Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXS GOLD (AXSG) - 🚀🚀🚀 - PoS | Masternodes | STORE 🚀🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 26025 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Today I was banned in a chat discord without any warnings.
I wrote in the russian chat the idea that the airdrops should not be distribute randomly in time, and should be spent longer in time, because there are few people can get them. And I also wrote that airdrops should carry the idea, for example, to support those who support the network. They are miners and all the rest. Not just people 10 people, who just can sit in the channel.
And they banned me without any explanation and i cant adding myself to the AXS channel again. And if I had trusted you, and bought a MN, would I have been banned too?
Its was not cool, guys.
Activity: 98

AXS on ProtoPool.net

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3543 -u AXS_WALLET -p c=AXS

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5kCawsw
copper member
Activity: 124
AXS.GOLD (AXSG)

We made the swap to the new chain.

==

Name: AXS

Algorithm: c11

Type: PoW, PoS, MN

Block Time (PoW): 90 seconds

Mined Block Maturity: 90 blocks

Masternode Collateral: 5000 coins

MN payments start: After 1 blocks

PoS coins maturation: 24 h

PoW Block Reward:

Blocks: 1-100 = 1 AXS
Blocks: 100-200 = 3 AXS
Blocks: 200-300 = 7 AXS
Blocks: 300-1000 = 10 AXS
Blocks: 1000-1500 = 25 AXS
Blocks: 1500-400000 = 10 AXS

PoS Block Reward:

Masternode Rewards: 70% from PoS Rewards

Blocks: 1-400000 = 21 AXS (70% for MN)
Blocks: 400000-500000 = 16 AXS (70% for MN)
Blocks: 500000-600000 = 10 AXS (50% for MN)
Blocks: 600000-3000000 = 5 AXS (50% for MN)

Activity: 431
Merit: 10
this project, this is a complete misunderstanding, lack of future and brainlessness of schoolchildren. I would not trust those mediocrities who hide the exchange of coins and try to deceive many. Simply put, this is a complete shitty scam! @!
Activity: 41
ATTENTION CAUTION, COIN OF THE FRAUD. did not put the purse on [Suspicious link removed] 
in strife, do not tolerate criticism, immediately ban

we will correct the announcement and links soon. A lot of work has been done to start mining. The wallet can be downloaded at this address - https://axs.gold/w/axs-qt.zip
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
ATTENTION CAUTION, COIN OF THE FRAUD. did not put the purse on bitcointalk.org AND github.com 
in strife, do not tolerate criticism, immediately ban
Activity: 182
this project is innovative project because have new wallet and very unique system to introduce this project. goodluck for this project i hope will be success..
WHY SWAP IN DISCORD ONLY?HuhHuh? I HAVE NOT DISCORD!!!! Do wallet hier, and make swap as normaly mans, and not some assl!!!
Activity: 1
Where is information about swap?HuhHuh
Nothing on website!!!!

New chain starts today at 10 p.m. Moscow time. According to dev swapping will be open before that time.
Check out coin's discord there are a lot of info there already. Wink
Where is information about swap?HuhHuh
Nothing on website!!!!
Activity: 131
Interesting, im going to try it~
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Be careful everyone ! Could be possible an other scam !

They follow the same way with Eden (iodev scammer coin)

275K premined coins.
first 650 blocks no payments.
MN coins will be sold by devs without auction.

This is just the same way that Eden scammer coin did.

Never buy MN coins from devs ! Even they are the same person with iodev (just an other different scammer nick name)

it has turned just what i said before.. Wink
Activity: 35
This project is circling the toilet quickly.
Devs can't even read enough code to figure out how to enable POS, so have decided to remove it in its entirety.

Eden2?
Activity: 15
its scam coin!!!!!!!  hi dev i region 86!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Got my airdrop at least... but mostly nodes don't work. Only managed to have 1 connection from the Gos.cx nodes list. Of course Exvo doge prices suck and no volume of those so really unhandy in case you have some small sum to withdraw there. And the worst scam was Coinsmarkets that took 200k sat BTC withdraw fee then paid 30k sats minimal... and withdraws could get stuck for months. Of couse they scammed everyone at Jan, 3 eventually
Activity: 41
sounds like a good project
Activity: 14
Hello guys, The project is weak, the problem is that dev's are liars! they always move forward all dates,  the only thing in this project, what works properly is Discord, blockchain working too, but Still no POS. Still no crypto-bridge, Dev's don't even know how to organise development of coin, only copy paste.
in future there could be kind of progress but, only way they can succeed is working hard. I have been kicked from discord, because of arguing about why POS is still not working.
Activity: 48
Where is a POS mining?
At block 3200 staking isn't active!

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I´m entering a shared masternode with MasterNode foundation for this coin, bought some, won some in aidrop.

Really really hope the devs do a nice work and don´t dump on us please.

Grin

also, mining could be better... not worth much to mine it.
copper member
Activity: 124
AXS.GOLD (AXSG)
Pages:
Jump to: