Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AVATARA - IMMEDIATE MOVING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT A LANGUAGE PROBLEM - page 19. (Read 29900 times)

AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 104
Для Airdrop нaдo: 3 лaйкa в твитape, 3 лaйкa в фeйcбyкe нaдo пocтaвить, нaпиcaть пoлoж. oтзывы и.т.д. Bы тaм нe oфигeли ли? Дaжe бoлee кpyпныe пpoeкты тaкoгo нe пpocят.
AVT
copper member
According to information available on website under ICO tab fundraising had to start from first of this month. My question is how much money has been raised in first 18 days so far ? Will you care to make place for live statistics counter near ICO area on the website for real time tracking. Many people join after watching ongoing progress.
Hey, thanks for comment, i'll forward your idea to site creators. We have 3 contracts, so you can find all info about money transfers on them - https://github.com/AvataraWorld/Avatara
AVT
copper member
Peбятa cпacибo, oтличный пpoeкт, и, кaк мнe кaжeтcя, oгpoмнaя пepcпeктивa y нeгo. Я бы тoчнo вocпoльзoвaлcя, ecли бы нaдo былo кyдa-тo пoexaть, типa нa выcтaвкy!!
Oчeнь вдoxнoвляeт, eщe paз cпacибo!
Cпacибo зa пoддepжкy!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
According to information available on website under ICO tab fundraising had to start from first of this month. My question is how much money has been raised in first 18 days so far ? Will you care to make place for live statistics counter near ICO area on the website for real time tracking. Many people join after watching ongoing progress.
AVT
copper member
I like your project and I would like to ask you: how are you going to promote your token on the exchange after the listing?
We've answered this question on page n19
AVT
copper member
I like your project and I would like to ask you: how are you going to promote your token on the exchange after the listing?
Now we are discussing terms of listing with many exchanges, and we have some ideas about token promotion. VTR - service token, and it will be used in the Avatara ecosystem, so firstly we are aimed on Avatara promotion
AVT
copper member
There is 1 billion YouTube channels and every
YouTube channel owner can use Avatara person to
create interesting content. Even 0.1% is 1,000,000
orders per year.
Right, thanks for comment!
AVT
copper member
3 questions in this thread need to ask throughout the company bounty or a week?
You need to ask 3 questions only once
AVT
copper member
On the website of the bounty program as everything is written in detail, even there are no questions. And I do not know how to fulfill this additional requirement for participation.
You can send additional requirements report to our community manager. Her Telegram - @tatyana_online
AVT
copper member
Avatara will be a service that is very much needed, and everyone is looking for. In terms of ideas and concepts, avatara has an important role for everyone, both in terms of business, shopping or entertainment in around the world. this is modern innovation in my opinion. besides, by using blockchain technology, avatara certainly guarantees the safety and comfort of the transaction. this is really a interesting project !!
Absolutely right, thanks!
AVT
copper member
1,000,000,000 active adults on Earth can now receive
their personal news. Even 0.1% is 1,000,000 orders
per year.
Right, Avatara project will help news agencies to find fresh content
AVT
copper member
I highly recommend participating in this project. He has everything to be the best in the field: a great idea, a great team and a powerful community!
Thank you!
AVT
copper member
The problem of language is equally common for all. It is the problem of educated, illiterate, rich and poor people. Different languages have different groups in different countries. Different languages of the country live in different groups. AVATARA took great initiative. Try to succeed in success with the goal.
Thanks for comment!
Activity: 896
Merit: 35
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
There is 1 billion YouTube channels and every
YouTube channel owner can use Avatara person to
create interesting content. Even 0.1% is 1,000,000
orders per year.
Activity: 77
3 questions in this thread need to ask throughout the company bounty or a week?
Activity: 77
On the website of the bounty program as everything is written in detail, even there are no questions. And I do not know how to fulfill this additional requirement for participation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Avatara will be a service that is very much needed, and everyone is looking for. In terms of ideas and concepts, avatara has an important role for everyone, both in terms of business, shopping or entertainment in around the world. this is modern innovation in my opinion. besides, by using blockchain technology, avatara certainly guarantees the safety and comfort of the transaction. this is really a interesting project !!
Pages:
Jump to: