Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 20. (Read 125805 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
And what latest version now?
Activity: 298
Hi! can someone help me pls why when i start wallet i get unexpected error and it close, before it working but not sync
Activity: 518
LuckChain Team Member
A client only Windows?
Linux? Android?

Mac version is released.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
A client only Windows?
Linux? Android?
LuckChain Team Member

Now everything works fine.
1) those who have an error - to clean the cookies in your browser.
2) Please unlock your wallet.
3) Goto LuckChain Faucet in your wallet (not from the browser!!)
4) Enter Capchacode and click "Give Me BASH"
and after a few seconds, the coins in your purse!!!

Thank you very much for your "test" work Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Tell me please. Are there any working faucet?

This
http://faucet.luckchain.org/
is
"Sorry we are currently empty - no coins :-("

Now is ok, thanks.

I cannot post my wallet address to claim there is a note that says "  Please synchronize your os time " my os is synchronize in my local time,how can I correct this,so I can start claiming BASH ..

Did you encrypt your wallet?

Do I have to,I'm just using the online faucet,the faucet fill form  is not working,I cannot paste my wallet it seems close ,am I th eonly one experiencing this,I used to have this issue on the wallet faucet,but I believe they are to different platform.

Please unlock your wallet at first,
We used "LuckChain-ident" address signed a unix time string and submit to faucet server to make sure someone can't cheat.

Now everything works fine.
1) those who have an error - to clean the cookies in your browser.
2) Please unlock your wallet.
3) Goto LuckChain Faucet in your wallet (not from the browser!!)
4) Enter Capchacode and click "Give Me BASH"
and after a few seconds, the coins in your purse!!!
LuckChain Team Member
Hello LuckChain Dev,

Thanks for the bounty.

Is it the bounty still going on?

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Welcome to play LuckChain games and win BASH.
Good luck.

Hello Dev,

If you don't mind, do you have luckchain logo for avatar?

Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello LuckChain Dev,

Thanks for the bounty.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Good luck.

Hello Dev,

If you don't mind, do you have luckchain logo for avatar?
LuckChain Team Member
LuckChain Team Member
Hello LuckChain Dev,

Thanks for the bounty.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Good luck.

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

I cannot post my wallet address to claim there is a note that says "  Please synchronize your os time " my os is synchronize in my local time,how can I correct this,so I can start claiming BASH ..

Do I have to,I'm just using the online faucet,the faucet fill form  is not working,I cannot paste my wallet it seems close ,am I th eonly one experiencing this,I used to have this issue on the wallet faucet,but I believe they are to different platform.

I think since update was made integrating the faucet on the wallet it was dried already. I try it now and yes its same here, can't paste the address. In-wallet is enough but maybe decrease the time frame (1 hour is good) so those who  collect about 4 times luckily above 25 may have a good start to bet on 1 game. Not bad isn't it? It may attract new users.

BASH is cheap now,
People who are interested are easy to buy.

Sorry we are currently empty - no coins :-(

Current balance:   -202413 BASH

really?!?

We found someone cheating,
We paused and solving the problem.

Can i help you to solving the problem?

I see many withdrawals,
But they have different IP and wallet address,
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much.

I wrote in private
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello LuckChain Dev,

Thanks for the bounty.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
LuckChain Team Member

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

I think since update was made integrating the faucet on the wallet it was dried already. I try it now and yes its same here, can't paste the address. In-wallet is enough but maybe decrease the time frame (1 hour is good) so those who  collect about 4 times luckily above 25 may have a good start to bet on 1 game. Not bad isn't it? It may attract new users.

BASH is cheap now,

really?!?

I see many withdrawals,
But they have different IP and wallet address,
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much.

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

BASH is cheap now,

really?!?

Finally there's an online faucet I have bookmarked and will claimed once they replenish the supply,the dev has made sure that no one's going to cheat like the old online wallet,where cheaters got away by changing their ip or using a vpn..

tell me a link to the online faucet that works
LuckChain Team Member

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

BASH is cheap now,

really?!?

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Finally there's an online faucet I have bookmarked and will claimed once they replenish the supply,the dev has made sure that no one's going to cheat like the old online wallet,where cheaters got away by changing their ip or using a vpn..

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

BASH is cheap now,

really?!?
LuckChain Team Member

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

BASH is cheap now,
LuckChain Team Member

This
is

Now is ok, thanks.

Please unlock your wallet at first,
We used "LuckChain-ident" address signed a unix time string and submit to faucet server to make sure someone can't cheat.
Pages:
Jump to: