Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 170. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Just for some facts for newly joined people or those solely relay on information provided here. Bancor has 57 active markets on its exchange network with having current rank of no.84 among top 100 exchanges. With current hard work of Bancor team one can easily realize what future holds for this. When it will start climbing up towards top 10 exchanges to make its place there just imagine the value of token.
as long as the bancor works with only one ERC-20 token branch, it will be difficult for him to rise higher, the capitalization of these tokens does not grow rapidly. opening of new cross-operations with other ecosystems, in particular EOS, will make it possible to increase its capitalization of the bancor at the expense of new markets.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
If this cross-blockchain support is available, what kind of applications will arise from that specifically from the perspective of Bancor?

No specifics on this at the moment. The Team is working with the EOS team and will release more cross blockchain technical details closer to launch.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I could note that Bancor - one of less part project that carry on their topic Smiley
Activity: 574
can we expect bancor to launch its native eos smartcontracts/app ASAP after eos mainet is live? or its the idea to build that over the course of the year later........

I don't think they will launch cross chain transaction facility at the moment but in future we will see this kind features on that platform. But I think soon we will get update on this mainnet swap.

Are they planning to build their own cross chain transaction technology or do they plan to integrate with another protocol that offers that functionality?

Bancor's cross-blockchain compatibility will integrate other smart contract blockchains.

That's cool stuff and has it already been determined when that functionality will be available for the public?

Cross Blockchain support is expected for Q2 2019

Dear colleagues? Does anyone know when this story ends with bitcoin and other crypto-currencies? I think that until the situation stabilizes and the rest of the coins the situation does not change.

Not sure I understand your question, what would you like to know, exactly?

If this cross-blockchain support is available, what kind of applications will arise from that specifically from the perspective of Bancor?
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Kick ICO (KICK) token is now LIVE on the Bancor Network. Check out the Web App to convert KICK, BNT, EOS, ETH and other tokens directly from your wallet. http://bit.ly/KickICO
Activity: 350
After the end of all the problems on the market, we will for sure see the rise of this coin, after past periods of relative stability and low volatility
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Just for some facts for newly joined people or those solely relay on information provided here. Bancor has 57 active markets on its exchange network with having current rank of no.84 among top 100 exchanges. With current hard work of Bancor team one can easily realize what future holds for this. When it will start climbing up towards top 10 exchanges to make its place there just imagine the value of token.
Yes, the value of the token can be fixed on excellent positions. I believe in this, and many other followers of this project, I think too. And I'm sure that the team is doing everything possible to bring it closer.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 242
UPDATES

Rivetz (RVT) token is now LIVE on the Bancor Network. Check out the Web App to convert RVT, EOS, STORM, ETH and other #tokens directly from your wallet. http://bit.ly/RivetzRVT

WATCH: Eyal Hertzog and VC Tim Draper discuss Bancor and smart contract innovation on Crypto Beadles - https://youtu.be/9-6PLQAXvF4

"Smart Contracts: Investment Funds and Mergers & Acquisitions". Check out this Market Mogul article to find out how: http://bit.ly/MarketMogulSC     

WATCH: Bancor Co-Founder Galia Benartzi discusses Smart Tokens, liquidity and blockchain with CryptoLingo  . Check it out: https://youtu.be/kOR-cbCcPVk

We're very excited to launch our Bancor Building Blocks event series today, April 8th in Tel Aviv! Join us for an evening of live demos, blockchain development and lots of liquidity Wink RSVP here: http://bit.ly/BuildingBlockZero   
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I personally take things other way and very confident that starting from 3rd quarter Bancor will begin to get recognition by large level what is really deserves. It is being awaited the functionality of fiat gate way to turn it into a great combination of advanced and traditional exchange wit that. There is a wait of couple of more months.

Thanks for the kind words and for your support Hullo. We expect even more support as Bancor will power the long-tail of user-generated tokens.

It's good that there are more and more tokens on Bankor, but we need to improve the platform. Yesterday I changed the token and changed it only after the second attempt.

The Bancor team is working constantly to iron out all issues and to improve the platform continuously. Please join the Bancor Support group  https://t.me/bancorsupport and let us know if you have any issues.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I personally take things other way and very confident that starting from 3rd quarter Bancor will begin to get recognition by large level what is really deserves. It is being awaited the functionality of fiat gate way to turn it into a great combination of advanced and traditional exchange wit that. There is a wait of couple of more months.
Activity: 392
Glad to see that this thread has been revived and now more nd more people are posting regularly. It is a clear sign that the Bancor community is rapidly growing.
The community of bancor is growing and I use it for exchange, but I do not really like this platform. Transactions on it are not very transparent. I come to exchange a coin if there is nowhere else to exchange it.

Thanks for your honest opinion, Ted. Bancor is committed to constant improvement and we're always here to take any suggestions you might have for us. All the best.

Now it's such a period that you need to accumulate as many as possible various tokens of such projects as Bancor, there are many prospects for such platforms and I am sure that in the future the growth will be not saved
It's good that there are more and more tokens on Bankor, but we need to improve the platform. Yesterday I changed the token and changed it only after the second attempt.
Activity: 686
Glad to see that this thread has been revived and now more nd more people are posting regularly. It is a clear sign that the Bancor community is rapidly growing.
The community of bancor is growing and I use it for exchange, but I do not really like this platform. Transactions on it are not very transparent. I come to exchange a coin if there is nowhere else to exchange it.

Thanks for your honest opinion, Ted. Bancor is committed to constant improvement and we're always here to take any suggestions you might have for us. All the best.

Now it's such a period that you need to accumulate as many as possible various tokens of such projects as Bancor, there are many prospects for such platforms and I am sure that in the future the growth will be not saved
I think so too. That the providence of ICO in the future will be subject to significant reform. And the use of such platforms will be increasingly popular. And maybe we'll see the difference in the next year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Remember, if you are having any issues with your transaction, please check out these troubleshooting guides. They may help resolve your issue. If not, join us to chat about your problem on Telegram at https://t.me/bancorsupport
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Activity: 210
We're very excited to launch our Bancor Building Blocks event series tomorrow, April 8th in Tel Aviv! Join us for an evening of live demos, #blockchain development and lots of liquidity Wink RSVP here https://bancorbuildingblock0.splashthat.com/

On behalf of Bancor.

Activity: 392
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
I heard Bancor will be on EOS by june. Does it mean that the conversions will be free,as there is no 'gas' for transactions on EOS?

Cross Blockchain Support is on the roadmap for Q2 2019. Other than that, the Team is working with the EOS team and will release more technical details closer to launch.
very well, the task of the team is to create an opportunity for many ecosystems to exchange their tokens on the bancor platform, then we can be an integral part of the whole crypto world. what should give a good harvest in the future. cosmos can also help in this direction.

+1! Well said, Sam San...
Jump to: