Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BASH] [QPoS] LuckChain, The World’s 1st Blockchain Gaming System,Play Any - page 96. (Read 125826 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Hi i was attracted by the project of this thread,  i followed you in twitter and retweet as  a support i downloaded the wallet but and scanned it by totalvirus,  i got 2 reds, can someone tell me it is safe?

The result, https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5f8336d4bc040330661f4dd220d66cc83db8fb1c448bd756d30f22494a064897/analysis/  
2 reds

Sophos bitcoin miner ( i don't mind this one)

AegisLab   Malware.Gen!c   20161001  <<  anyone can tell me if this is ok?

thanks.

this one is  the rar file

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member

Lucky Boss, 20,000 BASH is waiting for you to win.

LuckChain Team Member
That's target block 3426..I placed 3 100 bets..lol better luck next time for me. But the thing here is, the platform is working great..hope more will appreciate this cool betting concept.

Thanks.
Hope you are the next Lucky Boss  Grin
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
That's target block 3426..I placed 3 100 bets..lol better luck next time for me. But the thing here is, the platform is working great..hope more will appreciate this cool betting concept.
LuckChain Team Member
Bettor BMUaNL5RjzW8bjdq5qvC54fwkrk3fc23Se win 17200BASH,
He is the 1st Lucky Boss Wink

LuckChain Team Member

Who can help us to design a good "join bet" UI"?
We reward 10000BASH

LuckChain Team Member
looks not so bad , dice and lotto  always interesting things

Welcome to play Smiley
Activity: 242
looks not so bad , dice and lotto  always interesting things
LuckChain Team Member
Signature updated as well as in luckchain forum. By the way, if the wallet is closed, the bet is still running right? Just didn't notice the arrow on launch a bet so I can set an earlier block. ICO on yobit is good though I think its locked 4 days just I notice on other coins.

Welcome, you are the first.

"if the wallet is closed, the bet is still running right?"
Yes, blockchain is updating.

"Just didn't notice the arrow on launch a bet so I can set an earlier block"
The "Launch a bet" UI's "target block" is a relative value.

MIGHTYB
Signature updated as well as in luckchain forum. By the way, if the wallet is closed, the bet is still running right? Just didn't notice the arrow on launch a bet so I can set an earlier block. ICO on yobit is good though I think its locked 4 days just I notice on other coins.
LuckChain Team Member
where I can sell my coin?

the exchanges not yet.

Who is escrow of the ICO? Why don't you contact Yobit for ICO listing there? A lot more people will join and your coins will be directly on a exchange too.

Edit: I like the look of the wallet... Total supply is very high for a coin in 2016....

we are considering the Yobit's ICO rules.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If the escrow is done by SebastianJu then i will join. If the ICO is on Yobit then i will join too. Without escrow i won't join.

Edit : You can use me as escrow too Cheesy
LuckChain Team Member
Some games take too long time, how to do it?can I set it ?

The end time set by bet launcher.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
where I can sell my coin?

the exchanges not yet.

Who is escrow of the ICO? Why don't you contact Yobit for ICO listing there? A lot more people will join and your coins will be directly on a exchange too.

Edit: I like the look of the wallet... Total supply is very high for a coin in 2016....
LuckChain Team Member
I stumble upon this new wide range of betting project and its great. Though a little high in price set in ICO but the supply is fairly enough because the plan is really something big. Does the sig campaign already started? I already took part of twitter as support. Thank you.

Did you mean signature promotion? yes, it is started.
Welcome you to play the games,
And i wish you win  Cheesy

Do you have a separate thread regarding rules on signature promotion? Or simply use what's available on this thread and post it on luckchain forum?Thanks.

Set your signature from now on,
After the ICO end, we send reward to you.
Thanks.
LuckChain Team Member
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Some games take too long time, how to do it?can I set it ?
MIGHTYB
I stumble upon this new wide range of betting project and its great. Though a little high in price set in ICO but the supply is fairly enough because the plan is really something big. Does the sig campaign already started? I already took part of twitter as support. Thank you.

Did you mean signature promotion? yes, it is started.
Welcome you to play the games,
And i wish you win  Cheesy

Do you have a separate thread regarding rules on signature promotion? Or simply use what's available on this thread and post it on luckchain forum?Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: