Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟 Banner Coin-🌟POS 🌟3347 COINS🌟Rare 🌟Coins Market Exchange - page 19. (Read 13366 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Installed the wallet and received drop (thanks for that), but initially was not synching. It was stuck at block 1169 with 6 active connections. After an hour or two the wallet started to synch properly. Now all synched and first transaction has been confirmed (by 2). All looking good so far  Smiley
Thanks for the info.
Done. Retwitted all tweets @banner_coin. Sent PM (+address +proof). Thx!

Thank you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Join in giveaway, hopefully this coin can last long.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
How many coins to giveaway and how much coin to premine? One more, coinexchange is better than yobit. Tanks.
Activity: 160
Installed the wallet and received drop (thanks for that), but initially was not synching. It was stuck at block 1169 with 6 active connections. After an hour or two the wallet started to synch properly. Now all synched and first transaction has been confirmed (by 2). All looking good so far  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Done. Retwitted all tweets @banner_coin. Sent PM (+address +proof). Thx!
Starting to look interesting! Downloaded wallet and pm-ed op for some coins to start  Smiley

Thanks, dont forget to tell a friend
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Starting to look interesting! Downloaded wallet and pm-ed op for some coins to start  Smiley
Quick Update! Just got a Server for a super node, looking to expand and get some more.
Airdrop recieved! thank you, and hope this project will go well Smiley

Thanks for your support Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Airdrop recieved! thank you, and hope this project will go well Smiley
Wallet installed and synced, awaiting airdrop!

Sent in PMs, man
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
how much price per banener?
Activity: 14
Wallet installed and synced, awaiting airdrop!
Still a lot more to giveaway, hit your friends, family, associates, for some free Banner coins. Cool Cool Cool
hi, I have done, check PM

Thanks, and sent!
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
Still a lot more to giveaway, hit your friends, family, associates, for some free Banner coins. Cool Cool Cool
hi, I have done, check PM
Total Banner Coin Supply is 3333! and free giveaway not for free we have to vote and follow Banner Coin Twitter. seems to me its a great project Roll Eyes
Total coin supply: 1260000
I understand mining has ended?

It is POS percentage is 7% so only 233.31 coins can be mined per year.
Activity: 45
Total Banner Coin Supply is 3333! and free giveaway not for free we have to vote and follow Banner Coin Twitter. seems to me its a great project Roll Eyes
Total coin supply: 1260000
I understand mining has ended?
Pages:
Jump to: