Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 86. (Read 125826 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
2,853,330 BASH waitting for you to win.

LuckChain Team Member
Activity: 360
Is translation bounty still active?
LuckChain Team Member
when it will be added to exchange, concept is good

Being discuss with some exchanges.

We have real product, now is not testnet right? I think you guys do well, and listing coin on exchange after ico is easy thing.

It's not testnet, we have been officially released for 2 weeks.
LuckChain protocol is more and more perfect.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266

I hope so, the game is very interesting and attractive and addictive! I believe that in a time luckchain will have many players.  Smiley  Wink

Invite your friends to play LuckChain Smiley

Yes, I'm going to do it!  Wink
LuckChain Team Member
Yes dev of course, from 1k free that I got, I won 5k once, reaches 8k now playing around 5722 to be exact. Too little, as I always lost in lotto, lol, but hoping to make it big from future bet games that will occur. I like this platform concept and admit its very addictive that is why you got my support here.

Please PM your BASH address to me.
Thank you for your support.

PM sent. By the way dev, I notice that you made recent tweets, on my part I just retweet those and maybe others are also doing the same, is it the right thing to do? Hope that is the proper way on our ongoing twitter campaign. Then we will just update it on the luckchain forum later. Thanks.

Thank you for your advice.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Yes dev of course, from 1k free that I got, I won 5k once, reaches 8k now playing around 5722 to be exact. Too little, as I always lost in lotto, lol, but hoping to make it big from future bet games that will occur. I like this platform concept and admit its very addictive that is why you got my support here.

PM sent. By the way dev, I notice that you made recent tweets, on my part I just retweet those and maybe others are also doing the same, is it the right thing to do? Hope that is the proper way on our ongoing twitter campaign. Then we will just update it on the luckchain forum later. Thanks.

Luckchain do have a twitter campaign? Please let us know the details of it.  Would like to also join.

Yes sir, its for early supporters. Further instructions as well as bounty details are updated at the OP. You may want to join FB and signature too.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Luckchain do have a twitter campaign? Please let us know the details of it.  Would like to also join.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

We have real product, now is not testnet right? I think you guys do well, and listing coin on exchange after ico is easy thing.
MIGHTYB

LuckChain Team Member

@operabit @Ber88

Thanks,
Good luck to you.

I hope so, the game is very interesting and attractive and addictive! I believe that in a time luckchain will have many players.  Smiley  Wink
LuckChain Team Member
Yes, I'm going to do it!  Wink

Great, thank you.
We'll give you a reward later.
LuckChain Team Member

version 2.0.1.3 this working great!  Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
MIGHTYB
The next million lotto has gone 64 rounds with only 23 bets, everyone still have a chance, 300 bash is very worth it. If I hit this I can be a banker,lol!  Tongue

Did you join it?  Grin

LuckChain Team Member
The next million lotto has gone 64 rounds with only 23 bets, everyone still have a chance, 300 bash is very worth it. If I hit this I can be a banker,lol!  Tongue

Did you join it?  Grin
LuckChain Team Member

Invite your friends to play LuckChain Smiley
MIGHTYB
Pages:
Jump to: