Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🎲 AZART 🎲 | Algo X17 | PoW+Masternodes | L-PoW | Governance | Funding - page 26. (Read 38864 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay
💥 💥 💥 💥 💥
Lucky block is coming soon! There are less than 70 blocks left. 5555 is a Lucky block - reward 1000 Azart!
copper member
AzartPay
What is a superblock?

The superblock is involved in the system of financing of the projects. The owners of the masternodes can offer their projects to the vote. Once consensus is reached, the results are broadcast and the budget is allocated soon after in a superblock.
copper member
AzartPay
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.

Thank you! We are working
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
copper member
AzartPay
copper member
AzartPay
how much totalsupply for your project?
Hello. ≈25 000 000 Azart
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
how much totalsupply for your project?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
copper member
AzartPay
copper member
AzartPay
Well difficulty just about tripled out of nowhere, I wonder what caused that. The reward is already at the minimum so i think I am going to duck out for a bit.
Period anti-instamine passed. The reward has increased significantly, you can mine again!
copper member
AzartPay
Hi, do you have a script for master node installation ?
Hi. There's a lot of information about it online. In the near future we will write our documentation and record a detailed video.
Information online is not coin specific.
Masternode install script would be very helpful or at least explanation what exactly to do on VS side specific for this coin (client side is easy).
You can use the masternode hosting https://masternodehosting.com/. Also, you can write to the channel "masternode" in our Discord, they will help you. Soon we will release a script to configure the VPS.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Hi developers, interested in your very project.
https://crex24.com/exchange/AZART-BTC
Is it possible to buy here already?

Also, is there a Russian pool?
Trading on the exchange has already begun! In the near future we will announce the topic in Russian, perhaps there will be Russian pools.

Excellent! Thank you so much.
copper member
AzartPay

Trading on the exchange has already begun! In the near future we will announce the topic in Russian, perhaps there will be Russian pools.

copper member
AzartPay

Logo looks a lot like DOMINOS

Very interestingly) Coincidences occur. What is this company?
copper member
AzartPay
Very interesting project! This is a great opportunity for everyone involved in this big project. This project consists of a team of experts and a good mentor. I enjoyed this project.
Egretia.
Thanks. Join our community in Discord and Telegram.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Very interesting project! This is a great opportunity for everyone involved in this big project. This project consists of a team of experts and a good mentor. I enjoyed this project.
Egretia.
copper member
AzartPay
If i'm not misunderstood about the use of this coins, this coins will only able to be used as payment method for gambling industry, without having its own gambling industry is it like that?
AzartPay is a payment system for various services with gambling and not only. Also, we plan to develop our own gambling games on the blockchain. At the moment, some members of our team are involved in the project of instant crypto-lottery. In the future, it is possible to launch its own online service with gambling, but so far all the forces are thrown to perform the tasks, according to roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: