Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AVATARA - IMMEDIATE MOVING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT A LANGUAGE PROBLEM - page 6. (Read 29900 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
When are payments to members of a bounty company planned?
How can I become an avatar in Kazakhstan?
There is mobile application development on Android and Apple platforms?
Activity: 266
What are your advantages over other projects?
How long has the idea of the project been born?
How many countries are you going to master?
Activity: 336
Are there any further ways to develop your idea?
What do you think the cost of the coin will be by the end of the year?
when is tokens expected to go to the exchange?
Activity: 210
I am sure that through AVATAR it will be convenient to choose a holiday home, for example in Thailand or Cyprus
In which countries do you plan to start working in the first place?
Activity: 67
Hi. I Have Created a Crypto Related Blog. Were I write ICO reviews. Crypto news. Token Alert and List New ICOs.. I have Added your ICO in our Website:
Here is the Link:  http://www.altcoinplace.co/2018/10/avatara-ico-alert.html
Please have a look and let me know if you need any changes.
This is Completely free of Cost. but any kind of Contribution Through Tokens is appreciated.
would be really nice if you Share the link with your Twitter followers and Add a link on your website in Media Section.
We are Getting a Decent Amount of Daily Views now. our Alexa Ranking also Increasing.
A Reply is Appreciated.

Thanks
Delighted with this idea! I always tell my friends about AVATARA.  When can I use the services of the company?
Activity: 378
and finally the last question! Please tell me which mobile devices will the Avatar be available on? only for android and iphone?
Still wondering how you plan to do advertising in small countries? if we are talking about 251 states, then how are you going to implement commercial companies in countries such as Benin, Lesotho and Equatorial Guinea
Tell me, when and where in Russia it will be possible to purchase equipment in order to become Avatara?
Activity: 224
How many opportunities at one time opened the Internet. And now with Avatara, this is just an incredible breakthrough!
It looks like a future project. It is very cool! The project I'm sure will attract even more people to the crypto industry!
I really liked the project. I would like to know when I can already try! It was a very interesting project!
copper member
Activity: 308
is the development team international?
copper member
when is the project going to be listed on the stock exchange?
copper member
how much will it cost to transfer information to the brain from the visual and auditory channels of avatar?
Pages:
Jump to: