Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 120. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
It is good to know Bancor is top liquidity provider for ETH based token and now they are making great progress to provide cross-chain transactions. This is wonderful progress dev team is moving forward with very clear vision which make it more powerful platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I am waiting for the moment when vise-versa trading facility will be available. That day Bancor will progress by leaps and bounds when selling Ethereum with credit card functionality will be available. I am talking about fiat gateway integration which should be around the corner though I also have lost the tracking completely.

Hello, Xandan, there's already a fiat gateway available. Just access your wallet and press 'Buy' button as on this screenshot:

https://s22.postimg.cc/jutje9rtt/Screen_Shot_2018-08-21_at_15.57.12.png
But Bancor only allows to buy not sell. he probably wants to know when people will be able to sell ETH for USD on Bancor network. will Bancor ever have a "sell" button?

Well, the fiat-to-crypto integration is provided by a third party (Simplex), so there is no way of knowing at the current moment if there will be an option for crypto-to-fiat.

There are so many ways to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat and it is easy to discover who are providing these services but the question is that when it will be implemented on this platform. I'm quite this integration on this network will be turning point for this and we will see majority of the people start using this platform.

i agree with you and i share your enthusiasm, but; there are already some exchanges and markets that you can sell your crpto into fiat, like bittrex.

for majority of people using this platform, bancor should give people some advantages over bittrex etc. and promote people, people should be encouraged in a way

That's a good point, but I would posit that Bancor is already providing something else that other exchanges are not. It allows for tokens to be bought and sold with no need for a third party, and lets tokens with extremely low liquidity to be transacted. So while you are right, there may be ways to promote Bancor and encourage people to try the platform, it definitely already has a very strong incentive for use.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Bancor's August Progress Update: Trading Tomatoes on Blockchain, LiquidEOS Hardware Wallet, 1st Security Token on Bancor, International Growth and more! https://ban.cr/AugustProgressUpdate
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I am waiting for the moment when vise-versa trading facility will be available. That day Bancor will progress by leaps and bounds when selling Ethereum with credit card functionality will be available. I am talking about fiat gateway integration which should be around the corner though I also have lost the tracking completely.

Hello, Xandan, there's already a fiat gateway available. Just access your wallet and press 'Buy' button as on this screenshot:

But Bancor only allows to buy not sell. he probably wants to know when people will be able to sell ETH for USD on Bancor network. will Bancor ever have a "sell" button?

Well, the fiat-to-crypto integration is provided by a third party (Simplex), so there is no way of knowing at the current moment if there will be an option for crypto-to-fiat.

There are so many ways to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat and it is easy to discover who are providing these services but the question is that when it will be implemented on this platform. I'm quite this integration on this network will be turning point for this and we will see majority of the people start using this platform.

i agree with you and i share your enthusiasm, but; there are already some exchanges and markets that you can sell your crpto into fiat, like bittrex.

for majority of people using this platform, bancor should give people some advantages over bittrex etc. and promote people, people should be encouraged in a way
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Bancor Progress Update: August 2018

In many ways, the world of blockchain is a tale of two cities. On one hand, there are the crypto prices that drive the headlines. On the other hand, there are the token projects focused on building fundamental infrastructure in the ecosystem. While the price of Ethereum dropped to a 9-month low earlier this month, the recent plunge is only a blip on the screen for most serious blockchain development teams. And Bancor is no exception, as the latest bear market doesn’t change our horizon. This past month saw a historic, real-world use-case of Bancor’s technology, new tokens joining the network, updated features in the Web App, EOS developments and the first security token announce integration with Bancor.

https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-august-2018-565fa1156dfa
Merit: 2

The team have mentioned that a subsequent release will add support for fiat-out. We expect target release dates to be announced as they approach.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 504

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Activity: 266

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Want to discuss how incredible and revolutionary the Bancor algorithm is for the world of crypto with other Bancor supporters?

We have the perfect place for you!

https://t.me/bancor
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Have you read the latest from Bancor on Community Currencies? It's live on the blog!
Why would BNT grow stronger relative to ETH?
With the development and increase in popularity, the capitalization of the Bancor project will begin to grow. If on some large exchange the token will strongly grow, then on the Bancor platform the token will also begin to grow. To create a smart token, the project must buy Bnt tokens on the market. This also affects the price of the token.

Thanks for the thoughts! Bancor has transacted $1Bn in their first year, but indeed, we expect to see continued growth. Let us know if there's any information that you might be looking for.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Why would BNT grow stronger relative to ETH?
With the development and increase in popularity, the capitalization of the Bancor project will begin to grow. If on some large exchange the token will strongly grow, then on the Bancor platform the token will also begin to grow. To create a smart token, the project must buy Bnt tokens on the market. This also affects the price of the token.
Activity: 242
For those who claim crypto has no real use-case, here are 40 Ethereum-based dApps, including Bancor, that you can use right now.

https://ban.cr/40dApps
Is it safe and not infected with the virus?sorry, I need to make sure of this because it will make me tired. thanks you

ban.cr links are safe and secure. This one leads to an article. Here's the original link: https://media.consensys.net/40-ethereum-apps-you-can-use-right-now-d643333769f7
Activity: 64
"Bancor's decentralized LiquidityNetwork is listed on iiblockchain's Top 100 Cryptos as "one of the most promising working products" that has already achieved a good deal of adoption. https://ban.cr/workingproduct."
Latest post on Bancor’s twitter.
Activity: 64
Useful video if you’re new to Bancor and haven’t yet used the Bancor Wallet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6euAg4pg30 How to Buy and Sell Tokens Using the Bancor Wallet

A simple step-by-step guide on how to buy and sell tokens using the Bancor Wallet
it's really not at all difficult, in this video everything is quite simply and clearly shown how and what you need to do in order to trade on this exchange, although I have not traded there yet, as there was no need for it, but if it is necessary , now I understand how to do it.

Hey, I'm glad I could help out in some way! I haven't traded there yet either, however I stumbled upon this video as I was just doing some other research and thought I should share it  Cheesy
Jump to: