Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BANKAERO - Secure and convenient multi-currency platform - page 4. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

If we talk about the idea of the project, then the potential is extremely high, but whether it will be possible to realize the idea in life, this is another matter.
At the moment, everything is going according to plan.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Is there a plan to launch a bounty company? Terms, restrictions, conditions?

Bounty company, this is a good tool to promote the project, extremely budget tool.

It is important to make a quality program that they would bring at least some results, at least average.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Bounty company, this is a good tool to promote the project, extremely budget tool.
Activity: 42
Activity: 72
Now is a really difficult time for all young projects, does it make sense to invest in such projects?

Young projects can give a huge profit, unlike old projects, it is the level of profit.
Activity: 67
Now is a really difficult time for all young projects, does it make sense to invest in such projects?
Good afternoon, tell me, do you have a road map? Wants to assess the potential of the project to maximum.

The road map is designed for many months ahead. You can study it on the website of the project. I want to note that it is very important to adhere to the plan, otherwise the trust of investors will disappear into thin air.
Good afternoon, tell me, do you have a road map? Wants to assess the potential of the project to maximum.
Activity: 78
What will happen if the borrower does not return the funds that he took? What methods will be used?

It's very simple, the system is configured perfectly. If a borrower does not repay the Loan in the due term, BANKAERO will initiate an automatic loan repayment process by selling deposited crypto assets in order to repay the Loan balance.
Surely all these details and options are well planned, all the instructions are there.
What will happen if the borrower does not return the funds that he took? What methods will be used?

It's very simple, the system is configured perfectly. If a borrower does not repay the Loan in the due term, BANKAERO will initiate an automatic loan repayment process by selling deposited crypto assets in order to repay the Loan balance.
In General, the system does not cheat and this is a positive factor, I would not be surprised if the scammers will find some kind of shortage and will use it for their own benefit..
Activity: 120

Activity: 43
Hi all. What is BANKAERO? What are the main positive qualities of the project?
Activity: 67
I like projects that bring new technologies to the world, this is what attracts large and medium-sized investors.
Activity: 112
Today there are not many projects with MVPs.
Sure you got to know what an MVP is. They all are different.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I got the app by the way. The user experience is pretty smart. I see all the efforts and intelligence they put in it.

Did you install via app store?

Because it says the app is still in development and might be unstable. What other features are they going to integrate on this one? And its been a while that this is out in the market, but the number of installs in google play is just 10+. No feedback or reviews from the users yet? I don't know in app store how many people already installed and are using this app.

Today there are not many projects with MVPs.
I got the app by the way. The user experience is pretty smart. I see all the efforts and intelligence they put in it.
I know, the usability is great. I signed up in a few seconds.
Activity: 120
Activity: 43
The company’s website has been updated. Now it looks way better.
Yeah, the new design is nice. No one can call it a scam.
The design is awesome compared to competitors. Other companies tend to give up on it.
Pages:
Jump to: