Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 52. (Read 125826 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
First phase :  10.08 ~ 11.08         60 sat
Second phase :  11.09 ~ 12.09    70
Third phase :  12.10 ~ 01.10        80

Is This data correct ? Why price 60 sat (We at the second phase)?

The first phase price is 125 sats,
But we reduce the price to 60 sats and relauched ICO, so now is the first phase.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
will we get paid for the bounties right after yobit ico end?

Will be paid after 7 of January!

Lol, long time. Grin

Yes, such a long time, but it passes by so fast.  Smiley We are on the third week of month two I guess..Hope dev can post a list of participants and qualified shares on the marketplace thread. Considering such delays that happened on yobit, hope that does not affect the exact date of ICO end and bounty distribution.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Lol, long time. Grin

Yes only 40 days to go but,you'll not going to regret it,the price of Bash will be higher by then,when the ICO is over and open trade are happening,we'll see the price of Bash going up by 150 sats or more.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Finally ico was released.  Smiley

Luckchain, are you considering the Champions League bets!?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Lol, long time. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I think yobit and c-cex only accept a fixed price for the ico.

Yes but in the case of Bash,there was a reset of the ICO which yobit complied to the dev request to make it 60 sats from 125 sats,Yobit is very flexible have seen that a lot of times I don't know about CCEX.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
MIGHTYB
Many updates needed on OP dev, like deleting the old faucet link and adding an info about ongoing ico on 2 exchange. I have updated my luckchain signature, so glad I'm a full member now. If you will consider adding junior members to the signature campaign here's a simplified code:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1632208.0] LuckChain BASH ▐ The World’s First Blockchain Betting Platform [/url][/center]

Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
200 btc right now, does the escrow address includes the fund buying from exchanges? And when will ico end?

On Yobit it says 129 hours so it is 5 days more but after the Ico we're not sure if we can start to deposit Bash it will still take 5 or 9 more days before they open wallet to deposit but hopefully we can all deposit before the end of this year.
Activity: 172
200 btc right now, does the escrow address includes the fund buying from exchanges? And when will ico end?
LuckChain Team Member
Thank you. forward to the support updates purses

Thanks and welcome to play LuckChain games,
Good luck to you.
LuckChain Team Member

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the mac support Smiley Am looking forward to the launch of this coin... Now, if only there was a way to get it off of the exchanges before the ICO's are complete lol

Don't forget to add it to your toppost and the downloads section of your website. Good luck!

EDIT: I'm not able to claim from your faucet. What needs to be done?

Hello,
Please get faucet reward from LuckChain wallet app.

Activity: 153
LuckChain Team Member
LuckChain Team Member
LuckChain Team Member

We plan to use some unsold BASH coins to launch games,
For example, launch 5 games (500,000 BASH) per day,
Attract people to play games and won these coins,

This sounds like a very nice plan dev..yes, set it as a price for games instead of burning those coins directly, many supporters will be happy about this. You may also consider to allocate some for another set of giveaways atleast enough to bet and try 3 to 4 games. Many have bought in ico yet they can't use it to play since withdrawals on both exchange are still closed and other source like faucet would still not enough.

Yes,
We're planning to launch a vote for this idea.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
MIGHTYB

We plan to use some unsold BASH coins to launch games,
For example, launch 5 games (500,000 BASH) per day,
Attract people to play games and won these coins,

This sounds like a very nice plan dev..yes, set it as a price for games instead of burning those coins directly, many supporters will be happy about this. You may also consider to allocate some for another set of giveaways atleast enough to bet and try 3 to 4 games. Many have bought in ico yet they can't use it to play since withdrawals on both exchange are still closed and other source like faucet would still not enough.
LuckChain Team Member
Pages:
Jump to: