Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 59. (Read 125826 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Luckchain ICO was cancelled on yobiit. We are also unable to deposit bash to yobit. can anyone tell me that ho can we do deposit our bash to any trading site for trading purpose?

In my experience on Ubiquoin it took almost 3 weeks before they open the wallet to deposit,but I believe dev can interfere by requesting to open the wallet  so we can deposit and trade our bash,you can try to open support and ask to open so everybody can deposit.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

crowd is expected to end the ICO?
I want to sell my Bash Logo there in c-cex was interrupted negotiations.

Bash Logo, what does that mean?
Yes the C-CEX ICO was also interrupted. It has already been handled and price had been corrected already.  https://c-cex.com/?p=bash-btc Price is now 60 sats
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

crowd is expected to end the ICO?
I want to sell my Bash Logo there in c-cex was interrupted negotiations.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Luckchain, when appears in the history of betting "Player appeal period"!

What this means!?
I think It means that if the referee has a miscarriage of justice, the player can appeal  in this period
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
dont understand when the ico will and?

If i remember the ICO will end on January Next year. You can do some back read to find this out, it seem like its burred.
Maybe OP should be updated to put this info on the first page.  Check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16671661

thanks for the info mate!
legendary
don't see source code, is it published in github?

it will be released after the ico. Not sure why the dev didn't published it yet but perhaps to avoid cloning of the program.
A lot of users are just trying to copy ideas and launch an ICO of their own in expense to someone else work.

As you can see, there are too many clone coins.
In order to protect LuckChain project, when ICO finished, we'll post source code url at here.

Clone coin is part of life here, but if you are good, the original one always wins. Also the cloning is a way to make publicity to your coin too.

Just look at the Bitcoin, so many cloning from it, does it affect it? I am sure if only Bitcoin there, few people would be interested.

Agree with what you said buddy. But on the other hand, if they publish the source now, no one will buy their ICO any more  Grin

It should be published after the ICO. We'll be seeing some of the projects same as Luckchain as early as tonight if sourcecode is posted today. they can even have better marketing team that can reach out millions of investors leaving Luckhain with nothing.

Activity: 66
when ICO finished, post source code url at here
I agree this,to protect LuckChain project
I am the player
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Luckchain ICO was cancelled on yobiit. We are also unable to deposit bash to yobit. can anyone tell me that ho can we do deposit our bash to any trading site for trading purpose?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

it will be released after the ico. Not sure why the dev didn't published it yet but perhaps to avoid cloning of the program.
A lot of users are just trying to copy ideas and launch an ICO of their own in expense to someone else work.

In order to protect LuckChain project, when ICO finished, we'll post source code url at here.

Clone coin is part of life here, but if you are good, the original one always wins. Also the cloning is a way to make publicity to your coin too.

Just look at the Bitcoin, so many cloning from it, does it affect it? I am sure if only Bitcoin there, few people would be interested.

Agree with what you said buddy. But on the other hand, if they publish the source now, no one will buy their ICO any more  Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
LuckChain Team Member

LuckChain Team Member
is this an application on ethereum?

Its based on Bitcoin protocol, Scrypt & PoS

Yes, but we not post the url at there, when ICO finished, we'll open source download url.
There will be a mandatory update recently,
Increase:
   An address can only be bet once option,
   Maximum number of bets option.
Activity: 65
legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

LuckChain Team Member

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

It is not,the source code will be release after the ICO,I guess this is to avoid cloning the project while it is still hot and people will avoid confusion like what happen to the zcash project,it will for the good of bash and the whole community..
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
LuckChain Team Member
How about your Faucet. It seems that there is some trouble with it, at least on my end. I cannot fill in my BASH address 'though I can entre the Captcha.

it shows this error: "Your time: 0 : 1478882898 : 0, Please synchronize your os time . "" "

My Os time is right...

Please run LuckChain wallet app version 11.09, then you can get faucet reward from wallet app.
Thanks.

LuckChain 11.09 integrated the faucet,
Full pack (zip) http://luckchain.org/app/?id=zip
Full pack (7z) http://luckchain.org/app/?id=7z
Update pack for version 11.08 (7z) http://luckchain.org/app/?id=update

Pages:
Jump to: