Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BashCoin[BASHC] |Skein | MasterNodes | Airdorp | No ICO | No Auction - page 8. (Read 14283 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
message from dev to discord
Bashcoindev - Ceгoдня в 05:29
@everyone   BASH will be changed to BASHC, modify the source and then re-release the wallet

Do we lose our coins?

I think it's just rebranding and coins in safety. It's good to see that the project is alive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
message from dev to discord
Bashcoindev - Ceгoдня в 05:29
@everyone   BASH will be changed to BASHC, modify the source and then re-release the wallet

Do we lose our coins?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello.
We added BashCoin to the voting on https://mntop.co.in
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run masternode on our service.
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Current Active Masternodes 10

Best regard.
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
Already in contact with the exchange, and temporarily they have not responded, we will continue to follow up
Yay! Waiting for positive results! Tongue
Activity: 34
Already in contact with the exchange, and temporarily they have not responded, we will continue to follow up
Activity: 34
BashcoinTeam, When will you replenish the Faucet? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS now the rewards are very very low, less than 0.05 bash

Faucet has been closed, put a total of 5000BASH have been taken over
Activity: 280
If there's no pre-sale or Nicehash then the exchange is a must so it would definitely happen. No point running away without even getting anything yet. So we will wait till the coin gets listed. As the only way to get a MN is to buy the coins at the exchange as I see it. Of course there was some cases of Dixxi/Divvy or todays White Road or ColdWater presale+runaway and it happenned to Coinsmarkets too. But that's not the case here
Activity: 392
The developer pay attention to the people, and then there are rumors that you left us ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
When will it be on the exchange? And what kind of exchange?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Exchanges, pls

thanks a lot
Activity: 1
BashcoinTeam, When will you replenish the Faucet? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS now the rewards are very very low, less than 0.05 bash
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Good afternoon ! I would like to buy MN how can this be done?
 Huh
Activity: 160
Hello! Interested in Romanian Translation?
Here is some of my previous work
- JEW/Shekel -
- RAP/Rapture -
- QBIC -
- STONE/StoneCoin -
Thank you!
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Absolutely true statement, Baikal X10 does not win at all in 1080ti on this algorithm
you sound illogical. Though skein algo is just a bonus the ASIC takes just 120W at 5 GH/s of skein and it takes much less space for making farms of those so in case of no new X11/qubit alts the owners would start mining some Numus, Lizus and Bashcoin just because 5x 1080ti are far from 120 W and they cost even more than one ASIC though there's another problem. 1080ti are now as hard to get as X10 Giant due to the amounts needed for mining, people just buy them all to hell Wink
Thanks a lot to the dev team. Got my airdrop to BCUawGjzZ4eZhgorL6X25ah8YBsvug9XVK and the address seems to work. Though the arcpool rejects it for g-d know what reason
Activity: 235
Merit: 153

This ASIC is also the same as the GPU rig, my rig of 5x1080 gives the same power on this algo

Baikal Giant X10 : Skein = 5GHs / 120W/h
                        5x1080 = """""" / Huh W/h

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

120w for a Baikal, really? What's the cost of a Giant X10 right now? Where can I buy one? What's the opportunity cost over mining more profitable coins with this ASIC?

I'll wait for your answers.

https://www.baikalminer.com/product09.php
so sorry , it's SOLD OUT, and you can not buy it Cheesy !

What about the rest? This is a 1600+w miner that is better suited to other algo's. Understand that it's capable of mining skein but a 1080ti can do 1gh/s, which is far easier and more feasible to obtain than an ASIC miner at the moment. The theoretical risk of ASIC miners does not seem to have affect skein algo coins ...not yet anyhow. So you're basically dog whistling about a problem that doesn't exist.

Absolutely true statement, Baikal X10 does not win at all in 1080ti on this algorithm
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Chinese translation reserved
Chinese ANN translation work has been completed!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbashbashskeinmasternodeico-2814565

BQtGoVgK6DKCTFxCKHWAkUVxXyx7X2nUrN

THX!
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 12
i believe in this project will grow and have a big success in the near future and im looking forward to it. goodluck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: