.  and so on...

A BIG thank you to Adam from Tokenly, has worked Miracles.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Regarding distribution, this is from Slack, yesterday.

kylehaffenden
Hi All

We are planning to distribute ICO participants DTB and Tokens on Monday, We have to allow for a 24 Hour window as this is how long the process may take. If there are any people that have not yet confirmed their email address, you will have until Saturday Night to do so. You will need to reply to the mail you have been sent from Tokenly. If you have participated in the ICO and have not received any email asking you to confirm then you will need to email [email protected]. If you miss this window then you will be included in the next batch of DTB distribution.

The Bounty Campaign DTB distribution will remain to run on the 1st of April and will be distributed over 3 months.

Kind Regards

Kyle & Michael
Posted in #generalYesterday at 3:08 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
3 months is a long time, as we know altcoin is fluctuation. I hope Dev / team did dump first  Grin

Though I don believe that the tokens allocated to bounties I think 60k Databits can crash the market, it is a wrong perception that all these tokens will be dumped on the market

Correct, I think they are simply afraid of losing their investment, I wonder they are real Investors thought ? I doubt

Activity: 1414
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Payment bounty too long i think sir , hunters will felt disappointed if when during that time . That is what work from a hunter . Earning money free . But a hunter squared for success project .
I know you are a man skilled in this area . But please over the condition of hunters . Why not were of the beginning of the project run
Activity: 658
3 months is a long time, as we know altcoin is fluctuation. I hope Dev / team did dump first  Grin

I do read that the team just burnt some Databits tokens, the team is solid and I know their focus is the long term success of this project. They have $1 million investment to burn and can't see them selling any of their tokens in the next 3 months. We need a big exchange for this project.

Though I don believe that the tokens allocated to bounties I think 60k Databits can crash the market, it is a wrong perception that all these tokens will be dumped on the market
Activity: 600
Activity: 490
Bounty will be paid out from April to june. 3 full months.

This also helps prevent everyone unloading their coins on databits buy side on the tux exchange.

The price of databits was bought up to 20k, to many of you freebie hunters you will sell instantly as you do not care about long term, you just want free money.

Which is totally fine,  so i hope you can easily understand why the team will stagger payments.

Many thanks.
not all freebies dunp coin, their hold new coin and sell in hight price because they have much stock another altcoin.
And crowdsale without freebies just 50% can success
yes just 3 mounth , we can hold thats coin and sell in max price  Cheesy , for now lets trade another altcoin from old projects  Wink
Activity: 322

This also helps prevent everyone unloading their coins on databits buy side on the tux exchange.

The price of databits was bought up to 20k, to many of you freebie hunters you will sell instantly as you do not care about long term, you just want free money.

Which is totally fine,  so i hope you can easily understand why the team will stagger payments.

Many thanks.

3 full months,even just for a bounty hunters Shocked Very very very unprofessional

how many bounty are given ? and how many investors interested to bought more ? it's fair,I think investors would be happy to bought them in low price and as you mentioned many bounty hunters will sell instantly,you think they are idiot ? sell and gone like a shit.
for what they support Augmentors in the last few months just want to sell at low prices. heh

The DTB price down even before the distribution Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

Many thanks.
3 months is a reasonable period of time.
Activity: 938

Many thanks.
not all freebies dunp coin, their hold new coin and sell in hight price because they have much stock another altcoin.
And crowdsale without freebies just 50% can success

Many thanks.
Activity: 289
When coin bounty will be sent ?, i hope not problem occurs sir
please information
Activity: 490
Dear all ICO backers and the wider Augmentors community,

You have made it possible for us to realise our dream to develop Augmentors, a ground-breaking AR game. Over the last few weeks, we’ve received a few requests from the community to re-evaluate the economies of Databits. Thank you for reaching out with all your comments and concerns; we’ve taken them all into consideration.

We said during the ICO, we would retain 30,000,000 Databits for use by the company during development of the game. After the ICO, and after the feedback received from our backers, we considered and debated whether the current agreement is in the the best interests of our important stakeholder, our backers.

After  studying several options to determine the best way of adjusting the Databits allocation so as to  ensure that all stakeholders are correctly incentivised, this is  our final decision on Databit allocation:

As described during the ICO, we will burn all unsold DTB’s from the 70,000,000 allocated for the ICO. During the ICO, we sold 15,217,819 DTB and thus, the remaining 54 782 181 DTB will be burnt.
The company will reduce our Databit holding to 30% of total Databits in circulation and not the previously advertised 30,000,000 DTB. Thus, the company will retain 6,521,922 DTB.
This means that the total number of unburnt Databits will be 15 217 819 (from Backers) and 6 521 922 (from the Company) or 21,739,741 DTB and the total number of Databits to be burnt will be 78,260,259 DTB.

We believe that this action will protect the interests of our community and that stakeholders’ interests are aligned. Backers will now control 70% of the market cap of Databits. Furthermore, as a company, we are confident that we can execute the development, marketing and launch of the game using the ICO funds and remaining 6,521,922 DTB.

In terms of process, all outstanding DTB’s earned during the ICO will be distributed prior to the 1st of April, as indicated in the terms and conditions. The bounty campaign Databits will be distributed over a 3-month interval starting on the 1st of April. Lastly, once all DTB’s have been successfully distributed, the outstanding Databits will be burnt. An update with more details will be released closer to the time.

Thank you once again for all the support you have shown us. We look forward to sharing an update on the progress of Alpha’s development soon.

Many thanks,

Kyle & Michael
For bounty 3 mounth after 1 april ?
Activity: 211
Official Augmentors Developer
Dear all ICO backers and the wider Augmentors community,

You have made it possible for us to realise our dream to develop Augmentors, a ground-breaking AR game. Over the last few weeks, we’ve received a few requests from the community to re-evaluate the economies of Databits. Thank you for reaching out with all your comments and concerns; we’ve taken them all into consideration.

We said during the ICO, we would retain 30,000,000 Databits for use by the company during development of the game. After the ICO, and after the feedback received from our backers, we considered and debated whether the current agreement is in the the best interests of our important stakeholder, our backers.

After  studying several options to determine the best way of adjusting the Databits allocation so as to  ensure that all stakeholders are correctly incentivised, this is  our final decision on Databit allocation:

As described during the ICO, we will burn all unsold DTB’s from the 70,000,000 allocated for the ICO. During the ICO, we sold 15,217,819 DTB and thus, the remaining 54 782 181 DTB will be burnt.
The company will reduce our Databit holding to 30% of total Databits in circulation and not the previously advertised 30,000,000 DTB. Thus, the company will retain 6,521,922 DTB.
This means that the total number of unburnt Databits will be 15 217 819 (from Backers) and 6 521 922 (from the Company) or 21,739,741 DTB and the total number of Databits to be burnt will be 78,260,259 DTB.

We believe that this action will protect the interests of our community and that stakeholders’ interests are aligned. Backers will now control 70% of the market cap of Databits. Furthermore, as a company, we are confident that we can execute the development, marketing and launch of the game using the ICO funds and remaining 6,521,922 DTB.

In terms of process, all outstanding DTB’s earned during the ICO will be distributed prior to the 1st of April, as indicated in the terms and conditions. The bounty campaign Databits will be distributed over a 3-month interval starting on the 1st of April. Lastly, once all DTB’s have been successfully distributed, the outstanding Databits will be burnt. An update with more details will be released closer to the time.

Thank you once again for all the support you have shown us. We look forward to sharing an update on the progress of Alpha’s development soon.

Many thanks,

Kyle & Michael
@Mansa_Godson
About the above.  Originally, that was the plan.

But the team soon come to realise it was a bad idea to make people wait.

The bounty payouts and ico payouts will all be made soon.  So no worries there.

Thanks. 
About the above.  Originally, that was the plan.

But the team soon come to realise it was a bad idea to make people wait.

The bounty payouts and ico payouts will all be made soon.  So no worries there.
@Mansa_Godson
This one is great:
The Databits owed to bounty campaign participants will be held in escrow and will be distributed at a rate of 1/12 of the total owed to the participant per month starting one year after the end of the ICO: March 1st, 2018.

What.....  is this real?

I will take 1 year to get bounties.
then a full year to get your full share.

So two years... some people could be dead by then.

hhhh.lol...very fast and furious logic is lying here ..change it with cool temper now.
this better be bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: