Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BASIS - production of new materials - page 4. (Read 2333 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 07:24:56 AM
This seems really close by the general idea to Kolionovo and Zavod coins - tokenizing real existing hardware business.
This is really moving [Suspicious link removed]munity close to 'real'  people, huh Cheesy
This is a product from a real segment that already operates Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 07:20:43 AM
This seems really close by the general idea to Kolionovo and Zavod coins - tokenizing real existing hardware business.
This is really moving blockchain community close to 'real'  people, huh Cheesy
October 27, 2017, 07:14:14 AM
Good afternoon everyone!

We are a manufacturing company "Composite Materials Complex" LLC
About 5 years we are engaged in the production of composites for construction.

Our latest development is the BASIS composite mesh.
The mesh is designed to reinforce concrete instead of traditional metal reinforcing mesh. It has significant advantages over metal:
- 9 times lighter
- 3 times stronger at break
- 25% cheaper
- Corrosion-resistant
- Significantly speeds up the reinforcement process (no need to fix at the construc-tion site)
- No need to put bar chair spacers forming a protective layer of concrete
- Low thermal conductivity
- Dielectricity
October 27, 2017, 07:07:42 AM
I need more info about BASIS. Is it a coin or a token? Is it mineable? Please updating the annoucement. Thank you very much
please see 1 post- this is a short description of our product BASIS
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
October 27, 2017, 07:00:57 AM
I need more info about BASIS. Is it a coin or a token? Is it mineable? Please updating the annoucement. Thank you very much
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
October 27, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

Looks good.

Also you should probably change ing to Eng or English in it's title and add some description for the video.
This text is irrelevant
October 27, 2017, 06:55:46 AM
is the product patented? Any preorder?
Yes, the product is patented
the product is already available and does not require pre-order

BTW, have you secured production volumes for some time in the future? Have you pending orders that you have to ship next  month/year? That would be a great indication of your future profitability and make your product more attractive to investors.
October 27, 2017, 06:52:03 AM
waiting more information about this projects!
will keep you posted
October 27, 2017, 05:47:33 AM
the product is already available and does not require pre-order
October 27, 2017, 05:37:53 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 05:33:04 AM
October 27, 2017, 05:22:17 AM
I think this is new, a project that related with some kind of building expert, I'm sure it will be a great information source or even a helpful project for anyone who has the need for some construction.
I agree, composite material complex is very good for infrastructure development and building construction as a substitute for metal materials.
thanks for the support
October 27, 2017, 03:36:49 AM

That's great! Thank you!

Also I can't seem to find clear explanation what my tokens will represent? Say I will buy 1000 of your tokens. What do I get in return? And when?

Our tokens are very similar to stock. The price of tokens will rise with the growth of the company. In addition, if you hold 1000 tokens, you will receive dividends in the amount of 25% of the profits of the company.

Thank you!

Will it be 25% from your net profit? How will you provide profit reports (how often and in what form it will be delivered, what legal proof will lie under those reports and what will stop you from submitting 0-profit reports?)?

How will you pay me my dividents? Say I have 1% of your tokens, and you reported 100$ of profit can you pelase describe procedure of transferring me my share?

Thanks for your answers. Your project looks good so far.
yes it will be 25% of net profit. The profit and loss statement is made every 3 months and is provided to the tax service. We will always publish this report on the project website and social networks. All this is written in section 3 WhitePaper. It also says how the dividends will be paid.
Thanks for your questions)
This text is irrelevant
October 27, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

That's great! Thank you!

Also I can't seem to find clear explanation what my tokens will represent? Say I will buy 1000 of your tokens. What do I get in return? And when?

Our tokens are very similar to stock. The price of tokens will rise with the growth of the company. In addition, if you hold 1000 tokens, you will receive dividends in the amount of 25% of the profits of the company.

Thank you!

Will it be 25% from your net profit? How will you provide profit reports (how often and in what form it will be delivered, what legal proof will lie under those reports and what will stop you from submitting 0-profit reports?)?

How will you pay me my dividents? Say I have 1% of your tokens, and you reported 100$ of profit can you pelase describe procedure of transferring me my share?

Thanks for your answers. Your project looks good so far.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 02:17:04 AM

That's great! Thank you!

Very interesting. I am keeping an eye on the development of this project.
Activity: 42
October 27, 2017, 02:11:47 AM

That's great! Thank you!

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 09:58:02 AM
I think this is new, a project that related with some kind of building expert, I'm sure it will be a great information source or even a helpful project for anyone who has the need for some construction.
I agree, composite material complex is very good for infrastructure development and building construction as a substitute for metal materials.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 09:37:43 AM
waiting more information about this projects!
Pages:
Jump to: