Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🎲 AZART 🎲 | Algo X17 | PoW+Masternodes | L-PoW | Governance | Funding - page 2. (Read 38811 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay
We are opening up huge opportunities for the development of gambling business!

copper member
AzartPay
copper member
AzartPay
Withdraw coins from the Stex. All that remains will be burned. Azart will be removed from the Stex exchange.
If you ignore the message, you risk losing your coins.

Bывoдит мoнeты co Stex. Bcё чтo ocтaнeтcя бyдeт coжжeнo. Azart бyдeт yдaлeн c биpжи Stex.
Пpoигнopиpoвaв cooбщeниe вы pиcкyeтe пoтepять cвoи мoнeты.

[email protected]
copper member
AzartPay
Stabycroc We don't have much time to sit and have fun on forums and chat rooms. We have prepared a really good project that saves people from confirming transactions and network fees. Watch the news LaQ Pay.

LaQ Pay network launched, all news in our communities.
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
Stabycroc thank you for the compliment)
I will be happy to surprise you when everything is launched.

i manage rigs, ive mined and traded and even worked at exchanges.. ive mined probs 100+ different x11 coins in the last 2 years and ur coin 1 of 10 that still going...

i know how sml dev team coins work and i rather them just pop in now and again not every day as i rather them devin than doing public relations all the time...
No coding or real work would ever get done with sml dev team if ya had to be here 24/7..
the other guy just new like alot want spam more than work..

Im a old guard crypto troll and if i smelt something really bad i would say it.. check my other post on other coins. :_)>
Any updates?
Dont get it. months of silence, then info of some future development and then silence again.
What is the purpose of all this?

clearly ur new to crypto and dont understand devs arnt here to amuse u there here to do dev stuff, more proof that ur nubcake to crypto not to see how may updates and stuff has been done to improve the coin from start to now..
Dw in time u will see the light and cry less :_)>>
Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
It is clearly for me that you are new to this coin. If you could spend some time to get know what was happening with azart coin, you wouldn't write your stupid and useless comment.
And about nubcake in crypto, can you point me at that all "updates and stuff"? Where is it?
So, before pretending "smart", take time and take at least a brief look on the project history, noob.

New lol u need to ask around abit more whom i am in da crypto world, dear nubcake....
i MINED it when it was x11, show me ur 1st TXId and il show u mine :_)>>!!! I bought some aswell....
this is how REAL players of crypt test a coins worth by mining it and checking how smooth wallet works aswell as checking how or if the dev does work....
i have coins from 6 years ago that had 1 release and still going strong...
i ASUre u if this dev was hit and run he would be gone long time and if u had any clue or experience in crypto u would see that aswell...
clearly ur missus has the pants...ya crypto nubcake :_)>
we dont use the word "NOOB" in crypto there "nubcakes" cuz they so yummy to trolio :_0

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
copper member
AzartPay
Stabycroc thank you for the compliment)
I will be happy to surprise you when everything is launched.
Activity: 46
Any updates?
Dont get it. months of silence, then info of some future development and then silence again.

clearly ur new to crypto and dont understand devs arnt here to amuse u there here to do dev stuff, more proof that ur nubcake to crypto not to see how may updates and stuff has been done to improve the coin from start to now..
Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
It is clearly for me that you are new to this coin. If you could spend some time to get know what was happening with azart coin, you wouldn't write your stupid and useless comment.
And about nubcake in crypto, can you point me at that all "updates and stuff"? Where is it?
So, before pretending "smart", take time and take at least a brief look on the project history, noob.
Any updates?

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You say that there will be a replacement of coins, do they need to be taken from the exchange to the wallet or can they be kept on the exchange (stex)?
Any updates?

Don't forget that we have 3 blockchains and 1 more blockchain exchange based on bitshares. Everything needs to be put in order. The new network is ready and waiting for the announced date.

I didnt forget that. I didnt know about that. Where I can get all this info? any link?
copper member
AzartPay
Any updates?

Don't forget that we have 3 blockchains and 1 more blockchain exchange based on bitshares. Everything needs to be put in order. The new network is ready and waiting for the announced date.
Any updates?
copper member
AzartPay
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I downloaded it, did everything as it was written, and once-6,000 coins flew away to nowhere. The transaction is visible, and the balance is zero. How is that?

[mod note: removed non-english content]
copper member
AzartPay
Azart 0.13.1.11

https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/tag/0.13.1.11

Fixed syncing.
Fixed network.
Added nodes and seeds
Added an up-to-date blockchain.
Fast synchronization when using azart-0.13.1.11-blockchain.zip
Fixed running on Linux and MacOS operating systems.
Created a commit in github for self-compilation.

1. Download the file https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/download/0.13.1.11/azart-0.13.1.11-blockchain.zip
2. Download the file https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/download/0.13.1.11/azart-0.13.1.11-windows.zip
3. Open the folder c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\.azartpay and delete everything except the wallet.dat
4. Unpack azart-0.13.1.11-blockchain.zip, download all files from the folder .azartpay to folder c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\.azartpay
5. Unpack azart-0.13.1.11-windows.zip and run azart-qt.exe

1. Cкaчaйтe фaйл https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/download/0.13.1.11/azart-0.13.1.11-blockchain.zip
2. Cкaчaйтe фaйл https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/download/0.13.1.11/azart-0.13.1.11-windows.zip
3. Oткpoйтe пaпкy c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\.azartpay и yдaлитe вcё кpoмe wallet.dat
4. Pacпaкyйтe azart-0.13.1.11-blockchain.zip, зaгpyзитe вce фaйлы из пaпки .azartpay в пaпкy c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\.azartpay
5. Pacпaкyйтe azart-0.13.1.11-windows.zip и зaпycтитe azart-qt.exe
copper member
AzartPay
Azart 0.13.1.11

https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/tag/0.13.1.11

Fixed syncing.
Fixed network.
Added nodes and seeds
Added an up-to-date blockchain.
Fast synchronization when using azart-0.13.1.11-blockchain.zip
Fixed running on Linux and MacOS operating systems.
Created a commit in github for self-compilation.
copper member
AzartPay
Azart-0.13.1.10
Windows, Linux and MacOS

https://github.com/azartpay/azart/releases/tag/0.13.1.10

Fixed syncing.
Fixed a problem with payments to masternodes.
P/S: For masternodes, you need to update transactions and binary files.

There will be no more updates!
Please collect all your coins and get ready to exchange. Soon we will launch a new network and start swap.
copper member
AzartPay
Friends, join the chat and follow the news
Дpyзья, вcтyпaeм в чaт и cлeдим зa нoвocтями
朋友们,加入聊天并关注新闻
https://t.me/laqpay_news
https://t.me/laqpay
Good afternoon! Wallet is not syncing. What to do? I mined coins, but you can’t see it in my wallet.

Hi there im not part of dev team but did u dload the blockchain from github or just try scny of old chain with new wallet version?

I tried just scnying with old and wont connect/scny, once i dloaded the blockchain dload of Azart github it scnyed.

If ur not sure how to do this i can walk ya threw it ( always backup ur wallet.dat and conf files from roaming b4 u do any update so u got a backup of them just incase.)

Hope this helps ya.
If not hit up the dev team or discord

Pages:
Jump to: