Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 27. (Read 125826 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Why the price is in place? Why is so little interest in BASH?
What happens with the BASH not bought on CCEX
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
When will you distribute the signature bounty? ICO is over right?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
novaexchange seems very bad exchange for bash, almoust zero volume for a week or more, need to find more serious exchange, or it will be like doggycoin Sad

I don't think so it's to early to tell,we just get it let us for a few weeks just keep staking and keeps praising how good Bash is and it's features and we are going to be ok,gettin gto as many exchanges as possible are positive for the coin's reputation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I'm late for the good news, all our voting efforts on novaexchange turns out to be fruitful. I'm looking forward for a good bash trade to ltc and doge, now patiently waiting for ccex. I noticed a buy support there at 35 sats, also yobit @35, are these from you devs?

Also, can we see how many bash percentage already burned throughout game betting platform started and also coins burned at yobit? This way we see how much coin supply we have now as this project heading for 4 months now. Thank you..MB

Yes, 35 sats is our buy wall, We have already bought about 3,000,000 BASH,
Yobit burned coins is here https://www.blockexperts.com/bash/address/BTmxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy2Bp3wT

Wow, I remember ico price more than 100 sat? But now the price is seriously undervalued
you seem to be a newbie, it is NORMAL since BASH has just finished the ICO, it is just making it's position and stabilizing it's price, give them time and you will see it grow, low price is needed to make more buy orders and gain after sometimes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
novaexchange seems very bad exchange for bash, almoust zero volume for a week or more, need to find more serious exchange, or it will be like doggycoin Sad

We are communicating with China's exchanges .
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
LuckChain Team Member
Hello dev, how to staking my bash on my wallet?
how much bash to get stake?
do we need to open the wallet 24Hours?
I got question from member in Luckchain indonesia thread, i hope you can answer this question
Thanks in advance

from OP

Technical Specification:
• Name: BASH
• Total Amount: 1 billion
• P2P Port: 20168, RPC Port: 20167
• Block Time: 60 seconds
• Min transaction fee: 1BASH,
• Confirmations: 10, maturity: 110
• Min Stake Age: 8 hours, no max age
• PoS+SCRYPT ( Interest: 10 BASH for each block)
• At least need 10,000 BASH (in one incoming tx) for PoS staking
• Reward Miner: when winner encash reward miner 1/1000

you need 10k BASH minimum for stake in a single transaction
wallet needs to be open and synced with the blockchain to stake

You are right,
Thanks for you help.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm late for the good news, all our voting efforts on novaexchange turns out to be fruitful. I'm looking forward for a good bash trade to ltc and doge, now patiently waiting for ccex. I noticed a buy support there at 35 sats, also yobit @35, are these from you devs?

Also, can we see how many bash percentage already burned throughout game betting platform started and also coins burned at yobit? This way we see how much coin supply we have now as this project heading for 4 months now. Thank you..MB

Yobit burned coins is here https://www.blockexperts.com/bash/address/BTmxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy2Bp3wT

Wow, I remember ico price more than 100 sat? But now the price is seriously undervalued

It happen to every coin not just Bash,as long as the dev keeps his buy support and continue developing his projects we are ok,our time will arrive at the right time,endurance is the name of the coin so we just continue supporting bash as we have a very active dev here..
Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I got question from member in Luckchain indonesia thread, i hope you can answer this question
Thanks in advance

from OP

Technical Specification:
• Name: BASH
• Total Amount: 1 billion
• P2P Port: 20168, RPC Port: 20167
• Block Time: 60 seconds
• Min transaction fee: 1BASH,
• Confirmations: 10, maturity: 110
• Min Stake Age: 8 hours, no max age
• PoS+SCRYPT ( Interest: 10 BASH for each block)
• At least need 10,000 BASH (in one incoming tx) for PoS staking
• Reward Miner: when winner encash reward miner 1/1000

you need 10k BASH minimum for stake in a single transaction
wallet needs to be open and synced with the blockchain to stake

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Thanks in advance
LuckChain Team Member

The ICO price is 50 / 60 / 70 sats.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

LuckChain Team Member

@dev i was asked if we would sponsor some coins for their chat giveaway

what do you think about it ?

Hello,
The way it's too easy to get BASH, they will dump ?

but it would be a nice opportunity to gain new customers if they want to dump it they will do anyways - imho
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

LuckChain Team Member
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I am a voter of Bash since day one on Novaexchange I always believe Novaexchange can contribute to any coin's popularity and volume,glad that it finally get in here,it's now time for supporters to support bash on novaexchange by trading.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Finally it gets in,Novaexchange will definitely contribute to Bash popularity and volume,because they have 5 markets now that Bash is on 3 exchange,we have a good change to get in top exchanges if the dev will work it out we can hope to get listed on Bittrex and Poloniex..
Pages:
Jump to: