Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 45. (Read 125826 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member

We prove ourselves by technological innovations.

Source Code:

https://github.com/LuckBash/Bash

You can't tell us where their profiles are because they are just bait to all these users to invest to this scam.

Investors are not obliged to disclose their information.

But how did they (the team) know all their names and the amount?

You need take a look at what you're looking at,
The ARK Investors are public his information?
That's enough. Please take your ARK token out of here, else i will delete your post at here.
I haven't seen a advertiser like you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Source Code:

You can't tell us where their profiles are because they are just bait to all these users to invest to this scam.

Investors are not obliged to disclose their information.

But how did they (the team) know all their names and the amount?

Source Code:

Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Dev, this ranking list is based on how many wins (game winning) or how many bash won (base on amount)? Kindly clear this a little bit because early this day and until now, every game that pop up I join and I use to win, but little amounts only.

About exchanges, Its really annoying that we can't withdraw bash from ccex and have to wait till january, yet for sure yobit withdrawal soon will open.

By the way dev, since bash price is down to 60sats, do you have plan to add bonus or double also for ann translation and signature bounty?  Roll Eyes

Would want to heard a word about that bonus for ANN translation as well. Smiley  
I did suggest a marketplace on the wallet lately, is there an update about that? Maybe the rest of us can also sell digital products inside.

@mightybohemoth
About game ranking, who won more then who will in the ranking list top, we count it each week.
About bonus, we hava a plan to add bonus, but joined people is too little Sad

@electronicash
We are considering your suggestion, may be add later.

Thank you very much.

So it is thru number of win, thanks for clearing this, I got enough bash stored to participate in minimum bet. And yes, we really hope that you will consider adding bonus as well on our bounty.  Smiley If you consider adding junior member, I just posted here before a simplified code that fits for them, you can use that and update it on the signature bounty thread.

4 btc left on the buy wall at yobit, I noticed many traders there have bought bash but do not know it's usage or maybe haven't visited this thread and seen our wallet.

Most people who bought in yobit, it was with the intention of trade.

I think Yobit don't understand the luckchain ico.
LuckChain Team Member

Source Code:

Most scammers are creating unmoderated threads, this luckchain didn't post their github yet and those who had installed the wallet may now have bug in their computers! Don't be surprise if your accounts are already hacked.

we post github link to C-CEX and YoBit and some friends.
May be you meet many scam, but we are not.

Why can't you tell us the profile of these Chinese?
Just look at how your ICO turn out with so much changes, moderated thread and you haven't paid anyone yet. This is a scam!

Why Investors need public his infomation to you? who are you?
This is a network world, People have the right to protect their privacy, If you don't trust, you can stay away,
I will not answer your question again.

how do we know these chinese exist?  a profile in BCT must exist or even in QQ.   
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Bash dumping at Yobit from other side i mean c-cex ICO still running at 70 sat WTF ??

its just another scam. Beware.

You can talk nonsense now, but Time will prove everything

al this work for scam a coin , dasnt make any sense for me  yet! great job dev
LuckChain Team Member
Most scammers are creating unmoderated threads, this luckchain didn't post their github yet and those who had installed the wallet may now have bug in their computers! Don't be surprise if your accounts are already hacked.

Just look at how your ICO turn out with so much changes, moderated thread and you haven't paid anyone yet. This is a scam!

Why Investors need public his infomation to you? who are you?
This is a network world, People have the right to protect their privacy, If you don't trust, you can stay away,
I will not answer your question again.
LuckChain Team Member
Hello LuckChain,

Block stacked on 70005,
cannot sync? need to fix

thanks

LuckChain version 2.0.1.6 12.02 released,
1, add "Ranking List" page
2, add "max bet amount of each address of each game" option
3, add "Divide equally reward pool" option
4, add "Uniquely bet number" option
5, fix some bugs

Download link (windows):  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7raTGP_6vTVcjJ0N2hqWkx4Q28/view?usp=sharing
For Mac Os:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7raTGP_6vTVWDktWFM1aDFlbGM/view?usp=sharing

How to update, for example:
1, Extract LuckChain-QT5-1202.zip (.7z) to "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\" folder
2, Copy your current wallet.dat file to "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\BlockChain\" folder,
3, Run "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\LuckChain-Qt.exe"

If your os is windows 2008 or wallet app can't sync blocks,
Please redo step 1, and delete "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\BlockChain\" folder, and create new folder named "BlockChain" in "D:\LuckChain-Qt5\"
Then redo step 2 and step 3.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello LuckChain,

Block stacked on 70005,
cannot sync? need to fix

thanks
LuckChain Team Member
Bash dumping at Yobit from other side i mean c-cex ICO still running at 70 sat WTF ??

You can talk nonsense now, but Time will prove everything
LuckChain Team Member

ICO not finished, we have about 278,000,000 BASH not sold out,
LuckChain Team Member

Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

Activity: 364
if they can't answer back and provide profiles of these Chinese investors, don't cry out because you deserve it.
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
I think the dev team should not be quiet and must answer those questions and accusations coming from other members. Or else this will just reflect on ongoing open trading on exchange.

As far as I remember, the luckchain project was first announced by VPNcoin dev. We can see clearly their involvement on this project development. This might be reason why many chinese people support this coin. There is also a voting happened regarding reducing bash amount to be used on this project. They seems to follow what community suggest and what would make this project succesful.

On the otherhand, being one of hoping to receive the signature bounty, I never had a doubt that dev team will not deliver their promise. I am more concern of what value would it be while some people who have bought coins, does not even understand and visited project thread and bash's usage, will dump it hard for easy btc.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
"Hey, are u chinese BuLao?"

Retarded chest voice nails it in one word: "Yes"

"Have u invested 41 BTC in a forum escrow scam?"

"Yes. I, BuLao put my 41 BTC in LuckyCoin".

"Can u confirm that u are indeed BuLao?"

"No".

I don't see any red tag here,both the ico are held in two exchange and dev hasn't withdraw the ico sales,in two months there have been 6 wallet updates,the Ico is not that long,Ico on Yobit is already over and they are going to open the wallet anytime now..

About these chinese investors it is the dev turn to confirm this.
Pages:
Jump to: